Photo

No more drop gunning in VT unless we are scrimming.

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
That is the word I just got from Cuba and Cinnamon from their TS after I was warned if I gunned Cuba a 4th time that I would be kicked (didn’t follow rule #2). Anyway these are the 4 rules for drop gunning told personally by Cinnamon and Cuba tonight on their TS. I am pretty sure I got it correct. 1) If you are being drop gunned by another member of their clan or someone else then you are to notify Cuba or another VT member. DO NOT drop gun them back as this will now be a kickable offense! 2) If you are being gunned by a VT member or another player, please write down the offending party’s name so you can report them. 3) Drop gun ONLY if you are scrimming VT, NO EXCEPTIONS! 4) If you are fighting someone and they fly back into their mains don’t shoot at them as this is considered attacking mains. Clear as mud?

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
Yes sir Ms. VT/21st, no killing unless killed first...

bud1

bud1

AoC Member

• Members
  • 241 posts
Bunch of fuckin baby's i think

hmm, i wonder why they have a gunner seat in the helo's, to shoot from maybe?

If u are getting gunned by someone, gun them back, if they keep killing u with it, there probability better than u at it and if u can't stand getting shot by a drop gunner then maybe you should play the game.

Im going to start up an DC infantry only server, and if anyone ever shoot's me with any kind of gun, im gona kick him. theres also gona be a knife only map, BUT anyone better than me, im going to ban.

Don't hate the player or players, hate the game.

If u don't like drop gunners, don't play the fucking game!

It's not our my fault that we are so good at everything we do and kick the shit outa everyone, making them quit.

Posted Image
Posted Image

DrDingleNutt

DrDingleNutt

Prostate Massager

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
lol ^ So can you fly around gunners and just not drop gun or what?

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

lol ^

So can you fly around gunners and just not drop gun or what?

These days you can't be better then the ppl that own the server or they'll kick/ban you.
I would hate to go to bed at night knowing I SUCKED. [Cya, Starsky, VT.]

I can't wait til' mondaynight, So I can kick the shit out you guys.

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
Before edit:I will make a conscious effort to only drop-gun in VT if i play DC... After edit:I will make a conscious effort to only drop-gun VT if i play DC...

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
There is a simple/brilliant solution, why dont you just disable the gun seat?
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
OH MY GOD... like I said a few weeks ago... it is 21st South... bunch of fucking whimers.... Leaf and/or Cuba.. go talk with CYA and get the link to the Creative Writing tutorial so you can create a "total bullshit lie" and then add my keyhash to your fucking ban list... IT IS PART OF THE FUCKING GAME..... DEAL WITH IT.... WTF is next??? no more hellfires cuz your getting pwned with them? FUCK THAT SHIT.. that is another server I will not play on any more.... fucking idiots... Last time I was there I was attacked in MY MAIN by one of their members... drop gunned 3 or 4 times by one of their members, and nothing was fucking done! FUCKING ASSHATS... WAAA WAAA... I pay for the server so you can not pwn me at all on the server I pay for.. waaaaaa... fucking get a fucking tampon.. you fucking whiny little fucking two faced bitches... wow.. that felt pretty fucking good.. I might of creamed my jeans on that one.. FUCKING IDIOTS....

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Posted Image

:arrow: PATHETIC

pa·thet·ic (p-thtk)
adj.

1. Arousing or capable of arousing sympathetic sadness and compassion
-"miserable victims of war"

Posted Image

http://amishrakefight.org/gfy/

e-vatar.png

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
I say...

Posted Image

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

Before edit:I will make a conscious effort to only drop-gun in VT if i play DC...
After edit:I will make a conscious effort to only drop-gun VT if i play DC...

It's not our my fault that we are so good at everything we do and kick the shit outa everyone, making them quit.

Posted Image

These days you can't be better then the ppl that own the server or they'll kick/ban you.

WTF is next??? no more hellfires cuz your getting pwned with them?

I love these guys.

e-vatar.png

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
...at this point I'm just happy I can still use left click.

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

Before edit:I will make a conscious effort to only drop-gun in VT if i play DC...
After edit:I will make a conscious effort to only drop-gun VT if i play DC...

Posted Image

I love these guys.

I'd have sex with me.....But thats just me.

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts

OH MY GOD... like I said a few weeks ago... it is 21st South... bunch of fucking whiners....

Leaf and/or Cuba.. go talk with CYA and get the link to the Creative Writing tutorial so you can create a "total bullshit lie" and then add my keyhash to your fucking ban list...

IT IS PART OF THE FUCKING GAME..... DEAL WITH IT....

FUCK THAT SHIT.. that is another server I will not play on any more.... fucking idiots...

Last time I was there I was attacked in MY MAIN by one of their members... drop gunned 3 or 4 times by one of their members, and nothing was fucking done! FUCKING ASSHATS...

WAAA WAAA... I pay for the server so you can not pwn me at all on the server I pay for.. waaaaaa... fucking get a fucking tampon.. you fucking whiny little fucking two faced bitches...

wow.. that felt pretty fucking good.. I might of creamed my jeans on that one.. FUCKING IDIOTS....

I like the new, less Politically correct, no longer the "committee member" representative, straight in your face, Hemi unleashed!! Took of the ole 21st windbreaker and said to hell with the old "PM me if you have questions". Now its "Fuck yourself if you have any questions and then go fuck yourself again if you ever get that your one of the reasons "natural selection" was sooo important to our species."

I think I might have even got a semi chub just reading the expressive "release" he had on this one.

Tell us how you really feel Hemi, its far better than the crap "responsibility" forced you to say.
Posted Image

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
fuckin pussys.... whats DC anyways?
God loves Voo!!!!

PitViper

PitViper

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
...something you were never very good at...:lol:

bud1

bud1

AoC Member

• Members
  • 241 posts
*PANG*
Posted Image

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts

...something you were never very good at...:lol:

this is why i dont play DC with pit anymore^^^^ can u say, TK'ing like a motherfucker.....
God loves Voo!!!!

PitViper

PitViper

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
lmmfao....nawww the reason why we don't play Dc together anymore is because we all avoid TS when we see you on......

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

[this is why i dont play DC with pit anymore^^^^ can u say, TK'ing like a motherfucker.....

W3rd.

e-vatar.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users