Sabatoging Vents

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
Im posting this in the public forum so trials and members can read. I recieved word last night that one (or multiple) members trolled another guilds vent, causing them to wipe their raid. This is absolutley unaccepteptable. I am asking TAW to pull their vent logs so i can cross referance IPs. If i find it matches a members IP, they will be guild kicked and blacklisted. There is no 2nd chance with this. Ive told you'll on multiple occasions how i feel about this level of trolling and we do not tollerate here.
Getta

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
One more thing - you can be damn sure I will also inform other guild leaders if this situation (contrary to popular belief, we do talk about these things) Im really angry and disgusted right now. I really hope this was none of us. If it was, i urge you strongly to come forward now before i find out on my own
Getta

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
Just to follow up on this. The main offending member has been removed from the community. He will not be able to reapply after 30 days. (This is Pumperr) The secondary member admitted to an officer this was going on, and was not doing it to the same degree. He is being allowed to stay, provided he made a verbal apology to TAW / impacted people with me present. (which he did) Guys - I have an extremely soft spot for this, as its happened to me before. I never, ever, ever want to hear us engaging in this. Its wrong, its malicious, disrespectful, embarrassing and damaging for our guild. I really dont think I need to say anything more. If you have questions, please contact me in game or PM me.
Getta

Attris

Attris

Bad Influence

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
Ya bitches.
Posted Image

"I came into this world screaming and covered in someone else's blood... I have no problem going out the same way...."

Sam

Sam

AoC Member

• Members
  • 63 posts
Crazy.. Didn't know this happened. Last thing we need is the sR name bashed considering were a new guild. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users