Frontlines review

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
It's a lot like COD4. Definitely more fun in multi-player. I jumped in a helo briefly. Whoever controls the attack helo, can control a god portion of the game. The drones are super fun.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
I am just hoping my system will run it. I guess we shall see.
We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Frontlines ran fine for me on my system and mine is not all that advanced. It actually installed in 7 minutes.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

Frontlines ran fine for me on my system and mine is not all that advanced. It actually installed in 7 minutes.

VooDoo's far behind the times now. He's been due for an upgrade for about a year now.

e-vatar.png

bud1

bud1

AoC Member

• Members
  • 241 posts
I might have an 8800gt i can give him, if i buy a 9800. Im sure a 8800gt could run it on MAX settings. I also have a C2D E4300, its really fast when overclocked to 3.6ghz and fairly easy to overclock. and 2GB OCZ GOLD memory, there might be something wrong with it though. The computer i built for my parents didn't like the memory, it would work but would get errors with it once in a while. Might have been the motherboard.
Posted Image

bud1

bud1

AoC Member

• Members
  • 241 posts
almost forgot, i also have a Antec 550w sli power supply i can give him
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users