• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Ok, been playing a lot of this lately, it is a FPS in closed beta right now, it is scheduled to move to Open Beta on Dec. 28th, and since I was an early buy in on this game, I am suppose to get 2 free 7 day trail keys to give out on or about Dec. 28th. Right now Voodoo has spoken for one of those keys, so I have another if anyone is interested.

Escape from Tarkov is a ground up designed FPS and is different in many ways, but the key difference is your going on raids, with a spawn point, and have to reach an extraction point, in between there will be both AI and players to fight, as well as loot boxes to raid. But just don't die as everything you have brought into the raid drops and you will loose it (unless you have a secure pouch, more on this later). The main part of the game is what they have termed PMC (Primary Character), you have the ability to gather, purchase (in game money you have acquired from previous raids by selling loot or finding paper money), their is a tiered trader system that allows you to unlock better guns and ammo and add ons to your weapons as your rank progress. So you can eventually kit out a M4 how ever you want, they are adding more weapons as the game moves toward full release. The second part of the game is playing as a SCAV, in this mode, you spawn in with set load out, normally a minimum kit, and your goal is to gather loot, weapons and extract from the raid, like in the PMC role, if you die, you loose everything. So tactical game play is rewarded, and it is just not bull rushing and spray and pray game style, a good squad can dominate a raid. Normally each raid will spawn in 7-8 PMC players, and a bunch of AI Scavs as well as player Scavs in waves at set time intervals.

The game has 4 variations you can purchase, starting at around $40 up to $140, the difference between the four game versions is mainly your character storage for your weapons, gear, armor and loot and if you get the secure pouch and size of the secure pouch. The lowest version does not get you a secure pouch, while the highest version gets you a secure pouch with 9 slots, you can purchase a secure pouch with the money you acquire, but the smallest secure pouch is around 400k. For more information on what each version of the game has, here is the link to the pre-order page.  https://www.escapefr...m/preorder-page

there are several streamers out there that have VOD that you can watch of you want to check out the game play, but for me, this is a combination of battlefield and pubg on cranked up on high intensity! Check it out

Edited by Hemi, 09 December 2017 - 05:59 PM.

Posted Image

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

I've watched you play this. Don't know if you're terrible or the game is terrible. It looks terrible.

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

as always, I am terrible.. LOL 

I am old, blind and slow ass reactions, but I still enjoy it

why do you think I did NOT say watch my streams of it.. the game has a HUGE learning curve, been playing it for a couple of weeks and I feel I know 1 map pretty good, and another I am starting to learn it, but eventually it will be an open world game, so instead of 10 maps, it will be one big map. 

Edited by Hemi, 13 December 2017 - 03:02 AM.

Posted Image

NuclearSoldier

NuclearSoldier

Party Boy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Ive been kinda following this game a bit with interest but havent decided on whether i wanna buy it or not

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users