Oopsââ‚ÂÂÃ

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Guest_LoganX_*

Guest_LoganX_*
  • Guests
Hello children…and welcome to your permanent ban and expulsion from the 21st community forever. Hope you had fun because no one else did. If you think this is just for the names you are sadly mistaken. admins.R.sweet asians.R.special tantrums.R.silly stealthadminsRsweet VssRsuper stingersRsuper asiansRspecial gunnersRsweet swoopsRserved Those were just the final act. We’d been receiving reports of you guys tormenting the players that have been coming into our server effectively driving them out. We can’t have that. Whether you see it or not the names issue is a direct violation of the ‘No Tagâ€

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Hemi is solid gold, his leaving speaks louder than all your moronic delusions. You chose the wrong allegiance. We'll see you in your server, well not so much you, since you don't play.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
WOW! You got to love a post made by the chosen 21st leader 'loganX' to us starting off with 'Hello children". Nice touch logan! I guess "tormenting players" by method of teamwork is against a 21st rule now just like the letters “srsâ€

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
get a grip on reality! i always wanted to say this to you logan, u are the biggest douche bag i have ever seen in my life!
God loves Voo!!!!

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
The only part I enjoyed more than his attempted condescending tone, was the part where he stepped on the rake and it hit him in the face.

e-vatar.png

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
Like this dipshit speaks for the "community"? Listen asshole...you think playing on your shitty server is a privilege? 21st does not represent the DC community numb nuts, even though stupid shits like you think that's the case...whoopty fucking dooo.....we can't play at 21st because names scare you....because players can't handle a team with skills that can do anything they want at anytime with success. You can list your bullshit reasons but in the end...all they are is bullshit...|sRs| violated no rules..so you can fuck off. You speak of toleration? We have been tolerating you stupid asshats that just never seem to get it...and you still don't...get back into your little hole dickhead. I'll tell you what though....any 21st guys coming over here better know what side of the fence they are on...riding in the middle this time is not going to cut it...you either agree with this idiot and stay at 21st....or you don't agree and leave...if you come over here like you did before and say" oh it's wrong...that’s bs...he's an idiot" and still stay with 21st...I don't want to see your complacent faces when I'm on....dig?

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
I think its funny that the same day he posts over here this (link below) is being posted over there! I guess people are starting to finally see what I and others saw when we chose to quit the 21st over a year ago!

http://www.21stsscla... ... 0949#20949

I actually had one question to you logan, how exactly did AVERY make it on the committee over say people like evans, dawg, hemi etc... !?!?!?
Can you say family!!!
Nice job bra!!!

I think you have done a great job of fucking up something that used to be pretty good!

Havoc

Havoc

Queen of the Dance

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
Wait.......WE were unbanned????? Or banned????? OOOOHHHH, thats right it doesnt matter. Banned or not banned we have played there when we have chosen it, the same way (only names change). The only people who check are the ones who agreed with our names anyway. We will just change names then your people will try to recruit us again, after we get on TS. How is any of this really worth it? LOL
Posted Image I <3 Cody

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts

Like this dipshit speaks for the "community"?

Listen asshole...you think playing on your shitty server is a privilege? 21st does not represent the DC community numb nuts, even though stupid shits like you think that's the case...whoopty fucking dooo.....we can't play at 21st because names scare you....because players can't handle a team with skills that can do anything they want at anytime with success.

You can list your bullshit reasons but in the end...all they are is bullshit...|sRs| violated no rules..so you can fuck off.

You speak of toleration? We have been tolerating you stupid asshats that just never seem to get it...and you still don't...get back into your little hole dickhead.

