• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
All I can say is that I must be one of the luckiest guys around... Today on the way back from town I was coming up a hill and a Red Mustang pulled onto the road about 300 yds in front of me driving towards me, then out of no where a red mini van came over the hill goin 80+ (just guessing but they never hit the brakes), the Red mustang jumped into my lane and the minivan tried to take the shoulder, TRIED... The rear wheels dropped off into the ditch and it was coming at me , then the rear end hit a road access in the ditch throwing the ass end up in the air, the person never lifted, so through my drivers side window / front windsheild I see this mini van go UP so high that I could not see it, all the time I am on the shoulder hard on the brakes, I floored it and the mini van landed right behind my tailgate on my side of the road drivers roof first, by the time I got stopped and was able to turn around, 10 other cars were already stopped or stopping. Scared the SHIT RIGHT OUT OF ME, I remember say HOLY SHIT as that van launched, so I got slowed down, and since I was soo close to the crest of the hill, I drove over the top of the crest far enough that I could safely turn around, when I got back to the scene, 5 or 6 cars had stopped so I called 911 and told them it was a bad accident, I went to the top of the hill and stopped traffic until the police showed up, have no idea how bad, but if they are not dead, they are a lot shorter. About 10 years ago a mini van spun out on black ice and came at me spining in almost the same spot, I yanked the wheel and got on the shoulder, and I watched his bumper go right by my drivers door, fuck I am finding a different way home from town. This is the fourth time this has happened to me, just missed the big one... either god is punishing me or he has plans... prolly the first!
Posted Image

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Mini vans don't seem to like you.

e-vatar.png

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
thats ok, I do not care for them either...
Posted Image

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
Wow, you should grab a. Couple of lottery tickets next time your out.
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
thats just it Mark, when it comes to Lotto, I have never won anything.. all of my luck is on the road..
Posted Image

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
I like turtles

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

I like turtles

Posted Image
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users