• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
Yeah could be right there moose looked up some of the Wii titles looks very babyish. PS3 deffinately went up a notch in my ratings this week, in Japan they just announced that using the PS3 (and obviously an internet connection) you can download the whole library of PS1 games to your PS3 , then transfer them to your PSP for playing. It all was launched this week in Japan so soon the rest of us will have a chance to do the same, and from what I hear it wont cost anything for the games but maybe there will be a subscribtion fee or something. I dont own a playstation anymore went to the xbox, but my nephew has a PSP and a PS2 so im hoping santa leaves him a PS3. I had a game on PS1 i loved and wouldnt mind downloading it, never found a game I enjoyed as much as this one since, PanzerFront was the name of the game.

Havoc

Havoc

Queen of the Dance

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
Been gone a while (moving), but poped on to say that the Wii is going to be cool, if you are playing with girls. I think I will buy one to soley play with her. The PS3 is a beast, Cell core CPU, blue ray drive, and WiFi connnections. This is going to have more media in a year than 360 will have by 2 1/2 years, just waiting for the keyboard and mouse for the first person shooters and I will say good bye to PC forever. JJ
Posted Image I <3 Cody

Punisher_X

Punisher_X

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts
You can already use a keyboard and mouse for the 360.

From the looks of this i will stick with my 360.Just my opinion, but the 360 looks better and most people aggree.

http://www.gametrail...er.php?id=15369
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users