WUT UP PEEPS!

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

GHG-RAIDER

GHG-RAIDER

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
First off, good to find the site again. Hope you all are doing well and I see you got a DC server up. Ill be sure to check it out. A bit rusty but can still somewhat navigate a HELI. BTW, heres another breakdown from your friends at GHG. Enjoy!
xBaDxRAIDER aka GHG-RAIDER

Heres a link to our most recent race video.

http://www.gearheadg... ... 0Final.wmv

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
W3rd up, Raider. Seems like a decade ago that [dBc] picked up you BaD boys

e-vatar.png

GHG-RAIDER

GHG-RAIDER

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
LOL, it was about 6 years ago. Hell, Ripper still carries a dBc tag.

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
Seen Skippy the other day; No tags.

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
You still racing that EA sim? I have been playing in the new iRacing sim, good fun, their license keeps alot of the "wreckers" out, but still a few snaek through, but I am back to enjoying racing. Connections are almost all extremely good.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

Seen Skippy the other day; No tags.

He was DCBB, XXX, and now he's HHD. His name is Rookie, unless he's in a helo server.

e-vatar.png

GHG-RAIDER

GHG-RAIDER

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
No, we race rFactor exclusively, have absolutely no use for i-racing at all. i-racing doesnt promote or allow privately owned leagues or races. We run the VHR mod as well as build our own mods inside rFactor. And we have also eliminated all wreckers from our league and are considered some of the best drivers on the net "i-racers included" But myself and several others were beta testers but werent willing to purchase every track, every class of vehicle, and pay for a monthly service and not be able to choose who we raced with and when. But good luck with it.

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Well, I raced some r-Factor and was not impressed, so to be honest I put the wheel away figuring I would be giving up on racing all together. Then my son talked me into trying it and I have truely enjoyed it, yes you have to pay a fee to race, but the pings have been the best ever, regardless of what kind of racing, and whom your racing, regardless of the other drivers (europe, asia, canada, etc). Now yes we have those blinkers, but very seldom. The license system works nice to keep people in check on what they can race, you have to earn your new racing classes, which means you have to maintain a "Safety Rating" which is tied to your races and how clean your race people. Cost is a factor, buyin each car and then tracks as they release them gets a beat expensive, but if you buy the ones you needs as your need them, it makes the cost seem less a facvtor. The quality of tracks, cars and physics are great and still being improved with each release.

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

And we have also eliminated all wreckers from our league and are considered some of the best drivers on the net "i-racers included"

I love when people toot their own horn
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

And we have also eliminated all wreckers from our league and are considered some of the best drivers on the net "i-racers included"

I love when you toot my horn.

e-vatar.png

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

I love when you toot my horn.

I wanna be in the middle of that horn tootin...

GHG-RAIDER

GHG-RAIDER

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Your DAMN RIGHT I TOOT MY OWN HORN! I have every right and reason to do it. GHG is considered the "Pinnacle" in what we do! Prove me wrong. As for the arguement for i-racing, There isnt one. My entire league Beta Tested the game from the beginning, enjoyed it, but have no use for it. Not a bad game, but no use to a league in a league enviornment. The physics arent anything special, it runs off the same exact game engine as rFactor. Same car models, same tracks. I happen to have researched it quite extensively. Not tryin to get anyone to come race, honestly we dont accept "just anyone" no offense. but if you think your one of the best, and already own rFactor "if not Ill give you a copy" Then put your i-racing money where your mouth is. This is a challenge from us at GHG to anyone in the online racing community. I knew a "Hemi" from NR2003 Season and Im sure its not you or maybe it is and if so, disregard cuz you cant handle what Im throwin at you. If it isnt you, BRING IT! I got TONS of chain to pull. And yes, I love to pull it! GHG-RAIDER

