• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

ExuuN

ExuuN

Hellion

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
I've included some short videos I've been watching that may help those interested who haven't beta'ed the game get started.

GETTA EDIT: General Info

http://www.blackdese.../wiki/Character

Getting Started and Leveling

-- Side note: Notice the inventory slot quest link.

Housing & Workers

-- Side Note: Node map & beer recipe

Live by the sword, Die by the sword.

ExuuN

ExuuN

Hellion

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Gearing

Horses

--Side Note: Horse map

ExuuN

ExuuN

Hellion

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Trading

Guilds, PvP and Bosses

ExuuN

ExuuN

Hellion

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Class Guides

Edited by ExuuN, 18 February 2016 - 04:33 AM.

ExuuN

ExuuN

Hellion

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Edited by ExuuN, 18 February 2016 - 04:32 AM.

ExuuN

ExuuN

Hellion

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

ExuuN

ExuuN

Hellion

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Unreleased Classes

ExuuN

ExuuN

Hellion

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
General Info

http://www.blackdese.../wiki/Character

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts

I made this its own topic :) Hope you don't mind me editing a little bit.

Getta

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
Something Exunn wrote in the officer forum that I thought was helpful :)

Not a big deal.

I can tell you this: you'll want to connect your nodes asap and do all the quests in your two starting major cities, i.e.: Veila and Heidel for instance from CBT2. That way, you have all of the basic concepts of gathering, your chain quests for gathering and crafting, etc.

Connecting nodes will allow you 4X + the capital received from items that you can trade solely to Trademasters. You can also bargain for higher prices.

The gathering and craft quests don't award much xp, but they are a necessity to level, especially if you want to increase your toon's max health quickly via cooking (which you do), as eating well and often increases your max health, just like real life XD

Also, meeting every person in a town is not a bad thing. Otherwise, if there is a vendor that you want to buy special items from, you have to "start conversations" with them, and you should find out what sparks their interest and either talk to those people, or experience what they ask for and then build your Amity via the conversation mini game.

You'll want a horse with a saddle and stirrups and shoes asap to get back and forth quickly. The sooner you get your horse, the quicker it will level by running it, and the other items are for speed and the ability to attack from the saddle. This you should be able to obtain from your first major starting city by building relationships with the stable master.

Make sure you always mouse over every item in your inventory even if it looks like trash. You get certain items that are common drops from mobs that say something to the effect of gather X amount for X amount of silver, i.e.: Gather 150 Naga webfoot for 50,000 silver. When you right click the item, you have the option to locate the specific npc for turn in, and earn a shit load of cash in zero time from mobs that you were questing on/ grinding for levels anyhow. Why not get free money? I like money. XD

It's a lot to chew on, but the complexity of the game makes it stimulating. I'm sure it only gets more difficult.

Getta

ExuuN

ExuuN

Hellion

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Nodes

Attached File  image.jpeg   106.29KB   4 downloads

What are Nodes?
A node is a location that allows the player to trade items or gather resources for crafting.

Types of Nodes

Nodes are sorted into two types: “Adventure Nodes” and “Production Nodes”.
Adventure Node: A node that allows the player to trade resources and crafted items. I.E.: A settlement, town, or city.
Production Nodes: A node that allows the player to gather and produce resources. I.E.: A farm.

To invest in a node, you must first find the node manager, talk to him/her, and enter the Node Management screen. From there, you must select the specific node that you are on by right clicking. Once selected, the upper left corner of the screen will tell of the availability of that node. If it is available and green, you can invest contribution points to obtain that node. If it is not available and red, then there is another node in the chain that you have missed. At that point, you have to back track. Starting zone nodes cost 1-3 points.

There are items that are awarded from either mob drops, or from an NPC after a successful quest that cannot be sold to normal vendors. These items must specifically be sold to Trade Merchants. Depending upon where you got the item from and where you are trying to sell it will not only determine its value, but also which nodes must be connected for the item to give you good returns.

For instance: I am awarded a bronze coin from Olivia, and I would like to sell said item in Veila. That means that all of the nodes from Olivia to Veila must be connected, as well as any production nodes and their outlying farms in between.

Edited by ExuuN, 25 February 2016 - 02:44 AM.

ExuuN

ExuuN

Hellion

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
Here's a leveling guide, but it seems the names are different. Must be from the KR version.

Leveling Guide

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts

Thank you, Fuzzy!!

https://docs.google....ew?pref=2&pli=1

Getta

ExuuN

ExuuN

Hellion

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
How to optimize frame rate by removing Vsync and customize BDO.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users