AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
http://www.totalbf21... ... #post61477

I just wanted to thank you for launching the 2142 demo this week
I've downloaded it and I've played it about 4 times, and all I have to say
is thanks for saving $50.

BF 2142 is the biggest piece of CRAP I've played since BF2 1.3
Thanks for your time and the hard work you've put into 2142.

But this game will prove to be a great money lost for EA. and coupled with the fact that EA has droped it's support of BF2, your doomed to lose, what could have been a very loyal fan base.

So, thanks again, I for one, along with my 50+ member clan and the 30 - 40 ppl in other clans that I play with on a regular basis WILL NOT be Buying BF2142.

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
I dont think they like you there.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
Somtimes its hard to look within oneself. they started a thread labled 2142 sux.....Soooo "this isn't BF2" it's on the BF2 engine 'Doh' anyway, I just checked and thats $50 bucks is still in MY pocket.

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Dam Toe... I hope you had asbesto undies on.. they flamed you azzz like crazy... fricken bunch of 12 and 13 yr old trolls....

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
Just tellin' it like it is, 'G' said it first, IT'S JUST A POORLY MADE !!! MOD !!! the funny thing is they expected us to preoder it for $49.99 ...lmao... :P I think I just sharted myself.

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Because of that thread, I vow, I will never say "noob" or "pwn" again.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
^^^^if you wern't a boy i would suck you off

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
I'll be of age very soon sir.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
I will never pay an additional $50 for a game made from the same engine I already own. They already fucked me with Euro Forces and Armored Fury. Special Forces should have been a free add-on. The next time I take it in the ass from someone at EA, they're going to pay ME for my services.

e-vatar.png

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Can I go ahead an deposit that into your paypal account?

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Yes, but please be sure to have a validated bank account attatched.

e-vatar.png

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
Why don't you validate it for him.

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
Nice one Toe your the truth ! Well you and AusGroover, and for the rest of those fuckwitts on that forum, they were still shitting themselves and throwing up their breastmilk when we were playing games. On that gamespot forum I mentioned before one guy said that he didnt notice any significant change in the bf2142 interface from the interface in bf2. This immediately lead to him being pounced on by a moderator of the site stating that he played bf2142 and didnt notice any silmilarities what a bunch of crap. There should be the same rules for pc games as industry applies to new consoles on the market, ie sega's dreamcast console, rules of the industry, are from what I gather, on release of a new machine the manufacturer must provide new games and tech support for at least 5 years after the products release, or industry penalties follow. Incase no-one has noticed there is no latest Sega machine, only way Sega participates in the gaming world is through its Capcom game development company. I doubt I would ever have bought bf1942, only I heard so much praise about the mods released for it, and at the time was the most modded PC game ever. Mods made that game so great yet EA soaked up the paudits and in return stabbed the mod makers in the back. Maybe if those little bitches from that forum you posted on payed for their shit out of the own pockets and not mummies and daddies, they would wake up and smell the bullshit. Then again with their noses being so close to their pie hole they have probably become acustomed to the smell of bullshit. end of rant, thank you please.

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Golf Clap

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
So you're saying the red truck with leather is COMPLETELY different than my white one with cloth? Shit, I guess I need to upgrade.

e-vatar.png

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
^^ Lol well put, they should add genius snippets to the back of match boxes.

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
Ok I just went and took a leaf out of Bigtoes book, I have 2142 played it for a while. My observations OMFG its happening again ! So I went to EA forums to put my concerns on record for those fuckwitts to mull over. I just posted so would appreciate any forecast of how my post will go down.

Btw im the guy called MjrBellEnd.

My Rant on EA forums about BF2142

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
Ya stats bring out the worst in players..... OH ya and plz don't use THAT avatar, Have YOU ever BEEN to "Bruning Man"??

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
I have no idea what you talking about, but il will change the avator and research that subject. thnx.

Ok changed it to dancing hippo only coz the avator I wanted although the right dimensions is toolarge a file, ah bugger it was a good one too.

Posted Image

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
^^^^^^

http://www.burningman.com/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users