• 1,598 posts
moderfuckers!

Attris

Attris

Bad Influence

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
See the standard of peps cops are now a days, yet lol they wana give me the run around to join..

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
This makes me want to kick my own ass for being human
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

WiDoWMaKeR

WiDoWMaKeR

AoC Member

• Members
  • 335 posts
These are deputy sheriffs, they are NOT COPS. They could not hold a real cops jockstrap. The Deputy sheriffs offices around the country are usually tasked with administrative duties like court houses and jails, and never see the street and for good reason. Their jobs have much lower physical and mental requirements than a police officer. These chuckle heads in this video could not qualify as security guards never mind cops. Unfortunately standards for these type of positions have been lowered around the country and this is the result. The liberal fools who view and contribute to this website "Huffingtonpost" are the very morons who wanted the standards lowered to allow people like this to be given a gun and shield. Then they have the nerve to call them police officers. CBS news who aired this story knows that these people are not cops and could not pour piss from a boot if the instructions were on the heel. CBS news and other overwhelmingly liberal media outlets abuse their right to free speech regularly by misinforming the public on a daily basis and this video and the title of the story that describes these formerly unemployable people as "police" are perfect examples of this abuse. CBS would better serve the public by following up this story with a series of articles describing the "lowering of standards" for law enforcement and other critical jobs around the country but I guess they have decided that you don’t need to know. Bill Keenan Retired NYPD
Posted Image
"Liberty, Freedom and the pursuit of all who threaten it." USMC

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
Almost like an Intake Officer

MAD

MAD

AoC Member