Izo-Creed here

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Izo-Creed

Izo-Creed

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey guys, its Me Izo. Been playing with ya guys for about two weeks. Been talking to most of you guys i think on your T.S server. You guys are awsome and i wanna join. Any chance. um live in Washington, 14 years old if any thing counts im good. Currently rank of Corpral. So thanks

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
Hey izo!! You are indeed a good player/sniper beotch(BTW can we please for the love of good do away with claymores in our server??!?!?!). I have no problem with you joining, however the answer you will probably get here will be just hang out a bit longer with us on TS so some of the other guys have a chance to get to know you and play with you. Also, since you are 14 be careful reading post' in my (Kubs section) as there is adult content posted and I don’t want you getting in trouble with your parents. Peace out!

l)emon

l)emon

AoC Member

• Members
  • 886 posts
Furshizzle!!! just hang in there little buddy...

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Werd!
We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

Izo-Creed

Izo-Creed

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
thanks guys, il guess ill just hang out some more to see whats the deal. And Kub thanks for the warning, ill just visit more of the site when the parents arnt looking

l)emon

l)emon

AoC Member

• Members
  • 886 posts

ill just visit more of the site when the parents arnt looking

LMAO...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users