Were Moving to Teamspeak!!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts

Since were not really using the Vent server at the moment, we've talked to Hemi about moving over to his Teamspeak setup. Teamspeak has WAAAAY better voice quality, its cheaper, and some nice newer features.... did I mention its cheaper?? :)

Here is the info:

Teamspeak Client: http://www.teamspeak...?page=downloads

IP Info: 63.210.145.2: 9359  PW- beer55

Password: beer55

Thank you so much, Hemi :)

Ill leave the vent server up for a little while longer, but will post a MOTD that were moving. If you have any troubles connecting, please post here.

Getta

Facepoker

Facepoker

AoC Officer

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

we're*

TS is better, good call.

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Ok, I jumped on Vent today and replicated the Vent channels into the TS3 server so jump on, and we will get the permissions handed out.

Posted Image

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
Tha k you, Hemi :)
Getta

Aggus

Aggus

AoC Member

• Members
  • 38 posts

omg I learned how to log on the new site!!

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

For those of you that have been on the TS lately, it has been crashing, lagging, and acting like shit.

Submitted 3 tickets between Friday night and last night, finally got an answer,

Not sure if the Denial Of Service attacks have been happening for other games, but EA/Dice are getting hit once a month, and GameServers say that is what has been happening to them, they claim to have it mitigated for now.

Apologies for the endless "Disconnected - Connected - Disconnected - Connected" that has been going on, I have the option to move the server to a different host city if this continues.

Posted Image

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts

That's frustrating :( Hopefully it is fixed now. Ill try to get on sometime this week. Its a never ending saga over here lately. 

Getta

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Looks like another attack tonight, it crashed several times around 8 cst, then it was ok...  apparently they pissed someone off...

Posted Image

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

...I'm guessing someone who couldn't pay their bill

e-vatar.png

NuclearSoldier

NuclearSoldier

Party Boy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts

This ts makes me rage like aoc minis

Posted Image

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Yeah, it sucks, but it is getting better... today no crashes so far, been on since 3 pm CST  (looking for some wood to knock on)

Posted Image

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Couple questions about the TS Block, if geNius checks this thread...

1- the Hemi under Channel Zero with the IP... why is that there? I think it is the ServerQuery data.

2- Can we drop it from the box, comment it out in the code or what ever, the IP is not mine,  but I know what it is.

Posted Image

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

1- the Hemi under Channel Zero with the IP... why is that there? I think it is the ServerQuery data.

2- Can we drop it from the box, comment it out in the code or what ever, the IP is not mine,  but I know what it is.

Is it the server that is located directly in your sweaty cunt?

I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

Done.

Is it the server that is located directly in your sweaty cunt?

That is exactly where the IP led me

e-vatar.png

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

well thought the DoS attacks were done, no drops from 3 pm Tuesday through 9 pm on Wednesday, then about 15 mins of crashes, then back to normal.

Other option would be move it to a different location or provider...

Posted Image

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

Well teamspeak3.com advertises ddos protection, but who knows?  I'm going to put in a ticket later today to see if our host will setup a redirect again.  I had it for a while, but they removed the capability.

If I can get a redirect working again, then it won't matter if/when we change servers

e-vatar.png

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
I still have the old vent. Want me to research what it would cost to convert it?
Getta

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Naw, I have paid for a yr in advance, I will submit a ticket again, and if they can not resolve the issue, then I am going to move it to a different location, so geNius, their might be a IP change.

Right now I have a second 10 person TS that I provide for my nephews to use, it is also located in Chicago, I will move it to a different location to see if the issue is still present. I will let my nephews know what is going on, and I will post  the IP information for people to use and see if there is a different issue.

Edited by Hemi, 19 February 2015 - 08:49 PM.
correct location

Posted Image

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Ok, I upgraded my second TS to 20 people and moved it to Dallas-

geNius, lets make this our new server, I will work on moving every thing over to the new TS server, and put up a message telling everyone to change their bookmarks on the old TS server.  Tired of pissing around with this shit, cost me a whole 20 dollars to increase it.

IP- 63.210.145.2: 9359  PW- beer55

I will set up the serverquery and PM you the information

Edited by Hemi, 19 February 2015 - 10:02 PM.
port info

Posted Image

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

Ports?

e-vatar.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users