• 836 posts
Amazing,
Posted Image

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Outstanding. That third Mirage pilot along the runway has the largest testicles on planet Earth. I edited your post for embedded video.

e-vatar.png

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
This might be the greatest post on this site. I'm also glad to know what happens when you get a bunch of pilots with free time, you try to be reckless as possible.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

Well, that's a big gamble with a $30 million plane, Lieutenant.

There's an awful lot of French pilot videos out there; we know how much free time they have.

e-vatar.png

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
NICE!

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
My favs.. 3 and 1... 3- that pilot standing on the runway... HOLY SHIT, 1- Then the Blue Angel over the water just barely subsonic, that is outrageous If I could choose a different life, that is one I would take. Fighter Pilot... that freedom. Favorite plane... SR71 Blackbird, talk about your hair on fire.. (OO) One of my childhood friends flew an F18, back in late 90's he was able to fly his jet up here for the holidays (military deficit spending, they had too much JP and wanted to burn down the excess). We were allowed to get into the cockpit, check out every inch of the jet. Then he did a emergency egress when he took off (about 30 ft off the runway and then straight up). OUTSTANDING!
Posted Image

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

If I could choose a different life, that is one I would take. Fighter Pilot... that freedom.

I'd choose to be your bicycle seat.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

If I could choose a different life, that is one I would take. Fighter Pilot... that freedom.

I'd choose to be your bicycle seat.

Wow... you are a sadist.. would not wish the on anyone..
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users