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

Your DAMN RIGHT I TOOT MY OWN HORN! I have every right and reason to do it. GHG is considered the "Pinnacle" in what we do! Prove me wrong. As for the arguement for i-racing, There isnt one. My entire league Beta Tested the game from the beginning, enjoyed it, but have no use for it. Not a bad game, but no use to a league in a league enviornment. The physics arent anything special, it runs off the same exact game engine as rFactor. Same car models, same tracks. I happen to have researched it quite extensively. Not tryin to get anyone to come race, honestly we dont accept "just anyone" no offense. but if you think your one of the best, and already own rFactor "if not Ill give you a copy" Then put your i-racing money where your mouth is. This is a challenge from us at GHG to anyone in the online racing community. I knew a "Hemi" from NR2003 Season and Im sure its not you or maybe it is and if so, disregard cuz you cant handle what Im throwin at you. If it isnt you, BRING IT! I got TONS of chain to pull. And yes, I love to pull it!
GHG-RAIDER

Send me a copy of anything and I'll pull that chain for ya.

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
eeewww touchy aren't we.. Naw, I am not interested in a pissin match to prove who can drive a virtual car better or for that matter, which vrtual online racing community (game) is better, just stated my opinions, and I respect your opinions. As far as NR2003, not sure if I am the Hemi your talking about, I ran 3 servers for about 3 years, running Cup, Busch, and Trucks. I ran several online Leagues with trophies for the winners. And websites to support those servers. Personally I am extremely statisfied with iRacing, yes there is no "Personal League" which to me is better, your racing in leagues with 300 to 500 people. To be honest the main reason I went with iRacing was PWF peeps are running it, I had total respect for the work they did with NR2003 in releasing the 4 additional physics. Another plus is the critical part of the software is hosted on their server, so it keeps the damage hacks, grip hacks etc out of it. Those are things that were important in my decision to start the iRacing. As far as being a world class driver, naw I am just a hack turning laps, my son has all the talent, and I would put him up against any driver on a oval and 90% of the road racers. Race On!

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
One other thing, not sure if your aware, iRacing runs 3 months seasons, so based on your racing over the 3 months, if your Safety Rating remains high, your are promoted to the next level ( I am a C on oval and D on road Course, Been racing for 7 months now) What I like the most about their 3 month seasons, if you had a great setup for Michigan, the next season it will be junk, they modify the grip and physics each season to force a driver to learn to develop their own setups, and to keep those that get those hot sets from dominating a track over and over.

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

Your DAMN RIGHT I TOOT MY OWN HORN! I have every right and reason to do it. GHG is considered the "Pinnacle" in what we do! Prove me wrong. As for the arguement for i-racing, There isnt one. My entire league Beta Tested the game from the beginning, enjoyed it, but have no use for it. Not a bad game, but no use to a league in a league enviornment. The physics arent anything special, it runs off the same exact game engine as rFactor. Same car models, same tracks. I happen to have researched it quite extensively. Not tryin to get anyone to come race, honestly we dont accept "just anyone" no offense. but if you think your one of the best, and already own rFactor "if not Ill give you a copy" Then put your i-racing money where your mouth is. This is a challenge from us at GHG to anyone in the online racing community. I knew a "Hemi" from NR2003 Season and Im sure its not you or maybe it is and if so, disregard cuz you cant handle what Im throwin at you. If it isnt you, BRING IT! I got TONS of chain to pull. And yes, I love to pull it!
GHG-RAIDER

blah blah blah nobodyfuckingcares. well hemi does, so you got that going for you, which is nice.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

GHG-RAIDER

GHG-RAIDER

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Well, send your son over, and I agree its a preference and its just cool to run into other online racers and talk a bit of smack. Im 100% aware of the entire i-racing situation its just not a preference of a league owner. But hope you are kicking ass over there. BTW, obviously you care Moose, or you wouldnt have commented, and since you did, FUCK YOU TOO PAL! :) JK, hope all is well with you.

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Naw my son is busy trying to get his "professional" license in iRacing, I doubt he wants to go back to rFactor. Right now he is enjoying racing some of NASCARS elite, and keeps telling me I need to practice more...

Attris

Attris

Bad Influence

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
I honestly didn't read any of the posts, but you guys are the fucking gayest people I know.
Posted Image

"I came into this world screaming and covered in someone else's blood... I have no problem going out the same way...."

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

I honestly didn't read any of the posts, but you guys are the fucking gayest people I know.

I lol @ NASCAR fans.

e-vatar.png

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users