http://cgi.ebay.com/... ... otohosting
Posted Image

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Awesome.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
I like the bonding experience and the alternate game choices. I'm guessing this'll make junior rebel even more.

e-vatar.png

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
Yesterday I wrote. Dear k_lid, Hi,my name is Mark, I'm writing you because I feel for you and your family. I am a recovering addict I have 7 years clean. And I have to say if you use this as punishment he, [more then likely] will use this experience to keep getting high. See, there is a reason why he's getting high and if you keep taking from him it will fuel to the fire. You need to be on his side with this one and not, I repeat NOT against him. If you are agianst him you will become his enemy and he woun't have you in his corner and thats where you need to be. Addicts don't care what the consequence is they'll keep using until everything and everyone are gone. But in the end when we've lost everything all we want is someone on our side. You can stop the cycle now by becoming his friend. Friends give [their time, their love and understanding] We've all made mistakes and if this is addiction and not just peerasure he's goin' need more then just not to play guitar hero3, he's going to need you and your family on his side. And today got a stfu return. So I'm thinkin' it's a fake. He also said that it's hard to come by, my son has had GH3 for 2 months. Never the less It's up to $208.oo so he's doin' some thing right.
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
I don't think because a kid is smoking pot, it would automatically make him an addict. As a whole, teenagers tend to show signs of rebellion more so than the spiraling path of addiction. But you are right, in that taking away something he wants isn't going to solve much.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

I don't think because a kid is smoking pot, it would automatically make him an addict. As a whole, teenagers tend to show signs of rebellion more so than the spiraling path of addiction. But you are right, in that taking away something he wants isn't going to solve much.

If I take away something you want, I don't get laid.

e-vatar.png

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
Like Cosmo said "You don't sale the steak, you sell the sizzle" And ppl seem to be hungery for sizzle. $224.oo
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
So what is so great about guitar hero?

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Air Guitar or the key-tar kicks it's ass

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

Air Guitar or the key-tar kicks it's ass

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts