Clan night

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Obi-Wan

Obi-Wan

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:31 am Post subject: “DC” 21st NIGHT & "BIG DC" REUNION NIGHTS -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi All... We, at the 21st, will be having “DC” 21st NIGHT Every Saturday and Sunday Night starting Nov. 6th & 7th at 7:00 PM Central Time till whenever…That's 2 week's. This will lead up to BIG “DC” REUNION NIGHTS, November 20th & 21st, We need to let as many DC FAN’S & 21st members as possible know, Please Help. I will be putting this thread in other forums as well…(;~)>

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Wow, I might just have to reinstall if people are playing; I do enjoy a good night of making an ass of myself.

e-vatar.png

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Sorry, I finally flushed all respect I had for them, so I will not be there...
Posted Image

Obi-Wan

Obi-Wan

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hemi, I am sorry you feel that way. I hope you don't feel that way about all of us :( and geNius you don't have to reinstall the game to do that, so I hear. LOL. Anyways anyone is welcome to come Haas is trying to get more people playing so he came up with this idea and wanted me to let you guys know. Thanks

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Fershizzle. I'll try and check it out, since there's nothing else to play these days.

e-vatar.png

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Obi is speaking greek tbh.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Obi, well I have no issues with you, I do have some major issues with the newer versions of the old guard asshat abusive admins... and since they pretty much run the Clan, well I flushed that load of shit awhile back.
Posted Image

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
What is DC?
We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users