• Pip
  • 3 posts
StreetS would like to be a member ....

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
StreetS should keep coming onto TS and post in our forums and such.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

Attris

Attris

Bad Influence

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
^^

streets

streets

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Ummmm Are these good or bad replys.....?

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
Hey thanks for posting. We are a different type of gaming clan, which you can see from our clan tag |sRs| (stretched Rectums service). We are a collection of homosexuals who have recently "come out" of the closet. We mostly play BF2 but we also enjoy watching re-runs of Friends. If this sounds like something you are interested in then please join us sometime on Teamspeak so we can get to know you! Also, we require our members to have webcams with a high speed internet connection. Thanks, -Kub

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
ahh I thought we were Devil worshipers, you mean I have been cutting the head off of all these dead chickens hanging around my room for NOTHING??..... DAM Kub... your gonna scare him away or bring him in all the way! StreetS, as Kub said, we are a different clan, I really can not speak for the rest of the clan, I have only been a member for about 8-9 months... everyone has to know you, and what your about (the reason we ask you to join in the forums and TS), and after a little time both you and the clan will know if your a good fit. By the way, not sure what your age is, but Kub's Spamhouse... well... careful on what you open, you NEVER know what you will find in there... But back to the topic, I am the old bastard around here, almost everyone is in their 20's with the exception of me, jump on TS, be yourself and have some fun...

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

ahh I thought we were Devil worshipers, you mean I have been cutting the head off of all these dead chickens hanging around my room for NOTHING??.....

DAM Kub... your gonna scare him away or bring him in all the way!

StreetS, as Kub said, we are a different clan, I really can not speak for the rest of the clan, I have only been a member for about 8-9 months... everyone has to know you, and what your about (the reason we ask you to join in the forums and TS), and after a little time both you and the clan will know if your a good fit.

By the way, not sure what your age is, but Kub's Spamhouse... well... careful on what you open, you NEVER know what you will find in there...

But back to the topic, I am the old bastard around here, almost everyone is in their 20's with the exception of me, jump on TS, be yourself and have some fun...

Thanks for the compliment Hemi. But I am 35
We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

ahh I thought we were Devil worshipers, you mean I have been cutting the head off of all these dead chickens hanging around my room for NOTHING??.....

DAM Kub... your gonna scare him away or bring him in all the way!

StreetS, as Kub said, we are a different clan, I really can not speak for the rest of the clan, I have only been a member for about 8-9 months... everyone has to know you, and what your about (the reason we ask you to join in the forums and TS), and after a little time both you and the clan will know if your a good fit.

By the way, not sure what your age is, but Kub's Spamhouse... well... careful on what you open, you NEVER know what you will find in there...

But back to the topic, I am the old bastard around here, almost everyone is in their 20's with the exception of me, jump on TS, be yourself and have some fun...

Thanks for the compliment Hemi. But I am 35

46'
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts

46'

<----

3.5' (hard)

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

46'

<----

3.5' (hard)

Does it '?

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
:? ... go figure... 20's .... 35.... what the fuck is the difference.. god dam voo... start splitting fucking pubic hairs why don't ya... DAM!

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

46'

<----

3.5' (hard)

42"?

e-vatar.png

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts

46'

<----

3.5' (hard)

42"?

Si, outside of my wheelchair!

cock

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

46'

<----

3.5' (hard)

42"?

Si, outside of my wheelchair!

cock

36'' (inseam)
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
3" from the floor...

streets

streets

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Lol Dont even trip guys lol... im 25, alcholhic .

and im not werried bout the devil warship shit lol i have some tatts that are pretty develish ... but they tite.
and my reason 4 wanting to join is .... um lets C.. Ta Fuckin have fun ...

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
he said tite, 8O

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
I wonder how many people think we worship Satan.

e-vatar.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users