• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Here is my response to The Lead Idiot over at Idiots R Us...... ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- First of all, my response on that thread was not bashing, it is the truth on how you guys run things here. Your Generals are above the rules of the clan, and answer to no one, not even to Ozz. Secondly, I approached wardog, who called you and relayed my request that you get your rouge General under control who was posting offensive material on my website almost daily (I have the ip all of the above mentioned posts were made from, no questions who it was)- Your response was basically that I should jump in a lake. I find great humor in the fact that your now asking me to comply with the very thing I asked you to enforce so with that... I say... jump in a lake. IP BAN ME if you want, I will still come here and see how short you are every month in donations, and I will still hear about all the members that are discontent with the leadership, and I will still tell them what I posted in the now locked thread, either stand up straight and salute, or leave as I did, there is no other choice. The fact is you have one server that is emtpy over 80% of the time, and the other server very seldomly has more then 20 people in it. Face it your Generals have ran this clan into the ground, I say wake up before it gets any worse. This is not my opinion, it is the brutal facts of what is going on. So with that said, have a nice day loganx oh and remove my name from the website dns tech info.

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
golf clap, well played sir
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Do you think pointing out the fact that David Koresh was a self-diluted sociopath would have cause the Branch Davidians to rethink their way of life? Censorship, indifference, and conformity are powerful tools when combined. Just ask Hitler.

e-vatar.png

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts

Do you think pointing out the fact that David Koresh was a self-diluted sociopath would have cause the Branch Davidians to rethink their way of life?

Censorship, indifference, and conformity are powerful tools when combined. Just ask Hitler.

I worship you. Your ability to say so much with so few words makes me hard!! No kidding, I am proud to call you a friend.

Truthfully, I think you all are pretty amazing. Those of you who saw the forest for the trees so long b4 the rest of us I give a special thanks.
Posted Image

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
no, there is no way to get to 100% of them, but if you keep waking up 10 or 15% of them... eventually you will get them to realize (them as in the remaining 85 to 90%) that maybe they need to rethink... besides... you can not save all of them.. just a few

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts
Drinks are on me, I guess the truth is finally out;

Sabo,
Somehow you have been missed along with the sRs ban. Deny it all you want but you have been one of them for some time now (Nice Sig BTW).
Lately all you do is come here and bash us.
Stay out of the Forums. Your account will be banned by the weekend (Zanshin, mind your business)

I have not denied anything at anytime. I truely expected the ban sometime ago, but I (falsly it seems) had given you all credit for not banning me. I wrongly assumed that it was due to the long history of respectful participation here that I thought the ban was not applied. I have only recently (aprox 6 months) joined |sRs| and I have not hid that from anyone. In fact the sig you mentioned (thanks for the compliment) has been up for at least 4 months already. So, if that light just came on.....it wasnt cause I was hiding something. I am not going to even mention the public post below;

Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:20 am Post subject: Welcome Shortly

Sabotage is leaving CDU and coming over. Everyone stand in line, and be sure to give him a reach-around

The only thing wrong with the above is that despite tendering my resignation at =CDU=, I was told that I did not need to leave the clan to also join sRs. I would imagine that this courtesy was extended to me because I was considered to be a valued member?? :idea: Much like the time I was offered a membership here (which I turned down respectfully, and then suddenly was supposedly never offered. :roll: ).

If you wish to ban me because "lately" I have only been bashing you, then so be it. It would be pointless for me to ask you to consider why it has only been "lately" that this has happend, why members have been leaving, and why fewer and fewer people play here....... LATELY. Especially, after so many years of (what I believed to be) mutual respect?

Obviously, its because all of the rest of us have the problem and not you right?

Like the problem I have with seeing a "leader" belittle another member in a public forum. BTW Starsky the word you are looking for is "Tact".

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia;

Tact is a careful consideration of the feelings and values of another so as to create harmonious relationships with a reduced potential for conflict or offense. Tact is considered a virtue.

Tact is a form of interpersonal diplomacy. Tact is the ability to induce change or communicate hurtful information without offending through the use of consideration, compassion, kindness, and reason.

For example, choosing an appropriate joke to entertain a small audience requires tact. Contrarily, a tactless joke is likely to make an audience angry or uncomfortable.

That may help you understand what everyones problem was. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and hope for the best depite the fact that it never has before.

I will not claim to be 100% right in everything I have said here ( in the past), I will however say that its has been my perspective on these issues that I have voiced 100% of the time. Not just the party line as you seem to value above all else (ie. the truth, the majority view, the reasonable response etc.) These comments have been sometime supportive and sometimes not; which was the case here. Even thought I was not bashing DD, to the contrary, and I am pretty sure he is a member. So when you say "US" who do you mean exactly. :?: :?: Members, here is your sign..........and the answer will be??? I would add that I would not have even comented on this if "tact" had been used or if this was not done in the public forums. A place, I believe, where comments are invited from the public?

Well with that I say ado. Way to handle yet another problem with a ban. When will you ever get it?! To my friends here at the 21st, it has been a real pleasure, thank you for the great times. For the rest of you, GFY!

