When will this be our website song?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
El Chombo gets his run just as soon as The Firm releases my wonder. Then, a little Screamin' Jay Hawkins.

e-vatar.png

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

I want to say yuck but, I believe it's the first time I've ever heard anyone scat retard so, I have to say brilliantly done.
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

I want to say yuck but, I believe it's the first time I've ever heard anyone scat retard so, I have to say brilliantly done.

Don't sell yourself short; your first inclination was correct. It's complete garbage, and awesome only because it is so.

e-vatar.png

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

Don't sell yourself short; your first inclination was correct. It's complete garbage, and awesome only because it is so.

Worst part of it all, the guy is a multi-millionaire now because of it.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users