sRejects

e-vatar.png

jake9289

jake9289

Pillow Biting Whipping Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
Really.....a Kanye joke.....you're better than that....

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

I'm lowering the bar.

Dear |sRs|geNius

You have received a warning from the staff of Battlefield Heroes.
--
Spamming/Trolling is not allowed. Do not do it. You have been suspended for 4 days

e-vatar.png

jake9289

jake9289

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

I'm lowering the bar.

Dear |sRs|geNius

--
Spamming/Trolling is not allowed. Do not do it. You have been suspended for 4 days

Can you link me that page or something, I wanna see this shit.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

I'm lowering the bar.

Dear |sRs|geNius

--

I don't know which one it was; I haven't done anything lol-worthy in a while. I lol'd the thread where they were looking for more moderators to wee out trolls, based on its RPness and the idea that nobody over there is smart enough to know when they're being trolled.

e-vatar.png

jake9289

jake9289

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

I'm lowering the bar.

Dear |sRs|geNius

--

I don't know which one it was; I haven't done anything lol-worthy in a while. I lol'd the thread where they were looking for more moderators to wee out trolls, based on its RPness and the idea that nobody over there is smart enough to know when they're being trolled.

You insulted the mods, so they have to cover their asses to look cool, that's all.
And apparently trolling is worse than saying you're a member of Citizens United Negating Technology For Life And People's Safety.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

I'm lowering the bar.

Dear |sRs|geNius

--

You insulted the mods, so they have to cover their asses to look cool, that's all.
And apparently trolling is worse than saying you're a member of Citizens United Negating Technology For Life And People's Safety.

I enjoyed your acronym when there were only two of us beside you who got it. One of us felt it was necessary to point it out to the masses, however.

e-vatar.png

jake9289

jake9289

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

I'm lowering the bar.

Dear |sRs|geNius

--

I enjoyed your acronym when there were only two of us beside you who got it. One of us felt it was necessary to point it out to the masses, however.

I honestly think that anyone who finds that' offensive', should just go fuck themselves....
Btw some new troll been going around, he ain't as good or as subtle as you though

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

I'm lowering the bar.

Dear |sRs|geNius

--

I see what you did there
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

jake9289

jake9289

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

I'm lowering the bar.

Dear |sRs|geNius

--

I see what you did there

Look, number 6

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

I'm lowering the bar.

Dear |sRs|geNius

--

I honestly think that anyone who finds that' offensive', should just go fuck themselves....
Btw some new troll been going around, he ain't as good or as subtle as you though

He has 4 days to get comfortable. I've been trolling Aionsource.com. 2 of us have personas and everything.

e-vatar.png

jake9289

jake9289

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

I'm lowering the bar.

Dear |sRs|geNius

--

He has 4 days to get comfortable. I've been trolling Aionsource.com. 2 of us have personas and everything.

Well his main and alt account are banned as of literally right now so.......and let me get in on that aion thing , got nothing better to do, but I'ma gonna track you guys so I need some names

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

Well his main and alt account are banned as of literally right now so.......and let me get in on that aion thing , got nothing better to do, but I'ma gonna track you guys so I need some names

Samalanderr, BodyBilder4U, and lolidiot. I make serious use of my trusty translator, which works as follows:

First, potential readers look at paragraph size. If the paragraphs are too long, they feel that the work will be ponderous; if the paragraphs are too short, they think it will be lightweight. And if all paragraphs are more or less the same size, they get an immediate impression of stagnation. An experienced writer knows how to vary the lengths of the paragraphs according to the flow of the story. Since everything in a story is connected to everything else, the size of your paragraphs should be connected to the rhythm of the story: short paragraphs for action scenes, longer ones for a respite. A variety of paragraph sizes from one to ten lines tell readers you will keep their attention.

translates to

FIRST POTENTIAL REAEDRS LOK AT PARAGRAPH SIEZ!111!!1 WTF IF TEH PARAGRAPHS R 2 LONG THEY FEL TAHT DA WORK WIL B PONDEROS IF TEH PARAGRAPHS R 2 SHORT THEY THINK IT WIL B LIGHTW3IGHT!1!111111 WTF LOL AND IF AL PARAGRAPHS R MORE OR LAS DA SMA SIEZ THEY GET AN IMEDIAET IMPRASION OF STAGNATION!1!!!!1! OMG AN EXPAREINC3D WRIETR KNOWS HOW 2 VARY DA L3NGTHS OF TEH PARAGRAPHS ACORDNG 2 DA FLOW OF TEH S2RY!!!!1111! OMG LOL SINCE 3VERYTHNG IN A S2RY SI CONECT3D 2 AVARYTHNG ELSE TEH SIEZ OF UR PARAGRAPHS SHUD B CONECTED 2 DA RHYTHM OF DA S2RY SHORT PARAGRAPHS FOR ACTION SC3N3S LONGER ON3S FOR A R3SPIET!!1111111 LOL A VAREITY OF PARAGRAPH SIEZS FROM ON3 2 TEN LIENS TAL R3AEDRS U WIL KEP THEYRE ATENTION!!!!1 WTF

