Photo

Help Me I'm Rusty

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Poll: I Still Got It, Right? (6 member(s) have cast votes)

I Still Got It, Right?

1. No way... put ur joystick back on the shelf (6 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. Awww crap he's back... I think Ima stick to ground work (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

-M|ST-BlazeFever

-M|ST-BlazeFever

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello there, been on you TS a few times but everyone was AFK.... I've just loaded up my BFDC and found my old joystick, After I dust it off and polish it I was wondering if any flyboys could help me get the rust off my wings so I can see if I'm still a threat in the sky or if I should hang up my wings 8O P.S. don't take it easy on me, I just might pull some shit out my ass :lol:
Posted Image

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
If you've come to play with some of the best, you've come to the right place.

e-vatar.png

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
Well Blaze is one of my current "other" clanmates in -M|ST- , once one of the best pilots in the sky....in jets anyway. These dudes rock in apaches and just about everything else that moves Blaze. Jump in sometime bubba.

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
We'll be around this weekend, keep on coming in.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

-M|ST-BlazeFever

-M|ST-BlazeFever

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
awww nvm then I'm messin' w/ the wrong group... if I'm rusty in a jet I'm not even gonna bother w/ the choppers, too slow for me... I thrive the thrill of speed
Posted Image

PitViper

PitViper

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
LoL...I doubt that, I was the only "no" hehehehehe Bring it and have some fun. Join our teamspeak sometime!

-M|ST-BlazeFever

-M|ST-BlazeFever

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
No thank you... I can't have fun in those kind of servers... I like to play DC the way it was meant to be played
Posted Image

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Ouch, new guy comes in here and slaps us in the face, we rule.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
You can say what you want. I switched from helos to planes, and won FN and TWL 1v1 and 2v2 ladders twice. Fast is not fun - they're actually quite routine and boring. I came back to helos, and will stay so till DC dies.

e-vatar.png

Rye_on_the_Rocks

Rye_on_the_Rocks

Prostate Massager

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

You can say what you want. I switched from helos to planes, and won FN and TWL 1v1 and 2v2 ladders twice. Fast is not fun - they're actually quite routine and boring. I came back to helos, and will stay so till DC dies.

Well said Genius....if you want to get good come out to day2 1vs1 no swooping there...its good to practice the apache skills when you get good in a helo everything else seams boring....really. The True way to play this game is without question flying helos, ground pounding(or stingering)...man i feel dirty just saying stingers!!!!! Dont let these guys intimidate you!!! They may seam good but they cry like the rest when you kill them....so just have fun man its just a game. :wink:

Havoc

Havoc

Queen of the Dance

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts

No thank you... I can't have fun in those kind of servers... I like to play DC the way it was meant to be played

Your right, spawn raping with the planes and flying in a million circles rules. It is even a lot more fun to not have to time shots. Having auto lockons = tons of fun 8)

Now if you are talking tournament play then yes having all vehicles working in a sync is great. But us helo lovers don't like to have to wait 20 mins to get in the air.

You should at least give it a try, and shooting helos down is just as much fun as flying them :wink:
Posted Image I <3 Cody

PitViper

PitViper

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
Rye you kiss ass mofo, your entitiled to your opinion on the "only" way to play this game...I don't buy it. So stop selling it. :wink: Futher, I think Blaze smokes pot... a lot of POT :lol: We play "regular" DC all the time bro. They key word there is "play". We always have a game going and many great guys in TS to talk and joke around with. Your loss man. Later

Rye_on_the_Rocks

Rye_on_the_Rocks

Prostate Massager

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
[quote name="PitViper"]Rye you kiss ass mofo, your entitiled to your opinion on the "only" way to play this game...I don't buy it. So stop selling it. :wink:

Do I detect some hostility?By the way you made a typing error!! Its Kick ass not kiss ass!!

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
There is such a huge population of people, who still play DC, that play in helo servers. I think this is a combination of the no main camp rule, and the game isn't dominated by planes. I have never been in any DC server in which the planes didn't get first place, if not first through third. That's a bit routine, if you ask me.

e-vatar.png

PitViper

PitViper

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
No hostility rye, I think I spelled "kiss ass" correctly. :arrow: :wink:

Rye_on_the_Rocks

Rye_on_the_Rocks

Prostate Massager

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
Well its better than just plain "Ass"

Rye_on_the_Rocks

Rye_on_the_Rocks

Prostate Massager

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
Going back to what the orginal topic that we got side tracked on thanks to pit :roll: Maybe we should create a jet only server, all jets nothing but jets, jets all the time and we can call it "the jet server" and maybe a bmp so pit wont be left out?? What do you guys think?

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Teh Haxers Suck.

PitViper

PitViper

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
Way to keep it light Rye...yeah give me a tank or a bmp so I can sit there and count the friggn hellfires that are arching towards me. 'doh ....oh and you can always count on threads here turning gay after a minimun of 15 posts. :lol:

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
They bumped it up to fifteen?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users