• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
OK, I have talked this band before, my nephews band, here is a cover they did, it features his younger brother on acustical guitar
Posted Image

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Any word when he'll finally hit puberty?
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
who.. the guitar player? or the lead singer? my nephew is the drummer, the lead singer is a real douche, hopefully they can find a new one, his vocals are not all bad, he is just full of himself and has had s few meltdowns at several gigs where things did not go his way. My sister just bought a house and put a full scale recording studio in the basement for my nephew, so they have been working on their second CD The acustic guitar player, Alex is... 16 or 17, he has his own band (hard rock, punk rock), you should hear some of his covers of VH or Bon Jovi,
Posted Image

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

The acustic guitar player, Alex is... 16 or 17, he has his own band (hard rock, punk rock), you should hear some of his covers of VH or Bon Jovi,

You must not want me to like them.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Ok, the band Shades (seen in the video) is alternative rock, his younger brother who has his own band (the acustical guitar player in video) has a hard rock / punk rock band. The reference to VH and Bon Jovi was from his acustical guitar talents, he has played several of those songs during family get togethers. If you would like, I can send you a link to Shades album
Posted Image

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
here is a link of my nephew performing at a Benefit Concert... Acustical guitar
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users