Also, we randomly use ethug.txt for copy/paste filling.

e-vatar.png

jake9289

jake9289

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Samalanderr, BodyBilder4U, and lolidiot. I make serious use of my trusty translator, which works as follows:

First, potential readers look at paragraph size. If the paragraphs are too long, they feel that the work will be ponderous; if the paragraphs are too short, they think it will be lightweight. And if all paragraphs are more or less the same size, they get an immediate impression of stagnation. An experienced writer knows how to vary the lengths of the paragraphs according to the flow of the story. Since everything in a story is connected to everything else, the size of your paragraphs should be connected to the rhythm of the story: short paragraphs for action scenes, longer ones for a respite. A variety of paragraph sizes from one to ten lines tell readers you will keep their attention.

translates to

FIRST POTENTIAL REAEDRS LOK AT PARAGRAPH SIEZ!111!!1 WTF IF TEH PARAGRAPHS R 2 LONG THEY FEL TAHT DA WORK WIL B PONDEROS IF TEH PARAGRAPHS R 2 SHORT THEY THINK IT WIL B LIGHTW3IGHT!1!111111 WTF LOL AND IF AL PARAGRAPHS R MORE OR LAS DA SMA SIEZ THEY GET AN IMEDIAET IMPRASION OF STAGNATION!1!!!!1! OMG AN EXPAREINC3D WRIETR KNOWS HOW 2 VARY DA L3NGTHS OF TEH PARAGRAPHS ACORDNG 2 DA FLOW OF TEH S2RY!!!!1111! OMG LOL SINCE 3VERYTHNG IN A S2RY SI CONECT3D 2 AVARYTHNG ELSE TEH SIEZ OF UR PARAGRAPHS SHUD B CONECTED 2 DA RHYTHM OF DA S2RY SHORT PARAGRAPHS FOR ACTION SC3N3S LONGER ON3S FOR A R3SPIET!!1111111 LOL A VAREITY OF PARAGRAPH SIEZS FROM ON3 2 TEN LIENS TAL R3AEDRS U WIL KEP THEYRE ATENTION!!!!1 WTF

Also, we randomly use ethug.txt for copy/paste filling.

Jesus christ almighty, wtf are you talking about exactly? I've had easier times in Physics then understanding the communication process in that forum.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

Jesus christ almighty, wtf are you talking about exactly? I've had easier times in Physics then understanding the communication process in that forum.

It's extreme trolling in its mightiest form.

e-vatar.png

jake9289

jake9289

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

It's incredibly messed the fuck up that's what it is....btw good work on that AFK traders post: so much rage ,so little words
Google also lies to me:
Posted Image

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

It's incredibly messed the fuck up that's what it is....btw good work on that AFK traders post: so much rage ,so little words
Google also lies to me:
http://i660.photobuc...02Sep262256.gif

I literally copy/paste straight ethug text, mix in some 12-year-old AOLer translator, and top it off with the occasional Grammar Nazi/logic fail text. I have some wigger pic for my avatar, and I steal the sig of whomever my bitch is that day.

There are lols to be had.

e-vatar.png

jake9289

jake9289

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Google also lies to me:
http://i660.photobuc...02Sep262256.gif

I literally copy/paste straight ethug text, mix in some 12-year-old AOLer translator, and top it off with the occasional Grammar Nazi/logic fail text. I have some wigger pic for my avatar, and I steal the sig of whomever my bitch is that day.

There are lols to be had.

The anger that rages from them when their sig is stolen is great, that wigger pic on the other hand not so much, and seriously what the hell is the deal with that group photo thing of the anorexic albino elf thing.
(Hint for new topic: Cosplay and why it sucks)

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
What you guys are speaking of is useless without links
We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

What you guys are speaking of is useless without links

I've been trolling Aionsource.com.

e-vatar.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users