Bad Weather

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
lastnight when i got off work, it was about 35 degrees! the weird thing about that was, it was thunder and lightning out and rain! so what happens when it rains in the winter yeah fucking ice everywhere! and we are suppose to get alot more! is this a great state or what? how in the hell does it rain in the friggen winter, on top of that thunder and lightning? WTF! ..l., oklahoma
God loves Voo!!!!

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
I've seen thunderstorms with snow
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
Cool, last nite I was driving. And right in front of me about 200 yards there was a FLASH of lightning. It hit the bridge I was going to go under, it was the closest I've ever been to the big fuck you from God. The bolt was 3 feet across and there was pitch black on both sides of it then the light of the whole city.

Then some chick mistakenly gave me a 100 dollar bill for a $17.oo order instead of a $20.oo and as I walked away with it,....

I laughed.
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

tonawandares

tonawandares

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
32 degrees...rain, freezing rain, pouring down rain, thunder, lightening....got it all here too...Eastern Missouri.

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

32 degrees...rain, freezing rain, pouring down rain, thunder, lightening....got it all here too...Eastern Missouri.

Have we met? I'm Moose
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

Have we met? I'm Moose

I'm Norm

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
it just finished snowing for 2 1/2 days

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
Posted Image

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
lol, who is that guy! right outta left field! lol... yeah it sucks when u have to drive in it everyday! and it is not suppose to let up untill wednesday!
God loves Voo!!!!

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts

lol, who is that guy! right outta left field! lol...

yeah it sucks when u have to drive in it everyday! and it is not suppose to let up untill wednesday!

i would much rather have snow norm, than freezing rain! at least snow i'm used to it.
God loves Voo!!!!

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

Have we met? I'm Moose

I'm Norm

I'm BigToe
I hope your a fat indian chick. We need one of those.
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

tonawandares

tonawandares

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
I'm tona...like most peeping toms, i've been lurking for sometime around your window without you knowing it. But in this case, its a little different, because most peeping toms are perverted guys (much like some of you) I am a fat, indian chick and that makes me special. Would you like to suck my big toe, big toe? I bet you just love fat girls. As far as telling me to stfu, like most fat chicks, I have alot to say...sorry pal. I just had something in common to write about concerning the suck weather some of us are getting. Another round tonight. Power will go for sure.

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
I knew it.

I'm peeping tom, I'm fat, I'm an indian chick and that makes me special. I bet you just love fat girls.

Fat girls are ok, I just don't indians. Sorry about that whole smallpox ordeal, the Laundromat was closed.

I'm sorry Tona we have a kind of baptism by fire around here. And it's my turn to strike the match.
Good luck.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

yeah it sucks when u have to drive in it everyday! and it is not suppose to let up untill wednesday!

i would much rather have snow norm, than freezing rain! at least snow i'm used to it.

Mad quoted himself so he'd know what he was talking about.

e-vatar.png

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

lols

tonawandares

tonawandares

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Its ok big toe, I'm a very stout gal...I can take it. = ]

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

Its ok big toe, I'm a very stout gal...I can take it. = ]

Post a pic of that big fat pussy of yours then we'll talk.

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

lols

lolz

Punisher_X

Punisher_X

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts
Power is out in our area due to ice storm. Mad may not get it back for a couple days or up to a week. Just thought i would let you know. Luckily i was only out of power for 7 hrs.
Posted Image

tonawandares

tonawandares

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Lost power at midnight last night. Still out as I write this from work. Picture coming soon....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users