• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
Since I talked to geNius tonight, after Voodoo told me he was in the hospital, and he said it was no big to tell everyone what the dealieo is.. Apparently our bro felt a pain in his stomach and decided that it did not feel right...so he makes a trip to the hospital and tells the doctor what he thinks it is...the doc says...nawwwwwww...but the cat scan says yaaaaaa... the appendix is punctured... so the doc says "were going to surgery". Sure enough...our brother had surgery today and will be laid up in the hospital at least until FRIDAY.....he sounds a little tired but still strong and everything went very well. NO complications and he is resting easy...well except for all the nurses that keep asking him if he needs anything...pressing the button 30 times in 2 hours seems very suspicious to me I'll tell ya.... He will be checking the forums late tonight or tomorrow if he can so anyone that wants to say anything feel free to do so. Also if you know him personally you might try and give him a ring...but don't expect an answer....well I never do...but you might get lucky since he's trapped. Get well soon brother!!!!

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
Expect something "special" from me via the Cell! 8O

Havoc

Havoc

Queen of the Dance

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
Shit man that sucks, hope you have a speedy recovery and talk to you soon.
Posted Image I <3 Cody

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
A speedy and full recovery...

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
I sense a pending lawsuit for medical negligance, maybe only then will the medical world serve patience consumable food. Get well soon, and dont forget to take advantage of the full bed bathing from the nurses.

Leafman

Leafman

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Hey big G, Im glad they cought it in time and that your doing fine, best wishes for a speedy recovery and hope to chat with you soon...Leaf

Punisher_X

Punisher_X

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts
Get well soon my brother.Hope someone brings your ass some food in the cause that hospital food is fucking gross
Posted Image

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts
Dude that was the most uncomfortable thing i have ever dealt with. I was out of town at a wedding reception and I thought it was the chicken. It took two kegs, from which I could not drink while at another party before I finally admitted to having something wrong. SSSSUUUUUXXXX. I didnt even make it back for the remaining kegs. Sorry to hear it, and hope they didnt leave a numb spot under the incision. =)
Posted Image

WiDoWMaKeR

WiDoWMaKeR

AoC Member

• Members
  • 335 posts
Get will sweetie. Hurry back so we can have some "spritzers"
Posted Image
"Liberty, Freedom and the pursuit of all who threaten it." USMC

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
If any of you guys ever visited me in hospital I think I would hide the medical chart. That way I can take a nap without worrying if im going to wake up with both testicles still attached to my body.

l)emon

l)emon

AoC Member

• Members
  • 886 posts
damn that would suck wouldnt it

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts

If any of you guys ever visited me in hospital I think I would hide the medical chart. That way I can take a nap without worrying if im going to wake up with both testicles still attached to my body.

The funny thing is your not too far off base...at the very least you would have a colonoscopy.

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
Colonwhatamy, sounds good almost wanna hospitalise myself just to find out.

ZeroTolerance

ZeroTolerance

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Colonwhatamy, sounds good almost wanna hospitalise myself just to find out.

Well, it would definitely keep your ass clean for the boys, so i can see your excitement
Posted Image

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
.....Ahhhh

urfn

urfn

Log Jammer

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
Wow, How these forums change gears and go all over the road, back to the topic at hand, G feel better my brotha, I tried to call, answer your fuckin phone, even though you felt bad I was gonna have my bitch over here Web camming it for you!!!!! Let me know when you are reay. Peace, Urfn....AKA Benny G.
Posted Image

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
You know, I'd almost rather have Tylenol than Vicodin. I just sucked it up for a couple days, thinking it was nothing, so I went "a little" too late. It perforated, but didn't burst. This means that I wasn't in grave danger, but they still got to make the big cut and make me cranky for an additional week. Canes PWN, btw. Thanks guys.

e-vatar.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users