• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
"YOUR WAIT IS OVER!

As i stated in a previous post made sometime ago. When you saw the release of the promo video you would know that the wait was over and a release was comming. IT IS TIME.. As of tomorrow evening at 7pm est I will be releasing the server files to the public.

THATS RIGHT!!! I AM RELEASING THE SERVER FILES TO THE PUBLIC TOMORROW AT 7PM EST..

So the next question is. When is DCON being released..

that answer..

FRIDAY March 30th I will be releasing the client files at 4pm est."

e-vatar.png

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
So are we gonna start modding before or after we find out it sucks a big one...

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
^^^mate me please
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
And as good as el al and gazala look, i don't know how much I am looking forward to play those for another 3 years...

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
but who knows, it could "pwn".

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

So are we gonna start modding before or after we find out it sucks a big one...

I'll start modding shortly after we confirm DCon sucks.

For the record, it WILL suck for the first few releases, just as DC did.

e-vatar.png

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
ok, it is out... I downloaded mine off http://www.frontlineformation.com/ they put up a mirror for their members... between 9-- kb/sec to 1.3 mb/sec.. good speed.. LOL

676 mb file... took me about 10 mins...

l)emon

l)emon

AoC Member

• Members
  • 886 posts
http://battlefield2.... ... 3#Download

furshizzle

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
list of mirrors

http://desert-confli... ... #post73279

file planet is the fastest use the account. 400 kbs 50min dl.
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Ok... played it for awhile... the apache is 75% better... still alittle sluggish, but better the hind is 90% better.... the little bird is almost identical to DC.. RPG's... SWEET.. was shooting down helo's with them... and shoulder fire stingers are stingers are back.. did not shoot to many of these... gona be fun.. They say some are dealing with lag.. losts of textures in some of the old maps, weaker systems are suffering.. looking forward to fraggin your azzz's well.. at least trying

l)emon

l)emon

AoC Member

• Members
  • 886 posts
looks good , the apache's fly way better than BF2 , maybe it was just me but it seemed like the hellfires follows the crosshair<--------- that could be just me though tired as fuck ...

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
^^^ Give that man a cigar.
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Yes it does. This I dont like.
We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
So I dropped my over all sensitivety down for the helo and it seems to help a bit. So those that are having trouble try that. Also I went into OUR server this morning and it is quite glitchy. I am pinging a 9 in there. So I dont know what the deal is...
We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
if it was el al or sheild those are the two maps causing problems for people like me with lower grade comps...

l)emon

l)emon

AoC Member

• Members
  • 886 posts
our server i ping 50 to 70, and gazala runs smooth but el al and shield are glitchy like a mother, really sucks....

zanshin

zanshin

Salad Tosser

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
whadup fellas. Whats the name of ur server?..............I looked for SRS but didnt see it. Although I must admit I could have missed it,,,,:). I have the ip address, I suppose it probably says the name of the server when it loads......................f$%$ , must have missed that too....gawd Im dumb, or stoned, or drunk..............?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hmmmm? So anyways, Any idea of how long before you have some maps modded? hinds and apaches on both sides? Wheres the 50 cal? norml said "And as good as el al and gazala look, i don't know how much I am looking forward to play those for another 3 years..." "dats right what I said".......................I agree norm. more questions?.............hmmmmmmmmmmm..........ok....lmmfao. when running see if they can allow me to stab 'n' shoot. can they put all the bf2 maps in there? What aboot special forces.......I like that shooting rope........its handy...:). nuff said..................... somethin" funny is on da tv. (twist twist,,,,,lol) hope to see ya out there soon. ur all so cute, I cant wait! Zanshin

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
?^^^?
God loves Voo!!!!

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
cool mod. but the west coast server thing is going to suck for me!
God loves Voo!!!!

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
I'll have maps modded this week. It's super easy, but I haven't had the time to do it around my work schedule. The hellfires follow your crosshair, which is quite noobish. RPGs rule. I don't have any lag or glitches on any map, so I'm not sure what's affecting this. The west coast server helps about 80% of the clan, and gaming in BF2 isn't nearly as ping-sensitive as BF1942.

e-vatar.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users