LoganX

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

If you, as an admin kick or ban someone and they appeal the ban or kick it seems to be your choice as to whether or not you bring that player back...done deal.

Yes and we've done that quite frequestly.
Honest people will appeal their ban honestly.

If that player goes out and purchases a new cd, comes into your server under a different name and behaves and plays right what the heck is the problem?

The problem is that they have undermined our process.
They purposely went around our process to avoid being banned for breaking our rules in the first place.
It's called morals.
The fact that you think that is OK makes me question yours.

Lethal is a very good example.

LETHAL is an a$$wipe for the plain and simple reason that he resorted to personal attacks against not only a member but a leader of this clan. For that he is gone. Why don't you get all the facts before supporting someone like him.

I'm done talking about this.
Anyone who wants to support name changing as defined by 'tona' can leave with her. Members included. I'm tired of justifying command decisions based on support of low lives who continue to plague our server.

From the beginning all it took was an ounce of respect for our rules and none of this wold be this way.

So for anyone that doesn't care about what this clan truly stands for can pack their bags and leave.

You talk about ethics and morals? Your the leader of a clan that the fonder is a known cheater. your generals are known statpadders, Imago has been spoted glitching and Ozzman instrucked a player how to get around his ban. you don't even play any of the games you sponser. Why are YOU still leading a pack of cheaters? If you had any morals, as you claim you do, you would've turned in your tags along time ago.

It tickles my nuts when you type Logan. When your losing an arguement you turn on the
'I'm the leader of this clan and you'll do what I say'. Then you start talking ethics and morals. Then you take it as a personal attack and ban their account so you don't have to face the truth.
YOU DON'T HAVE THEM ETHER!!!!! And if you still think you do, then your more out of touch then I give you credit for. To take the moral high ground here I'd have to get off the couch.

Your a holier then thow hypocritical douche bag with control issue's, you need to think about and look at what he created.
Your clan is NOT respected nor are ANY of your members. And you did this to them.

You havn't been able to keep anyone out of your server from the begaining. The ppl that play now are ppl that you've unreasonably banned. you have 21st members tellin' them how to get back in. If you think they are new players that just started playing BF1942 then you need to be replaced.

You don't listen to your memebrs, you make your own rules, you sir do not know what your own clan is about. Watching you is like watchin' grandma try to find her sanity.

It is an embarrassment that I was ever apart of such an unorganized lieing cheating bunch of sissy's
When I think of my time spent dealing with the drama you and your generals caused I want to slit my own throat.
Face it your the one without morals and you've past that way of thinking on to your clan.

Anyway i'm goning to play apachewars in your server after being banned 4-5 times since leaving the craphole you call your family. I can play any time I want. And it's not because it's fun, it's because I like kickin' the shit out of your pussy clan mates.

Never mind it's empty @ #:00pm. That must sucks to pay for a server that ppl play in for a hour or two a day.
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

From the beginning all it took was an ounce of respect for our rules and none of this wold be this way.

I find this statement amusing. It should read:

In the beginning, we should have reprimanded our abusive and hypocritical admins. Players would still respect us.

e-vatar.png

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
And yet he's raising children of his own. Can you imagine whats it's like at his house.
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Watching Zero post over there is like watching a train wreck in slow motion, Can you really call yourself the most hated man on the internet if nobody gets it?
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

Watching Zero post over there is like watching a train wreck in slow motion, Can you really call yourself the most hated man on the internet if nobody gets it?

