My goodbye :(

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Sigfasti

Sigfasti

AoC Member

• Members
  • 6 posts
As you all have noticed I have not been on at all. :cry: And before that, not that active for a couple weeks. I figured it was just that summer has started, busy with stuff, and I would get back into the swing of things in no time. However, I have not had the drive or interest to get on. Also, I recently got a misdemeanor for underage consumption which requires a lot of money to deal with so it doesn't hinder me too much in the future. So, If I did get more interested in playing again, I would have to play F2P (yuck). I want to say thanks to everyone for an amazing experience at the pinnacle of AoC! I started playing AoC my freshman year of high school. On and off here and there I was never with the best. Eventually I came back and wanted to start anew. My goal was to join the best (you all). So I made Sigfasti and eventually got in Acolytes and now Social Rejects! It was awesome being part of guild firsts and being with the best guild (I truly believe that). I will miss you all! I will try to hop in vent and play F2P here and there! Thanks for the experiences! -Skjoldsteinn the Impaler ie. Sigfasti ie. again. Peter

Facepoker

Facepoker

AoC Officer

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
translation: "Eu coming to bring pvp, rivalry, and competition? *IM OUT*" hope to see you around soon.

ExuuN

ExuuN

Hellion

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
Sorry to hear that man. Was always a pleasure to have you around. I only hope you get everything straightened out and can come back, but take care of you. Also, what Fuzzy said :P
Live by the sword, Die by the sword.

NuclearSoldier

NuclearSoldier

Party Boy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts
Just one MIP? I figured you party harder than that!
Posted Image

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
Sodimists of Cimmeria wont be the same :( Well miss you buddy. Please keep in touch. But.... we know youll be back ;) they always come back >.> Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Getta

Attris

Attris

Bad Influence

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
Just say fu im over playing. The I got a ticket I have to pay for is a lame excuse. o.O
Posted Image

"I came into this world screaming and covered in someone else's blood... I have no problem going out the same way...."

jug

jug

AoC Ex-Officer

• Officers (AoC)
  • 149 posts
Lol attris later sig Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
Decapz Barb Ptmr Pom Furcoatz Bear And a Ton of Other Alts

Sam

Sam

AoC Member

• Members
  • 63 posts
Sig i'm sure some of us would not mind helping fund your sub until things get better, I would not mind helping out at all. Just get on-line man if you have the time we will figure it out.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
You're at the age where you shouldn't be playing video games now, anyway. You have about 5 years of serious party time ahead of you imo.

e-vatar.png

Arwene

Arwene

AoC Member

• Members
  • 7 posts
I'm really sad to hear about your toubles, Sig.... I do find it hard to believe that you'd quit the game! I hope everything works out.
Arwene (Demo) / Akirross (Necro)
Paygen (PoM) / Spinnaltap (ToS)
Amelia (Conq)
Araiel (Ranger) / Bubblesz (Spawn searching ranger)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users