• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Nozcof

Nozcof

AoC Ex-Officer

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Took out all 4 of my wisdom teeth this morning...NOT FUN. They got charge KB'd :(

WISDOMGONE_zps1f7fd62c.jpg

ExuuN

ExuuN

Hellion

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Had a bad experience with mine. The surgeon that did the work was a fucking linebacker with xxx large man hands and sausage fingers, and he almost broke my jaw. Top two were fine. Bottom were impacted, had to be drilled out. He hit a nerve on the right side and my face was numb for a month, although - unfortunately - not at the time he drilled into it.

Needless to say, the only thing touching the table for the rest of the procedure was the back of my head and my heels.

Oh and he didn't use gas on me... just shots. I felt everything....

Live by the sword, Die by the sword.

Nozcof

Nozcof

AoC Ex-Officer

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

lol wtf? I was sedated using intravenous sedation and dont remember anything. How the hell didn't he give you sedation? That sucks.

Facepoker

Facepoker

AoC Officer

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Was your shirt buttoned wrong when you woke up Noz?  Pants on backwards?  mmmmm

NuclearSoldier

NuclearSoldier

Party Boy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts

What a pussy, sedated... Bitch i was completely conscious for mine. They would cover our eyes with a towel to keep all the blood out and immediately after we had to walk across base back to our division.

Posted Image

Nozcof

Nozcof

AoC Ex-Officer

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

LOOOOOOOL...well maybe...there were 3 women and one guy in the operating room....ehem.

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
How are yours in one peice? They had to cut mine into quarters to remove them x.x How are you feeling?

Exunn, my ex had a similar experience... He swelled up so bad he got a scar on the outside of his face. Its terrible that there are dentists out there like that. But what options do you have once they get started?

I <3 tapatalk
Getta

ExuuN

ExuuN

Hellion

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
His probably were not impacted.

The guy that worked on mine was an oral surgeon, and he had some kind of dumb ass policy against putting people under. Too bad that local he dosed me with was full of something that had minimal effect on me. Maybe it was water, who knows.

My jaw was swollen for a few weeks so bad I looked like quagmire.

Luckily, this guy knew how to throw groovy drugs at the problem.

Nozcof

Nozcof

AoC Ex-Officer

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

The dentist mentioned how mine would be easy to remove due to the way the root is formed, plus all 4 were erupted and he didn't have to cut the gumline to remove them.

I still feel terrible thou without the painkillers, and really swollen :/

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts

WHY ON GODS GREEN EARTH ARENT YOU TAKING PAIN PILLS

p.s. An alternate trick if you cant take pain pulls is to crush up some old school aspirin. Put it on a cotton ball and then apply to wound. Ex had terrible teeth and this helped him a lot when he couldn't do the pain pulls. It wont make it go totally away, but it makes it more manageable

p.p.s: Cata saw your teeth over my shoulder. It grossed him out so bad, he had to leave the room LOL Good job! I'd give you a brownie, but I don't think you could eat it. I have girl scout cookies (THIN MINTS), but you cant have those... they are all for mmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

p.p.p.s. stay away from straws or anything with a sucking motion. I guess that means you have to cancel your date with Genius :butt:

Getta

Nozcof

Nozcof

AoC Ex-Officer

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

I stopped taking them on the second day because they caused me to vomit at the end of the first day. It's called OXYCODONE.

LOL didn't know Cata was such a wusssssss :P

I am having an icecream as I type this out LOL.

Ata

Ata

AoC Member

• Members
  • 91 posts

Too bad you all have or have had them LMAO

Should have been born a hybrid like me and not have to go through all that pain :P

What you guys will do for free pain killers!

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Your all a bunch of Nancy's... local for my wisdom teeth (had to work that night).

"Pain is in the mind, Pay it no mind" Coach Strouse (my college linebacker coach) one tough S.O.B.

The worst pain I ever went through was when they bolted a metal frame to my head for radiation treatments, it hurt like hell, but the sound of the bolts going into my skull about made me sick, sounded like a dog chewing on a bone...

Posted Image

Facepoker

Facepoker

AoC Officer

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Your all a bunch of Nancy's... local for my wisdom teeth (had to work that night).

"Pain is in the mind, Pay it no mind" Coach Strouse (my college linebacker coach) one tough S.O.B.

The worst pain I ever went through was when they bolted a metal frame to my head for radiation treatments, it hurt like hell, but the sound of the bolts going into my skull about made me sick, sounded like a dog chewing on a bone...

MMMMM Thanks for reminding me about when I got laser eye surgery and they couldn't do the flap cut or whatever cuz my eyes were so shitty they just had to burn straight through.   It felt fine during (I was in agony for a week after and couldn't have any lights on in the house) but the smell was so terrible.  Burning eyes is not a good scent.

But anyway, back on track.  You're all pussies.  Especially Noz.

Edited by Facepoker, 18 June 2014 - 10:31 PM.

ExuuN

ExuuN

Hellion

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
They say you are what you eat...

Too bad you're a dick. ;P

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

LOL, how about this one..

When they tried to surgically remove my tumor in 2000, they had to peel my face up so they could access the pituitary tumor, so where your lips meet your gums, they made a cut and basically lifted my face from the my skull so they could go through the nasal cavity and access the tumor. Never saw my dad cry before, but when he came into CCU following the surgery, he broke down, thank god for morphine...  

2 days after the surgery, my brother flew back in to check up on me, and the wife was trying to comb my hair, and she hit my nose, I about passed out, when they removed the splints from inside my nose, HOLY CRAP... that was something else..

Posted Image

Nozcof

Nozcof

AoC Ex-Officer

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Daym...

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
Good lord, Hemi... Are you OK now?

Cata almost lost an arm, which is why hes a bit sqeemish. He was playing basketball, was being a dick and some guy checked him. He fell wrong on his arm and he had a compound fracure. From what he said, it was only hanging o my an artery and a couple shreds of skin. He picked his arm up off the floor and walked to where ever they took him to the hospital.

Doctors wanted to amputate... His mom wouldnt let them (it had a weak pulse)... And thats wh catas arm isnt straight!

Hes broken so many bones / had so many stitches... He literally cant rub my neck because he says it feels gross lol

I dunno now with Hemi... But hes got the highest pain tollerance Ive ever seen.

I <3 tapatalk
Getta

Facepoker

Facepoker

AoC Officer

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

I think he just doesn't like giving you massages.  He's rubbed my neck plenty of times.

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

The worst thing about that surgery, is it did not work, the tumor was back and even more pissed in 5 months, so I went to the Mayo clinic, where everything they have thrown at it has failed, so I deal with migraine headaches daily, and massive ones that leave me bed ridden multiple times a month.

The tumor has grown around the optic nerves and the artery and messes with my vision constantly, and sometimes I simply black out., Mayo's response is 60% of men get these tumors, but they never get big enough to create issues, I am in the 1/10 of 1% of people that these create issues, and even better, I have an extremely aggressive version that does not respond to the meds, or common treatments. Did gamma knife surgery (what the metal frame I mentioned earlier came from) and was assured it would kill it off, but it still carries on. It is called a macro prolactomea. The side effect from the tumor is even better.

Good Stuff... the only thing that helps is Toridal (sp?) injections, it is like a warm blanket that helps me sleep through it.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users