In and Out Thread

• Please log in to reply
250 replies to this topic

Sam

Sam

AoC Member

• Members
  • 63 posts
Guys sorry I been missing again. I had a shitty week. My brother had a premature baby on Dec 11th then suddenly it died last week. It was supposed to be okay, everything was looking good. Anyway I was in Texas for the funeral with the entire family. So yea I plan to be back this Tuesday once and for all... Hope all has been well. See ya soon.

NuclearSoldier

NuclearSoldier

Party Boy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts
Such descriptive
Posted Image

Nozcof

Nozcof

AoC Ex-Officer

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
That sucks Sam, hope all is well with you.

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
Im so sorry, Sam :( The loss of a little one... ugh, just makes my stomach flip. My thoughts are with you and your family, buddy. Is your sister in law physically ok? Im sure you got some great folks to help you there, but let us know if we can do anything to help. :(
Getta

Galifrey

Galifrey

Bounty Hunt Winner

• Members
  • 148 posts
O damn, hope your family recover soon

Sam

Sam

AoC Member

• Members
  • 63 posts
Thanks guy's, my sister-in-law is doing good I guess. She may have died had they not operated. Very odd because she seemed to be in good health, not overweight or under, fairly average for a 28 year-old. So that was unfortunate, then something went wrong with the baby's intestines, like they did not develop and it had 0 chance to live. That was very very sad because they said if it survived a week it would be okay, and the baby was very much alive, moving around and looking at people from 'cell-phone videos'. Of-course burying a baby in a tiny coffin was hard. So yea it all sucked but my family is fortunate and we did a good job of keeping them positive. Hopefully no more visits from death for a long long time. See you guys soon.

Baasar

Baasar

AoC Member

• Members
  • 40 posts
Sad to hear the bad news...
Bruhskii DT Badsar Conq (Fury) Baadsar New BS (Fury)

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
I'm sorry again, Sam :( Relieved to hear shes OK. Its crazy to think with how far we have come with modern medicine how often this still happens. *big hugs*
Getta

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
Im not feeling well, folks. Not sure if Fuzzy will be on or not. Im going to stick around until 9 and get raid started, but ill proably drop after that Sorry for the short notice. I was hoping a nap would help :(
Getta

Galifrey

Galifrey

Bounty Hunt Winner

• Members
  • 148 posts

Thanks guy's, my sister-in-law is doing good I guess. She may have died had they not operated. Very odd because she seemed to be in good health, not overweight or under, fairly average for a 28 year-old. So that was unfortunate, then something went wrong with the baby's intestines, like they did not develop and it had 0 chance to live. That was very very sad because they said if it survived a week it would be okay, and the baby was very much alive, moving around and looking at people from 'cell-phone videos'. Of-course burying a baby in a tiny coffin was hard. So yea it all sucked but my family is fortunate and we did a good job of keeping them positive. Hopefully no more visits from death for a long long time. See you guys soon.

Posted Image

NuclearSoldier

NuclearSoldier

Party Boy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts
So yeah I prolly wont be coming to T4 again anytime soon like i thought i would be. I managed to be the only 1 out of 6 of us new hires at my work to get to stay on a regular schedule every day after peak season
Posted Image

Attris

Attris

Bad Influence

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
If that's a big loss, I can see why Defiance is getting peps.
Posted Image

"I came into this world screaming and covered in someone else's blood... I have no problem going out the same way...."

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
Omg my verizon box died outside. They have to send someone out to look at it. :( no tv and no interwebs (except shitty.phone interwebs) Eerrrmmmagerrrrd!!! P.s. Cata and i will watch a Sylvester Stallone maraton of Rambo and Expendables P.p.s. The bot is down
Getta

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
P.p.p.s NO INTERNET SAD FACE
Getta

Attris

Attris

Bad Influence

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

P.p.p.s NO INTERNET SAD FACE

Ya
Posted Image

"I came into this world screaming and covered in someone else's blood... I have no problem going out the same way...."

Sam

Sam

AoC Member

• Members
  • 63 posts
Sorry I missed this weeks raid's, they have me on-site 16hrs a day because of the snowstorms and I am 1 of 2 PC techs who actually made it to work.

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
Ouch :( Dont worry about the raids, man. I dont think your the only one. Be safe
Getta

NuclearSoldier

NuclearSoldier

Party Boy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Ouch :( Dont worry about the raids, man. I dont think your the only one. Be safe

What she means by that
Posted Image
Posted Image

Isengronk

Isengronk

Bounty Hunt Winner

• Members
  • 3 posts
Hey, just wanted to post real quick and give you guys a heads up. Had some stuff come up so I'm not going to be able to play nearly as much as before. Not sure when I will be able to start playing regularly again but hopefully it is soon :)

Bean

Bean

AoC Member

• Members
  • 20 posts

Bean lives, that is all

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users