http://cgi.ebay.com/... ... osi_widget

http://cgi.ebay.com/... ... dZViewItem
Posted Image

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
I hate that those dumbfucks will actually get that much. I'll wait till the holiday season is over, and they have to lower the price to get the Jews to buy it. :lol: That's not Antisemitism, that's straight from my Jewish buddy's mouth.

e-vatar.png

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
I knew I should have camped out...
We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

Havoc

Havoc

Queen of the Dance

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
My buddy just came over to have me set up his EBAY account he got 2. He payed a HOBO to stand in line for 2 days and he did as well> Probable will get 5000 a peice Posted Image
Posted Image I <3 Cody

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
My son got 2 of 'em he's sell 1 of 'em on e-bay starting bid $3500, he sat in line for 3 days

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
no COMMENT.

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
this really makes me sick. selling a PS3 for that much is fucking reDICKculous! i hope whoever selling those god for saken things goes streight to fuckin hell! i for 1 will wait until the holidays are over!!!! LOL
God loves Voo!!!!

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
One guy got SHOT and robbed of his back east some where

Havoc

Havoc

Queen of the Dance

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
In Connecticut, two armed thugs who got wise to the PS3's high price and tried to rob a line of people waiting outside a Putnam Wal-Mart store at 3 a.m. One person who refused to give up the money was shot, state police said. In Lexington, Ky., four people waiting outside a Best Buy were hit by BB pellets, though none was seriously injured, according to WKYT, whose own reporter was hit as she interviewed buyers. Quote from MSN
Posted Image I <3 Cody

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

this really makes me sick. selling a PS3 for that much is fucking reDICKculous! i hope whoever selling those god for saken things goes streight to fuckin hell! i for 1 will wait until the holidays are over!!!! LOL

I hear Cuba is nice this time of year.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
In Ireland we hijack the truck before it gets to the stores, its less violent and you dont spend as long in jail if your arrested. How thoughtful.

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
Wait read the discription: $10.000.000.00

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
Wait, Wait. Wait $21.000.300.00----- 7 bids thats 21 million right ??

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
who in there right mind would buy that for that price? its probly some spoiled ass rich kid telling his mom and dad he wants it, and he wants it now!
God loves Voo!!!!

Havoc

Havoc

Queen of the Dance

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
DADDY I WANT A GOLDEN GOOSE........AND I WANT ONE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Image I <3 Cody

Lonestar

Lonestar

Reach-Around Clown

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
For Fucks Sake, spending 10 mil on a goddamn PS3, can you imagine the tool that uses that line in a bar? "So hey baby, I got a PS3 at the house, wanna come back to my place?" WTF!

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
LOL.. they pulled the auction, at least they got it before it went too far

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
someone thought it was stupid also. i mean come on, that is ASS9! love ya g
God loves Voo!!!!

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
Theres a lot of PS3 hate videos on youtube, this might not be good. Doesnt mean its crap might be some other kind of reason, price or whatever. The news is this new Nintendo console is going to blow the PS3 and XBOX360 away, its called the Nintedo Wii and it looks nothing like a console, its half the size of the other two and has all these crazy periphials with it that look like tv remotes, but has all sorts of attachments to add apparently.

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Nothing is going to come close to the PS3, the only company that can put the money into the research and product is microsoft, and they made a mistake by putting out a semi half assed product to beat the other systems to market. Its just not going to be better. Besides, their flagship game at release is going to be another Legend of Zelda game, that should tell you all you need to know about which will be superior.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users