Came here to apologize

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Chanan_Nadiv

Chanan_Nadiv

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
yeah i was acting like an asshole shortly before our server crashed and i apologize.

just want to point out that i never had a problem with you guys. i dont have a problem.

however, i still think that you guys spam too many nades in our server and i was making multiple "inquiries" about this. i'm full aware of how many grenades you were throwing in part because the SIEV clan was getting mad about it also and left because of it. if i had to guess, most of the kills that you got me with were with nades.

i would also like to apologize to the guy who i accused of aimbot. you ran right at me with a rpk and you shot me in mid air with one shot. i hope that wasnt a hack. please dont hack on our server, etc.

please continue to go to our server, visit www.esfgamingclan.com if you so wish. join our public teamspeak

one last thing, please dont insult other ESF members. sumallia is one of our clan leaders. he's a good guy and yes he kills us in gay and unbelievable ways (most involve a bunny hopping 1 shot engineer shotgun to the head). i dont know anybody who stat paddles outside of me who is a med whore (always get more teampoints than combat points). we try not to chuck nades like crazy (i was a nade whore before i joined the clan you can tell by my stats).

one more last thing. that gangbang teabag on my body was fucking funny as hell. i believe i have rubbed my nuts on pretty much most of your faces so i thought it was all in good nature. easy on the s&m jokes though. leather chap jokes are rarily funny

please accept the apologies. continue to go to the karkand server. challenge us to a scrim sometime. good day and good night

hope you dont mind if i visit your forums in the future

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
SIEV is full of shit. Don't worry about what those homos say. There's a difference between a couple good grenades and spamming senseless bullshit. Chances are, if you get nailed by one of our 'nades, it's because we know you're there, and not because we don't know how to use a gun. Come back anytime. We're all here to screw around and have fun; sRs is actually Swahili for "teabag".

e-vatar.png

Chanan_Nadiv

Chanan_Nadiv

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

SIEV is full of shit. Don't worry about what those homos say. There's a difference between a couple good grenades and spamming senseless bullshit. Chances are, if you get nailed by one of our 'nades, it's because we know you're there, and not because we don't know how to use a gun.

Come back anytime. We're all here to screw around and have fun; sRs is actually Swahili for "teabag".

i understand SIEV was acting immature and i told them they should scrim you guys instead of trash talking each other on our server. chances are if there was an admin on the server you guys wouldve been kicked and told to fight somewhere else.

Attris

Attris

Bad Influence

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
Duno bout that one.

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
Can someone please tell me the trick to jump in the air and shoot your weapon? I thought that with the latest patch you were unable to do that now?

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
Some apologize. No flowers OR candy. FAIL. Maybe he doesn't know who hes dealin' with.
Posted Image
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

i understand SIEV was acting immature and i told them they should scrim you guys instead of trash talking each other on our server. chances are if there was an admin on the server you guys wouldve been kicked and told to fight somewhere else.

Much like the rest of the ignorant players and admins, you accuse us of trash talking, even though we're much too awesome for that. Observe the differences in our trash talking, including the fact that THEY STARTED IT FOR NO REASON (sore losers, much like other clans we know).

Posted Image

Posted Image
(Credit goes to |sRs|Moose)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And do you know why douche bags like this talk shit?

Posted Image

That's why.

e-vatar.png

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
Their grammar pwns!

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

yeah i was acting like an asshole shortly before our server crashed and i apologize.

just want to point out that i never had a problem with you guys. i dont have a problem.

however, i still think that you guys spam too many nades in our server and i was making multiple "inquiries" about this. i'm full aware of how many grenades you were throwing in part because the SIEV clan was getting mad about it also and left because of it. if i had to guess, most of the kills that you got me with were with nades.

i would also like to apologize to the guy who i accused of aimbot. you ran right at me with a rpk and you shot me in mid air with one shot. i hope that wasnt a hack. please dont hack on our server, etc.

please continue to go to our server, visit www.esfgamingclan.com if you so wish. join our public teamspeak

one last thing, please dont insult other ESF members. sumallia is one of our clan leaders. he's a good guy and yes he kills us in gay and unbelievable ways (most involve a bunny hopping 1 shot engineer shotgun to the head). i dont know anybody who stat paddles outside of me who is a med whore (always get more teampoints than combat points). we try not to chuck nades like crazy (i was a nade whore before i joined the clan you can tell by my stats).

one more last thing. that gangbang teabag on my body was fucking funny as hell. i believe i have rubbed my nuts on pretty much most of your faces so i thought it was all in good nature. easy on the s&m jokes though. leather chap jokes are rarily funny

please accept the apologies. continue to go to the karkand server. challenge us to a scrim sometime. good day and good night

hope you dont mind if i visit your forums in the future

When people accuse us of hacking we dont take it as a personal attack. We take it as a compliment. We dont throw nades anymore than anyone else on your server(including ESF members). We didnt start the trash talking SIEV did. Here is the thing with us. We wont start something. But when someone starts shit with us we will fuck with you till we chase you out of the server. As far as you accusing us of hacking or teabagging us we dont take any of it personally. We find it amusing. Apology accepted.
We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

Chanan_Nadiv

Chanan_Nadiv

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Much like the rest of the ignorant players and admins, you accuse us of trash talking, even though we're much too awesome for that. Observe the differences in our trash talking, including the fact that THEY STARTED IT FOR NO REASON (sore losers, much like other clans we know).

Posted Image

Posted Image
(Credit goes to |sRs|Moose)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And do you know why douche bags like this talk shit?

Posted Image

That's why.

yah i saw the end result of that. i was telling them to cool it. next time if they are talking shit. be the better man again and own them or whatever. i dont want you guys getting kicked from the server.

and would you tell me which esf players are nade chucking. i wanna keep an eye on them

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
we'll be sure to fraps it
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
Hold on a sec. You say play in our server But, don't use so many nads because your killing everybody. You've takin' the atry out, you've takin' the vehichles out, why don't you take the guns out and call it "BF2 walking around"? Grow some balls and tell the pussys that are complaining about the granades to shut the fuck up and die, thats a part of the game. GeNius already told you 'If we kill you with a granade it's only because we know you were there' and were polite and didn't shockpaddle you. God dam whats next ppl complaining about getting shot?
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
Get much sleep last night toe?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users