HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Corkchop

Corkchop

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Whats Up the names Corkchop more refered to as the CHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just left my clan cause I was bored of the bastards. Play alot of sniper but good at almost anything. Was playing on your server tonight and like the feel of things the best part no rules other than hacking im sure. Im 28 from lake tahoe California and was wondering if you guys would not mind a new guy. Give me as much crap as you like cause im the new guy im sure ill dish it back out. Well if you like me let me know. Im out THE CHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy freaking New Year

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
W3rd, sniper whore. I have family in Gardnerville; I'm up there a few times a year. Our rules are get drunk, talk shit, and teabag.

e-vatar.png

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Join us on TS anytime you are playing, or when Kub is watching Pr0n, that's fun too!
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

DrDingleNutt

DrDingleNutt

Prostate Massager

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
sRs has a server for BF2?Whats the details on it?
Posted Image

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

sRs has a server for BF2?Whats the details on it?

I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

Whats Up the names Corkchop more refered to as the CHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just left my clan cause I was bored of the bastards. Play alot of sniper but good at almost anything. Was playing on your server tonight and like the feel of things the best part no rules other than hacking im sure. Im 28 from lake tahoe California and was wondering if you guys would not mind a new guy. Give me as much crap as you like cause im the new guy im sure ill dish it back out. Well if you like me let me know. Im out THE CHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy freaking New Year

First thing first. We only use one :!: on anything worth saying.
2. No cusing we run family a game here. Many of the members are under the age of 12.
3. Only use caps if your yelling. Which reminds me.
4. No yelling.
5. We hate snipers.
6. Happy freaking New Year. Are you fucking kidding me.
7. Snipers have, and will always suck ass.
8. Lake Tahoe is spelled with a L and a T not a l and t.
9. In order for us to ACCEPT you, you first have to go to www.21stclan.com and resister then post this
"The 21st are a bunch of butt lickin', nutt sucking faggots." Tell them it's from me. Take a screenshot of it and post it here.
10. Last but not least. Everytime you pass an sRs member in our server you have to get down on all fours and present yourself for inspection.

Have fun and remimber.[marq=left] ..!.,[/marq]

P.S. If you've got any nude pictures of your mom, sister post 'em.
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

9. In order for us to ACCEPT you, you first have to go to www.21stclan.com and resister then post this
"The 21st are a bunch of butt lickin', nutt sucking faggots." Tell them it's from me. Take a screenshot of it and post it here.

FTW

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
Sup corkchop! Played with you some last night. Thanks for stopping by and posting. Please jump on TS sometime with us.

Corkchop

Corkchop

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Well I guess I was right to use freaking then. Sorry never relized proper english was the way to run around here you must be college edumicated there big. Ill try for you in the future. Snipers do suck cause you never see what hit ya sneaky sneaky. I always play drunk so ill fit right in. Get down on all fours and present yourself what kind of gay shit is that. Oh and ill be happy to rouse the 21st clan for ya if you really want. THE CHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

Well I guess I was right to use freaking then. Sorry never relized proper english was the way to run around here you must be college edumicated there big. Ill try for you in the future. Snipers do suck cause you never see what hit ya sneaky sneaky. I always play drunk so ill fit right in. Get down on all fours and present yourself what kind of gay shit is that. Oh and ill be happy to rouse the 21st clan for ya if you really want. THE CHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FTW

Just do it!
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

FTW

I can't imagine a post, that will be deleted in 30 seconds, bringing joy to anyone's life.

e-vatar.png

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

FTW

I can't imagine a post, that will be deleted in 30 seconds, bringing joy to anyone's life.

A screenshot posted here of his endeavor will last forever in my hart of harts.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
[03.25.2008 02:39:28] 88c182615ca2c30ed705f6735b685fe0 "[fub] Corkchop" "24.32.26.44" PBBansHub!AIMBOT

e-vatar.png

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

A screenshot posted here of his endeavor will last forever in my hart of harts.

Maybe not. :evil:

Pretty bad when a sniper has to use aimbot.

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts

[03.25.2008 02:39:28] 88c182615ca2c30ed705f6735b685fe0 "[fub] Corkchop" "24.32.26.44" PBBansHub!AIMBOT

so i guess that means he wont be joining?

:roll:
God loves Voo!!!!

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
FUB.. LMAO.. that is the clan the some former ESF members started... remember the JimmyReb that got busted.... LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users