Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Misery

geNius is screwed.

Posted Image
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
lol, yeah so i'm in love big deal! :roll:
God loves Voo!!!!

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Love?
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
yeah i'm so obsessed! hey moose, dont you work? if you are at work, i feel sorry for your employer! you really have nothing better to do than to look up all the posts about me saying something about geNius! wow i feel loved, i really do! thanks buddy... and another thing, you could have posted this in the members only section! you would have gotten the same reaction out of me! but no, instead you are trying to make me look like a friggen stalker, lol! its cool, just go's to show your character! Lonestar was right about 1 thing! :lol:
God loves Voo!!!!

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

Lonestar was right about 1 thing! :lol:

When in doubt, quit?

e-vatar.png

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

hey moose, dont you work?

No, I'm independently wealthy

you really have nothing better to do than to look up all the posts about me saying something about geNius!

Actually, I left out another 20+ references because I had something better to do.

wow i feel loved, i really do! thanks buddy...

You're welcome, I like being a forum bully.

and another thing, you could have posted this in the members only section! you would have gotten the same reaction out of me!
but no, instead you are trying to make me look like a friggen stalker, lol! its cool, just go's to show your character!

Why would I post this in the members section? I thought this made you feel loved, no? How is copy and pasting things YOU said having to do with me making you look like anything?

I guess that's an inside joke you and Lonestar will have forever. How's he doing these days?

Artorius_RUS

Artorius_RUS

Log Jammer

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

When in doubt, quit?

That is one beer to be left alone...

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts

When in doubt, quit?

he was sick of the BS!

i'm done with the BS! i do not get on here and play for drama. its all about having fun! so if you want to continue being a fuckhead, then i will be gone! there was no need in posting that! and to be honest you were trying to piss me off and you have accomplished that goal! i have tryed to get along with you, and for the most part i have! but for you to do something like that is like slapping me in the face! so i say stop now! or i will be gone. i know you do not give a shit, but i like being around and playing with everyone here!

i'm sorry that i didnt take that post as a joke. because it was not ment to be a joke!
God loves Voo!!!!

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Mad, he quit because he got drunk, acted like a jerkoff, and lost his admin rights. He WAS the BS when we played.

e-vatar.png

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts

Mad, he quit because he got drunk, acted like a jerkoff, and lost his admin rights. I lived the dream.

that was going to happen anyways g! that was just the way he was!

i'm just done with this rediculous BS! i'm here to have fuckin fun, when it stops being fun for me i'm outta here!

i wanna have fun, thats it! i work hard everyday and when i get off work i wanna sit at the computer and laugh and carry on. or go and work on my bikes. i do not want to get on and see stupid shit like what was posted in this thread! and that is one of the reasons Lonestar quit. he was joking around, pissed off the wrong guy and bam, he quits.
God loves Voo!!!!

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
He didn't piss off the wrong guy. He pissed off everyone one too many times. I like him, but let's not forget "fuck this, I'm out of here". Quitting is what he does, dude.

The real problem is that you can dish it, but you can't take it. I don't see any "BS"; I see jokes that one person can't take.

Posted Image

e-vatar.png

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts

He didn't piss off the wrong guy. He pissed off everyone one too many times. I like him, but let's not forget "fuck this, I'm out of here". Quitting is what he does, dude.

The real problem is that you can dish it, but you can't take it. I don't see any "BS"; I see jokes that one person can't take.

Moose>MaD.

you win moose.

i'm sorry you dont see it the way i do! it has nothing to do with me not taking a joke!

if it were a joke, i would be the first one to notice!

you guys have fun and continue being yourselves.

later.
God loves Voo!!!!

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

Moose>MaD.

NOW you sound like Lonestar.

sense of humor - the trait of appreciating (and being able to express) the humorous

e-vatar.png

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts

Moose>MaD.

NOW you sound like Lonestar.

sense of humor - the trait of appreciating (and being able to express) the humorous

to me it is BS g!

i wanna have fun buddy, i didnt see it as a joke. that should mean something!

there is a difference between a joke, and sarcasm!
God loves Voo!!!!

WiDoWMaKeR

WiDoWMaKeR

AoC Member

• Members
  • 335 posts
To be honest Mad does get picked on alot. I love all of you guys and I know Moose was just making a joke. But from what I remember Moosie and Mad always seem to be at each others throats. Why is that? Mad hes just bustin your ballz. Take it as that.
Posted Image
"Liberty, Freedom and the pursuit of all who threaten it." USMC

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

lol, yeah so i'm in love big deal!

:lol:

wow i feel loved, i really do! thanks buddy...
lol! its cool

:)

i'm sorry that i didnt take that post as a joke. because it was not ment to be a joke!

:evil:

it has nothing to do with me not taking a joke!
if it were a joke, i would be the first one to notice!

:cry:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users