• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Fuck yeah!
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
We've been watching videos on this the past few mos. Sadly, it is not available for PC. The multiplayer seems to include everything sRs stands for, but I'm not moving to console for it. We could be a total pussy posse.

e-vatar.png

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
You're just yeller.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
I reckon I'm used to bigger joysticks.

e-vatar.png

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Hmmm.. WTF is a console? But I could be talked into getting one if we wanted to "Hunt Down the Lawman" LOL Looks interesting..
Posted Image

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

Hmmm.. WTF is a console?

But I could be talked into getting one if we wanted to "Hunt Down the Lawman" LOL

Looks interesting..

Everything about is looks magical and its massively multiplayer environment suggests PC version in development.

e-vatar.png

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Don't make me mad enough to swallow a horn-toad backwards.

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
They need to make this for PC.
We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
My wife bought me this game yesterday. It is freaking awesome. If you kids do plan to get this,here is the wiki.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
PS3 is for Guitar Hero and Gran Turismo.

e-vatar.png

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
I was clicking on a waypoint to get somewhere and I was attacked and killed by a cougar. How f-ing hardcore is that?

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Gran Turismo, what an awesome game. When is this game coming out on pc?
We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Today, I whistled for my horse and it fell off a cliff and died. I'll miss that horse.

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

Today, I whistled for my horse and it fell off a cliff and died. I'll miss that horse.

My condolences; Did he/she have a name?
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

I was clicking on a waypoint to get somewhere and I was attacked and killed by a cougar. How f-ing hardcore is that?

Not as hardcore as if you killed it with your bare hands and wore its coat as a hat.

e-vatar.png

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

Not as hardcore as if you killed it with your bare hands and wore its coat as a hat.

You can get a suit that lets you cheat in Texas Hold'em, that's pretty fun.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

I don't understand the need for hax.

e-vatar.png

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

I don't understand the need for hax.

It's not the old west if you don't have an ace up your sleeve.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

It's not the old west if you don't have an ace up your sleeve.

I'd like to put my ace up your sleeve.

e-vatar.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users