• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Well tonight after I t-bagged a couple of smacktards for attacking in the uncap, after repeated attempts to get the KoF CyberPutz to kick them. I was told that if any sRs member was caught t-bagging, we would all be banned... Well then all of the sudden Norm was banned for no reason, he had just spawned in on me and was banned, I asked why they banned him and recieved no response, so I called them abusive admins and they just do not like it when people kick their azz... so I told cyberputz I was looking for him. As I was going to drop my balls on his chin and get the screenshot of the bann.. but... A few minutes later I was banned as well as Voodoo... So I think I need a new keyhash... will have it tomorrow... and I am going to find him and t-bag him.. FUCKING ABUSIVE ADMINS.... I actually asked them if they knew the 21st... another well documented bunch of fucking asshole....
Posted Image

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
people these days just dont have a since of humor! what happened to the gaming world? i say bag on, fuck em!
God loves Voo!!!!

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
"Bag on", I LOL-ed
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Posted Image

They have hacks and padders in their clan, but at least they have a bag-free server.

e-vatar.png

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
Fuckin Natzi's!!!
God loves Voo!!!!

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts
Imagine the confusion that someone would suffer after reading that |sRs| would get banned for teabagging to many people. The best Gaming Perv's on the net!!! Bet you all have the cleanest sacks in BF2. :wink:
Posted Image

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
The bottom of my sack has become callus from the many tea bags...

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Hmm... standard response... this guy sounds so much like Logan it is funny... my one day ban is now perm after I request a review of the admin abuse... to which I reponded... Thanks for you canned "back my clan response" and I look forward to seeing you in your Karkand server! He said you and your sRs clan members have been violating rules on the server and causing problems.. LOL... WTF did we do other then t-bag some retarded admins... FUCKING KoF.... I need to make a new sig... and get a membership to their forums and post the sig... fuck YEAH
Posted Image

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
i most generally go by my own rules of engagement. but for some odd reason in this matter i find myself completely throwing that shit out of the window. there is no reason in hell we should be kicked and or banned for something in game that is meaningless... t-bagging is just something that u do to let the other person know he or she is not as good a player as you are at that moment in time! if it were such a problem in there server, then i think they should have a scrolling message that states "Do not T-bag"! i know in the ESF server there is a message that says, "T-bag at your own risk, some admins will kick for it"! but then again i think we are dealing with the same scum that we had to put up with in DC! what it all comes down to, get over it it really is not a sign of disrespect! its just something we get a kick out of. and its really funny when u shock paddle, and then set your T-bags on his or her head... oh my words cant express what joy of tears that happen when i see one of you guys or myself doing it! Bag-On fellas.... :wink:
God loves Voo!!!!

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
Posted Image

hey KoF, at least your not that guy!
God loves Voo!!!!

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Fact of the matter is, its just funny. Its funny we I tbag someone. Its funny when someone tbags me. People need to get a sense of humor already.
We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

DrDingleNutt

DrDingleNutt

Prostate Massager

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
I feel sorry for someone who can't find humor in tbagging.I'd imagine these are the same type of people who can't control the spit from going all of their monitor when they're screaming at it.You should post that s/s on bf2s I'm sure I won't be the only person who goes out of my way to tbag KoF members now when I see them.
Posted Image

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

bf2s

<3
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts

bf2s

<3

i just spat all over my screen from laughter!!!
God loves Voo!!!!

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Emphatically :?:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users