Posted Image

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Spinner, he needs to leave them
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts
It should never be this easy.....

http://21stssclan.co... ... 3064#23064
Posted Image

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
One thing that upsets me, is those self-righteous sons of bitches commenting on anyone's grammar. It makes me sick to read the three stooges comments about posters' grammatical errors, when they can't handle it themselves. I'll quote Moose on this: "These men have careers." That fucking scares me, sometimes. What is this world coming to, when grown men act like a bunch of pussies, not to mention they can't spell or think. HEY MORONS - WHEN YOUR 10 YEAR OLD CHILDREN NEED HELP WITH SCHOOLWORK, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO BE ABLE TO DO FOR THEM? :!: Never pick a fight with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

e-vatar.png

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
The public: We dont have competition anymore, can you lighten up a bit on the admining so the few of us left can still have some fun. The idiots: Our servers are empty because the game is old, not because we were so full of ourselves we had to admin our servers literally to death. If you dont agree, you are sRs, someone we are banning or someone we will ban in the near future. The rejects: Ban us, atleast be nice to your own clan. The idiots: Everyone shut up because you are banned, and we will make all the clan suck from the teets of the committee. Everyone except the committee: What? The idiots: Now that the DC server is empty we can shut it down and figure out how to make up the $300 a month of donations that has magically gone away.

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
El Pango! I love you guys!

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Sidenote. I like Rolf. I've always liked him. Rolf is good people. If Rolf told me I was banned from his server, I would respect that. 21st needs more people like him.

e-vatar.png

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

Sidenote. I like Rolf. I've always liked him. Rolf is good people. If Rolf told me I was banned from his server, I would respect that. 21st needs more people like him.

Concur
Ditto
Agreed
W3RD

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

21st needs more people like him.

Concur
Ditto
Agreed
W3RD

Not a chance, anyone with that kind of carisma [<-misspelled] would see right through their bullshit, and not apply.

Instead they have ppl like zerotolerance. Good enogh guy and all. But just, well, I guess not experienced enough to see it. But he will, some day.
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Zero probably is a good guy. However, me thinks he takes every opportunity to throw us under the bus when he can like the rest of the idiots.

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
Agreed. but me thinks he's just trying to make a differance over there. Just like I tried to do. And if your watching ZT and I know you are... 'YOU CAN'T DO IT MAN'. It won't work. Just look at the numbers Zero, The 21st used to have three FULL DC servers and 1 simi full BF2 server. Now since Cya And Starsky have headed up the organization They can't even keep 1 DC server full or 1 BF2142 server half full. They arn't recruiting anyone from 2142 and anyone with half a brain came here. And the ppl that |sRs| couldn't stand and wouldn't let in went to BOP or VT. DC isn't dieing off ZT, nor is BF2, BUT the only way Loganx can keep you DC guys payin' the bills around there is to tell you that. Open your DC browser up a check it out. And do the same with BF2. There are plenty of FULL servers. The reason why nobody plays in 21st servers is the word is out out Cya and Starsky mainly Cya. But still the same the word about their admining has been out for about 1 1/2 years. Believe me Zero I know what your thinking if 'I' could only "out vote them in commitee, or just get logan or OZ on my side, They'd listen to me" Been there & done that. Lets look at the numbers again, 3+30 players in DC=90 + 48 players in BF2 =138 Now devide 138 by Cya, Stasky and logan and you get 15 players in DC. And who is paying the for the empty servers, the DC guys. Do you remimber how hard it was to get the necessary ram for the DC box. OMG on that note I think I'll put an applacation in for membership just so I can resign again. Nothing changes if Nothing changes . Wait thats wrong in this case the 21st will continue to lose members/players [ thats the only thing thats changed ]until that can't afford servers any more.
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Sabo, I was in that meeting where your "Honorary Membership" was brought up, I was not a voting member, but there because OZZ would drag me in there to help him deal with CYA and Starsky. CYA, Starsky and AVERY removed that item before the committee even had a chance to vote on it. As far as Zero, I am not sure anymore, I am lost at the fact that some who knows as much as he did, left them and then returned. He knows all of the lies Logan and his asshats tried to spin about me to discredit me when I started to tell why I left. He knows and he still stayed and then left and returned... I will never judge a person with out a chance to talk with them one on one.. but to say the level of air in my sails dropped when I heard he went back to them.... to be honest, I am really having a hard time trusting anyone who stood by and did not stand up for me when they did their BS... although I do know of 10 people who commited that they were leave also when ever I left.. and then all of them acted like nothing happened when I left.. that kind of treachery is very hard to understand or ever forgive.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
You guys need to let it go. You have a moron (LoganX) in control of the situation. This spineless douchebag has no control over the English language, yet he insists on condescending others (including his own clanmates) over it. If any one of them had half a clue as to what's going on in this world, they'd know that ZeroTolerance is the last man with a brain left in their clan. Since he won't create any waves, they're screwed from the get-go. We all know Imago has a grasp on reality, but we all also know they'd boot him in a heartbeat if they knew anything about modding, databases, or php. They don't. I'm also certain that Imago is fully aware of the fact that he is a black sheep they can't be rid of, because of his knowledge. The whole situation is psychotic. As little as I care for any of it, I will never miss a chance to chime in, when I come home at hours such as this.

e-vatar.png

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts
Someone post this over there for me. They banned me and I dont know how to change my ip or whatever I need to do to create a new account that will work.

LoganX wrote;

The difference between you and me is that I don't think about you at all unless you're posting here. I'm not obsessing over you and looking to see what you're doing over here every day

and then wrote;

That was all before I started reading the posts YOU were putting on your site and sRs

Fucking idiot! Is denial and projection the only way you can deal with knowing your fucking clueless?

Someone also tell Rolf thanks for his coments on tact.

If someone can do it for me, create an account with the name "Deified". Call logan a pussy for me too. Cant handle me be right and everyone knowing it.
Posted Image

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
I am done with it, I should of listened to your advice a long time ago geNius, all I have to say, is Logan your full of shit.. you should run for a politcal office.. you have the spin and edit abilites to be a real asshat politician

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users