For anyone who liked office space:

[quote]OFFICE SPACE REMAKE
Posted Image I <3 Cody

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
looks good, and i dont even like scary movies.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

WiDoWMaKeR

WiDoWMaKeR

AoC Member

• Members
  • 335 posts
Wish it was really gonna be a movie
Posted Image
"Liberty, Freedom and the pursuit of all who threaten it." USMC

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
I spent about 5 years of my life working in offices and believe me those characters have their clones all over the world, I used to get that PC LOAD LETTER shit all the fucking time felt like taking a baseball bat to it myself. That guy was great in Band of Brothers btw. Also I had to enter my own unique code into the photocopier so they could track of how many copies I was doing, thats just bizare to me.

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
I have that beat, I have to get all internal documents approved for language and punctuation. Thats an office of 9 people. I also have to create graphics and generate reports for people who can do the work for themselves, but don't, thereby making menial and insignificant tasks twice as inefficient. The real winner of office lunacy is I'm considered the "IT guy" because we are a non profit and choose to not pay professionals to come and run our network and I know how to use the CTRL shortcuts which obviously means I know a lot about computers and running networks. So, every time the server goes down, the women (8 of them) come marching to my office with there hands on there hips looking at the guy who has a BA in Religion, and a BA in Humanities expecting me to be godlike on the network. It's a real treat.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
...if you like treats...I have some extra candy from Halloween you can have.

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users