Touche, boneless ham.

e-vatar.png

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
I am going to say this one more time, Logan, who's morals and standards went out the windowl when he was willing to allow his two Generals to remain, they have been proven to stat padders, abusive admins, and "cheaters" according to EA rules of engagement. But since they blow nice warm sunshine up Logans ass, he is willing to allow his Generals to remain. I can assure you, none of the banned sRs members have done anything close to even one of the proven charges against his leaders, and he is willing to post the bull shit about how "if people just had some respect for the servers rules, none of the would of happened?". The fact is simple, if Ozz had fulfilled his promise to me and removed them from their positions none of this would of happened. The sRs would still populate their server, and everyone one who came to play with the sRs would still be there, but the fact is, Logan and Ozz both choose to allow Cya and Starsky to remain, and brought all of this on themselves. CYA and Starsky will spin up some lie about how the sRs does this or does that, but the simple fact is, those two have started every issue between the sRs and 21st, they have thrown the first "cyber punch" only to have their butts kicked, and they run home and make up some bullshit story about how the sRs started it. Hey Logan or Ozz, who started the BF2 stuff? Cya, Starsky, and Avery, they came into a server with myself at first then a few other sRs and spent the majority of the time harassing me, then the rest of the sRs when they appeared. Well ask them why they never play BF2 anymore? Because they were hounded for almost a solid month, we followed them from server to server, we kicked their ass and then we started all over and did it again. Logan or Ozz, you want respect for the 21st? get rid of the two trouble makers, and life will be pretty dam quite, I can assure you. You would be surpirsed at how many members want them gone also. The fact is the 21st S-S would be best served if you split, let the ones ashamed of their tags go on and try to survive on their own, let the rest of your community exsist in peace with out them. And if you choose to not kick them out, shut the fuck up about the problems they have started, deal with it.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Actually, I stopped playing in there because the only competition was other sRs guys.

e-vatar.png

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

Touche, boneless ham.

Pang!
LOL, You get me.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

Touche, boneless ham.

Pang!
LOL, You get me.

It's too bad nobody else did; I thought it was funny.

e-vatar.png

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
I feel inadequate...

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
They sell boneless ham? Sweet!

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

Are you not the tonawandares that more than frequents the sRs forums? Your avid association with them generally hurts your credibility with most of the leadership.

Define "more than frequents the sRs forums?"
So does half your clan, you nitwit.
God I love it when you uses useless information to try and influence/manipulate others. That speaks volumes about your own morals.

LoganX next time you yourself come over here or anyone from the 21st your more then welcome to post anything you'd like.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

Are you not the tonawandares that more than frequents the sRs forums? Your avid association with them generally hurts your credibility with most of the leadership.

Is it just me, or does 21st S-S sound a lot like Scientology?

e-vatar.png

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Is it just me, or does 21st S-S sound a lot like Scientology?

Indeed it does.
We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
i <3 William! :wink:
God loves Voo!!!!

tonawandares

tonawandares

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
houligans the lot of you...

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Tona, I see you have experiencede Repo, or Maritimer (not sure on the spelling). He is the founder of the 21st, he is just a figure head, and the reason why is he was caught using a hack in a ladders match, he posted a screen shot of his win with the hack still running in the background, so everyone who saw his screenshot saw all the evidence they needed to disqualify him. Ask him about it, see what he has to say. History repeats itself, the 21st was founded by a known hacker, alot of it members are stat padders and cheaters. Those of a kind tend to gather together. Now the sRs, lets look at how many members of the sRs are former 21st members? How many left the 21st after seeing first hand the lack of morals and ethics that they claim to hold so high. And one more thing, although Logan is responding repectfully now, he will turn and ban you in an instant if he thinks your some kind of threat to a "gaming clan"/ The fact is very simple, if the 21st was full of morals and ethics it claims to have, why would it loose so many people? Why has so many members left? Most are like myself, who when they found something wrong, went to Ozz or Logan, and when CYA or Starsky found out, they made their gaming life miserable until they left. I left after I was promised time after time that CYA and Starsky would be removed from positions of leadership and it never happened. Like I said above, players of a like seem to flock together, the 21st is full of abusive admins who points mean everything to, hackers, stat padders, etc. The sRs is full of people who will not tolerate people like the 21st. Do not get me wrong, the 21st has some great people, if they just cut off the head (committee and above), the clan would be a much better place.

tonawandares

tonawandares

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
noted... :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users