• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
You can not have it both ways.. you want to come over here and pretend to hate the 21st and be buddies, and then you get afraid the 21st leadership will suspect you, so you go on a BS rant... So my advice is this... SHUT THE FUCK UP... if you have nothing good to say.. then shut the fuck up... we (sRs) are not allowed to post anything over at your fucking nazi forums... but once in awhile you feel the need to come over here and act all tough and superior... well lets look at your points your attempted to make in our shoutbox.. #1- I am the worst player in sRs... agreed.. I am.. but I am also cleaner and more legit them any 21st player.. as any 21st player is a member of a stat padding, cheating and hacking clan.. and since they will not kick them out... then that means the 21st supports these ingame tactics... thus my original point. #2- Your better then me in DC... agreed.. but I played for fun, I played a few hours a day, a good part of that sniping, unlike you who plays an average of 5 or more hours a day... duh.. go figure.. would I be as good as you if I played that much... have no idea.. but I do not want to find out... I would of thrown that CD set out the window a long time ago.. it is a game.. how good I am at it has zero inferance on my life... it does not get me cheaper car insurance.. it does not get me any hotter chicks... it has NO FUCKING EFFECT.... so I really do not care.... #3- Do I swallow... hell yes... I have to if I want a fucking drink of water, or pop, or what ever beverage... it is a basic requirement of life you dumbshit... as far as the homophobic reference.. I would only guess you really do.. and just are putting on a false bravdo to make it look like your not gay... now if your "MySpace" said your favorite song was Christina Aguilar... well that would pretty much stamps GAY on your forehead.. #4- Your disrespt of BigToe- go blow CYA or Starsky.. it will get your farther up the clan ladder then trying to pick a fight with a person who is better then you ingame and in life... so be a man, STFU... and go back to your Stat Padding, Cheating, HACKING clans website. OH and one last thing... notice your still allowed to post here, and your posts will not be altered or deleted.... we are very secure with who we are... and if you want post stupid rants.. then go for it... we could care less... it only shows everyone who is the better person and which is the better clan... the 21st bans people or deletes posts that do not meet their approval.. wonder how long you will meet their approval.. try not donating for a few months... I bet they usher you right out.. you only a donation to cover their servers.. nothing else... nothing more...
Posted Image

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Hemi, so it's kind of like a prostitute and pimp. The pimp will buy her feather boas and make sure she gets all nice and douched. (or an enema, right Toe) But the one night she decides to walk by a different corner, she's sitting alone in the VD clinic wondering what went wrong, beaten and kicked to the corner in a heartbeat. Yeah you are right, |sRs| is better.

dirtydiaper

dirtydiaper

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Thank you for that 5 page what ever you call it Hemi...lol...The fact of the matter is your always trying to stir chit up w/us (21st).But anyway I have never cheated or hacked or stat padded soo ..bla bla bla..like u said...But anyway u will always suck at pc games much like Toe..But thats the cards u 2 got dealt..lol ...your no better then anyboby else hemi...remember that..due to the fact your a liar..so stop passing judgement on people..Your just a man like every1 else..And dont come back saying you have never lied..

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
LMAO DD... first the lie bit.. I suppose your referring to the fact that your the one who told me the 21st was breaking up into two groups... the day after your 2hr and 45 min clan meeting... everyone here at sRs knows that, it is just your 21st leadership did not.. that is until now... LMAO... I have no need to lie about anything... the truth shall set you free.... come on admit right here, where your leaders can read how you betrayed their trust DD... As far as being good at gaming... hmmm.. apparently you did not read my 5 page what ever it is you called it.. LMAO... I do not care... never have.. never will. so go on... please... I need a good laugh.. On the cheating, stat padding, etc... since the 21st clan refuses to address the stat padders/cheaters/hackers with in its clan, it makes a general statement that they support stat padders/cheaters/hackers... so if you support them.. then you are one... there is no line of seperation.. now.. I think it is important to acknowledge... you have not reached the level of stupidity that can only be equaled with Guttz.. so your rank shall now show that fact... make it so....
Posted Image

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

Thank you for that 5 page what ever you call it Hemi

Or 7 basic paragraphs obviously dumbed down for intended target audience.

The fact of the matter is your always trying to stir chit up w/us (21st)

Um, yeah because you still dont get it. We do this for the fun and games, you idiots take this as serious as childbirth.

But anyway I have never cheated or hacked or stat padded soo

Again you missed the point...It quacks, floats, and flys; it's a duck. You hang out with cheaters morons and a bunch of enemas, you are one too.

But anyway u will always suck at pc games much like Toe..But thats the cards u 2 got dealt..lol ...

If you want to go that route, get your boys together and we'll scrim, we've had an open invitation for awhile and you enemas will never do it.

your no better then anyboby else hemi...remember that..due to the fact your a liar..so stop passing judgement on people..Your just a man like every1 else..And dont come back saying you have never lied..

I think that's why Hemi left you cock smokers, We don't care who is better, we just want to laugh and have fun, the 21st cum accepters actually think they are better.

Finally, a wiseman once said "Bono isn't nearly as awesome as he thinks he is", I cannot help but to think that about you DD.

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Um, yeah because you still dont get it. We do this for the fun and games, you idiots take this as serious as childbirth.

