Posted Image

e-vatar.png

jake9289

jake9289

Pillow Biting Whipping Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
I don't see a giant pink strapon anywhere on that suit....How could it be VooDoo's?

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

I don't see a giant pink strapon anywhere on that suit....How could it be VooDoo's?

I'm still waiting for that one.
We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

From personal experience, it's not pink.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

jake9289

jake9289

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

I really could care less what color it is or what kind of sick and twisted holiday gifts you give to each other.

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

I really could care less what color it is or what kind of sick and twisted holiday gifts you give to each other.

Obviously you do care, you brought it up...which coincidentally is the reason why VooDoo needed the dildo.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
To be honest, the phrase "could care less" makes me want to take lives. Explore the wonders of "couldn't care less" before I come to your house and help you out.

e-vatar.png

jake9289

jake9289

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Obviously you do care, you brought it up...which coincidentally is the reason why VooDoo needed the dildo.

Now it's getting really weird, kinda makes me wish I had not said anything at all....it was just a joke after all
And geNius, you're not exactly the type of person that would strike me as a grammatical buttfucker, but now I know.

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
ask him about his favortie word of all time... Whilst.... LMAO!!!!!!!!!

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

Now it's getting really weird, kinda makes me wish I had not said anything at all....it was just a joke after all
And geNius, you're not exactly the type of person that would strike me as a grammatical buttfucker, but now I know.

It's not a successful thread until at least one person feels uncomfortable.

e-vatar.png

jake9289

jake9289

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

So the ratio of succesful to unsuccessful is about 2:1?

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

In our prime it was 5:1

jake9289

jake9289

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

I'm guessing it dropped right around the time kub stopped showing up?

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

Negative, but check Oklahoma and you'd be on the right track.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

Negative, but check Oklahoma and you'd be on the right track.

Good times, good times. I think we have a Mustang thread around here somewhere.

e-vatar.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users