Politics Talk

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
I know Politics brings out the best in some people and the crazy in others. Mostly crazy. Then there is Alaska, which crazy ass raped then shot it's load into Alaska's ear.
My basis:

I support Ron Paul's candidacy because he is the only candidate for president in 2008 who is both anti-war and anti-welfare. Moreover, he advocates radical and desperately needed reforms of the IRS and the Federal Reserve cabal. He appears to be that rarest of all politicians: one who actually has principles and acts in accordance with those principles.

I think of Ron Paul as a modern-day Socrates. Like Socrates, Dr. Paul remains true to his principles by not being afraid to say things that are unpopular. He's the only candidate who is not afraid to say "the Emperor wears no clothes." His consistency, forthrightness, and courage in the face of what have been brutal onslaughts has brought him worldwide admiration and respect.

Only Paul offers hope for real change in America change; all other candidates promise nothing but the status quo and to take America further down the road of more wars, imperialism, fascism, big government, high taxes, declining dollar, feudalism and an even more bloated bureaucracy.

Modern day Socrates...
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

I think of Ron Paul as a modern-day Socrates.

Holy shit.

e-vatar.png

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
If you choose a presidential candidate because a band supports them...I hate you, leave my country now.

The remaining members of the Grateful Dead — probably the most prolific and enduring psychedelic rock band — have gotten together once again, but this time to endorse Barack Obama for president.

I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Posted Image

I always liked this picture.

On a side note, I am sick and tired of the word prolific being used to describe EVERYONE.

e-vatar.png

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Libs get pissed if they call the president a douche bag and you stop playing their music. Libs also get pissed if you play their music and you want to be president.
http://www.rollingst... ... ing-tunes/

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
The truth is that these people would sooner follow an actor/music artist than a politician.

e-vatar.png

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
Schwarzenegger 2020

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

The truth is that these people would sooner follow an actor/music artist than a politician.

Schwarzenegger 2020

You are a funny man Cody. I loled mucho

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
i'd sooner vote for a favorite rock band, than i would for Obama! :roll:
God loves Voo!!!!

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

Schwarzenegger 2020

If he can circumvent ineligibility, I'll vote for him.

e-vatar.png

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

Schwarzenegger 2020

If he can circumvent ineligibility, I'll vote for him.

I gave them 12 years to figure out a loophole...

l)emon

l)emon

AoC Member

• Members
  • 886 posts
yeah but what about 2012 ?

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Ron Paul is pretty much the only one that makes sense to me.
We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

We're all dead anyway, and Barack Obama may be the Antichrist.

e-vatar.png

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

We're all dead anyway, and Barack Obama may be the Antichrist.

"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users