Photo

Not even Lifetime could make this shit up.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
http://www.reuters.c... ... L420090828

e-vatar.png

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
8O

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
My entire problem with most journalism is summed up in this one sentence.

Carl Probyn, Dugard's stepfather, said on television he and her mother "cried for about 10 minutes" after they were told by authorities that she had been found alive.

I mean, WTF? Are you just going to throw in bullet points wherever you see fit? That one sentence occupies one full paragraph in this story.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

Attris

Attris

Bad Influence

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
I love how the "spiritual" people are awesome. By awesome I mean fucking morons. Good thing the people living next to him have a fucking clue too...oh wait they don't. Man if there was a convicted anything on my street, I would keep an eye out, shit weird people I keep an eye out for. Duno.
Posted Image

"I came into this world screaming and covered in someone else's blood... I have no problem going out the same way...."

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

My entire problem with most journalism is summed up in this one sentence.

Carl Probyn, Dugard's stepfather, said on television he and her mother "cried for about 10 minutes" after they were told by authorities that she had been found alive.

I mean, WTF? Are you just going to throw in bullet points wherever you see fit? That one sentence occupies one full paragraph in this story.

Weak reporter is weak.

e-vatar.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users