i made this video in 2004 with a vhs player and an xbox

i would like to collect your dogtags

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
LOL... Cactus.... WAZ UP.. search for our server- (lower case L) lsRsl (lower case L again), EA does not like the pipes.
Posted Image

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Tell you girl friend with the name so nice she says it twice, to bring her smart ass over here and stop hiding behind the 21st.
Posted Image

Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests
you must mean AceAce333???
(he's not my lady, and mine is much cuter)
i have told Ace many times to visit this site.

you both hate Dr. Bobo with a passion. i have not seen aceace get this forum flustered about anything outside of Dr. Bobo being a stupid bitch.
its odd that the two people that hate bobo the most have developed a dislike for each other as well.
you guys have both been pretty cool while im around.

i dont think he is hiding behind the 21st but i really dont know what you two may have said in your private messages either.
you can also visit his groups web page and bring the discussion there outside of the sensitive 21st forum monitoring.

enemiesofsociety.com/

remember that Dr. Bobo is the real douche and we all feel the same way.
in that respect the enemy of your enemy is your friend.

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Agreed on the Bobo deal, but when you tried to start stuff with us, and then refuses to bring the discussion here like I have asked him, away from the 21st, he refuses. Not much respect for anyone that does that shit...
Posted Image

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
What am I missing and where do I get started.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

What am I missing and where do I get started.

His in-game name is ACEACE333, so you can imagine what kind of forum warrior we'd be up against. I trolled him in-game and now he rages; we've never made it past level 1, in which I simply correct his spelling. Currently, he sees himself as 21st's pet Chihuahua, but it's only mildly entertaining thus far. Here is a sample.

e-vatar.png

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
MOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well I would swear it is Starsky and Cya's love child, whiny little bitch with a smart ass mouth that needs something shoved into it...

check out their website.... Enemies of Society

Been doin alittle Private Eye shit on him, seems she has an old lover that players under the name of Dr. Bobo...

ACEACE, my name is so nice.. I say it twice.. LMAO

The root of the story is she wants to start shit, but runs off and hides behind whom ever she can, prime example, her last PM to me was that she was reporting every PM I sent him to REPO, like I give a fuck about that.. what is the worst he can do? Ban me... OMG.. NOT THAT!

I still think geNius's first comment to her is the best answer to anything she could ever say.... STFU
Posted Image

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
Ick,Yuck. Ahh oh, I mean, do you need any help Hemi?
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
I haven't made it to the comment yet. I started a giggling fit over Repo's sniper gif in which he shows himself sniping people just standing around. Then I felt guilty because of his limitations. It was quite vexing.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

I haven't made it to the comment yet. I started a giggling fit over Repo's sniper gif in which he shows himself sniping people just standing around. Then I felt guilty because of his limitations. It was quite vexing.

To be fair, I grew up with a paraplegic uncle. He never hacked in a league match.

e-vatar.png

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

To be fair, I grew up with a paraplegic uncle. He never hacked in a league match.

Well, there is that.

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
G can we please bring back the 21st avatars, please? 8O

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

G can we please bring back the 21st avatars, please?

8O

I wish we still had those. I'd sell my soul to get you a new one.

e-vatar.png

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
oooooooooooohh dont worry hunny, this little gem I got aint going nowhere! That was merely gonna be for my alternate login ego!

Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

her last PM to me was that she was reporting every PM I sent him to REPO

really? that would be unfortunate and stupid.

Repo's sniper gif in which he shows himself sniping people just standing around.

i figured he just played single player on the easiest possible setting and recorded it like he was an excellent sniper :?

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
LOL well after a fun game last night, ol OPTIMUS is fast catching ACEACE Yeah ol ACEACE has been a major disappointment...
Posted Image

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
OK,, so your little "buddy" plays under a different name last night.. and starts the shit again... I mean really what the heck is his problem.. he can rant in a game, or on the 21st site... but he is too dam chicken to come here and stand up for himself... Cactus.. you really need new friends...
Posted Image

Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests
i think he created a new name so he could play in a server and not have his high rank intimidate and scare players away.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
It's Down Syndrome.

e-vatar.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users