8O 8O OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you hear it???? DING DING DIGN... a forum knock out.. one fricken punch and you have pwn this little cum receptor... LMAO

Moose.. I am in awe... your forum skills are unrivaled... You sir are a God among Gods...

I think I actually felt some movement when I read your post Moose....OMG!!!!
Posted Image

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

If you want to go that route, get your boys together and we'll scrim, we've had an open invitation for awhile and you enemas will never do it.

I will even play DD.... if your enemas (LMAO Moose, you PWN, I think I felt movement AGAIN!!) accept the challange... I may get a negative KDR DD... but I can assure you of one thing... I will be laughing my ass off the entire time... you see.. that is the basic difference between you and me... I am very secure with myself.. I do not need games to feel good.

But in all seriousness DD... get some help.. your guttz like symptoms are getting worse with every post.....
Posted Image

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

Hemi, so it's kind of like a prostitute and pimp. The pimp will buy her feather boas and make sure she gets all nice and douched. (or an enema, right Toe) But the one night she decides to walk by a different corner, she's sitting alone in the VD clinic wondering what went wrong, beaten and kicked to the corner in a heartbeat.

Yeah you are right, |sRs| is better.

Can I jack you off?
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

But in all seriousness DD... get some help.. your guttz like symptoms are getting worse with every post.....

QFT

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Your KDR is inversely proportional to the number of |sRs| in your server.

e-vatar.png

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Your KDR is inversely proportional to the number of |sRs| in your server.

OMG... 8O 8O 8O another pwnage session brought to you by the sRs....

so fricken true... even the sRs that have been away from DC for almost a yr will make you KDR drop so fact you will chit your shorts... that is until you start banning them because they are simply just to dam good for your feeble skill sets...

It is not the gaming I so enjoy over here.. it is the simple truth that is spoken... the very thing the 21st are so fucking scared of...
Posted Image

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
i will say this, and DD u will know that it is the truth! you say Hemi sucks and will never be good at any game he plays, LMFAO! i think u still remember when i use to frequent your server... correct? are u still following me, should i type slooooower for u so u could take it all in? i, or should i say we, use to fuck you up non stop in your own server, to the point u would disconnect! dont say or think to yourself that we didnt. god knows i have a shit load of SS! so to put this in retard terms for u, Hemi is my friend and gaming brother. you have a problem with him, u have a problem with me! i know u can post over here and say whatever it is u like, and that is a good thing. but still u dont wanna game with us! u will only run back to the hole u crawlled out of crying like a little fuckin ant! so remember this, Hemi does not have to be good at gameing, he has friends that will fuckin make u stop gaming all together...... 8)
God loves Voo!!!!

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

so remember this, Hemi does not have to be good at gameing, he has friends that will fuckin make u stop gaming all together...... 8)

8O 8O 8O :mrgreen:
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
I remember when ol' Swoop Du'Jour used to take bets on how long it would be before DD quit the server. It was never more than 5 minutes.

e-vatar.png

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
DD... you seem to think your gaming skills some how determine your role in the food chain.... so lets do this Lets play Sierra/Papyrus's Nascar Racing Season 2003- a racing sim... this is what I do, this is my passion, I used to run 3 servers, and up to 5 leagues, Every night for the better part of 6 yrs. While you play DC every waking minute, I would do both, but the racing sim is where my heart lies. You pick the track and we will race. 200 laps. I'll help you out.. you will need a wheel, a copy of the game. I will send you a $300 racing wheel if you promise to return it and a copy of the game ($150 on ebay), also if you promise to return it in good condition. This is a sim, not arcade game, this is the same game NASCAR drivers use to practice during the week. The setups are/were 90% acrute to the 2003 setups. It requires practice to even get up to 80% speed, so I will give you two months to practice it before we race(that should be enough for a person who is so skilled with gaming). Oh and this little knowledge tid bit... practice online, as the lag amplifies your cars handling issues.. if your tight, the lag will make it worse, if your loose, the lag will make it worse... The only condition is you must build your own setup, you can not buy or download a race setup, building the setup is 90% of the race... the right shocks compression/rebound, the right springs, gear ratio, camber, toe in/out, caster, weight ratio, spoiler, steering ratio, etc. All will need to be just right to make your car fast and have the tires last an entire fuel run. So put up or shut up bitch
Posted Image

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
yeah :lol:
God loves Voo!!!!

LoStCaUsE

LoStCaUsE

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
you fucks are tards leave me out of this shit ill rant when i like but its been a long while since i busted widows ass so lets let it be i dont even have dc no more so wtf ever you puke on the dick fucks can blow me :) ps srs ROCKS MY SOUL

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

you fucks are tards leave me out of this shit ill rant when i like but its been a long while since i busted widows ass so lets let it be i dont even have dc no more so wtf ever you puke on the dick fucks can blow me :)
ps srs ROCKS MY SOUL

Brain matter leaking from my ears, dripping down off my shoulder, into a pool of just read nonsense.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

you fucks are tards leave me out of this shit ill rant when i like but its been a long while since i busted widows ass so lets let it be i dont even have dc no more so wtf ever you puke on the dick fucks can blow me :)
ps srs ROCKS MY SOUL

Brainfart.

e-vatar.png

WiDoWMaKeR

WiDoWMaKeR

AoC Member

• Members
  • 335 posts
Moose ur fuckin funny.
Posted Image
"Liberty, Freedom and the pursuit of all who threaten it." USMC

1 user(s) are reading this topic