I'll tell you what though....any 21st guys coming over here better know what side of the fence they are on...riding in the middle this time is not going to cut it...you either agree with this idiot and stay at 21st....or you don't agree and leave...if you come over here like you did before and say" oh it's wrong...that’s bs...he's an idiot" and still stay with 21st...I don't want to see your complacent faces when I'm on....dig?

i agree with u pit. lets draw the line in the sand! either your with us, or againest us! u come over here talking shit about clanmates and what there doing. no more, and if your on pit please romove them! i get sick and tired of hearing it...

if its so bad over there and nothing will ever change, then u have a home over here if u want to make that leap! if not, i say it was fun and stay on the otherside of the line!

make this clear. we are not recruiting any 21st. all i meant was if u want to talk shit about your fellow clanmates and continue to stay with them, then i would rather not listen to it!!!!
God loves Voo!!!!

Punisher_X

Punisher_X

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts
<----------Hey Logan........

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts

<----------Hey Logan........

Posted Image

Posted Image

u pwn pun!
God loves Voo!!!!

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
As far as expecting 21st members to "hop" on our side of the fence, I really wouldn’t ask that of them. The only thing I would say, if you are considering leaving the 21st, is to take a step outside of the box and look at the entire issue or issues. I think when this is done its clear to see that the so called leadership has totally screwed everything 21st and the reputation of your clan in the DC community. I was a 21st member as well as others and we all observed early on what you are seeing now. So if you decide to leave, cool but I (little ole kuby) wouldn't expect you to quit 21st and come over here and I am pretty sure many others wouldn’t either.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Free agency has its advantages; you have no one to answer to or worry about.

e-vatar.png

DrDingleNutt

DrDingleNutt

Prostate Massager

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
This is all way to funny and....I kinda like the idea that I can voice my dumb ass opinnions here and the worst that could happen is be ignored.I havne't used that privlege much of late So..........I'll laugh when the people who quit 21st end up banned hahahah.Evans would be the frist to go since he has skillz.Oh that and he has 10 names on his key hash wich is a bannable offense.The next in line would be any one who agrees with any thing A srs member says. I wonder if they will ever just make the letters 'S' and 'R' a vilotian of there rules.So a name like ''Sinister'' would'nt be appropriate since you can clearly break down the word and make sRs.Of course then ''starsky'' would have to change his name to somthing more appropriate Like ''douche bag''. Sincerely -SBMC-Donald Duck or Starsky Blows My Cock-Donald Duck P.S Pleeeeeeeassssseeeeee luv me pwetty pwease?!?! hahahahahahah

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

Sincerely -SBMC-Donald Duck or Starsky Blows My Cock-Donald Duck

L O Friggin' L

Every now and then, this wacky little bastard makes me laugh.

e-vatar.png

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Let me make this perfectly clear, I have no plans on joining the sRs, nor will I join in the 21st bashing. There is 58 people over there that I hold in high regard, and consider a gret number of them very close friends that I would do what ever I could for them. The 21st is a good group of guys, they just have a few people that I do not agree with and that along with this last ban on the sRs is why I have turned in my tags. There is a point in everyones life that you must make a decision on either to follow something you do not agree with or seperate yourself from that. I chose the later. If the requirements of being here is to side with the sRs and against the 21st, then I will not post here anymore, like I stated earlier, I still have some very good friends there, and if I am asked to choose.. I will choose nuetrality Regards Hemi

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
There's no line in the sand. I think a few over here are tired of hearing the bashing of them by their own members, when they can't go over and be proactive about it. You know we're not trying to recruit anyone. It seems that everyone expects that when people quit 21st. Everyone hearts the Hemi.

e-vatar.png

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
Hemi, you pwn stretchy pants!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
When I said "come over here" in an earlier post...I meant Team Speak. There should be no clan considerations at this time, so those that were thinking to the contrary can relax.

Punisher_X

Punisher_X

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts
Dont get me wrong i do like some of the 21st clan members so the picture post i made is to those who know i dont like them.My location,avatar,and pictures i posted pretty much points out who i dont care for over at 21st. Hemi,Spinner,Evans,Zero,and a few others i really like, please understand that i have nothing against you at all. I am really disappointed that i wasnt apart of the latest ban :( I miss the first time all this happen when i told CYA to suck my dick on TS and recorded every word.Ahh the good old times......... :wink:
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users