Bot Status

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
The bot was not happy with the server merge. Since we all changed Character ID's, it wont recognize anyone. Therefore, I have to delete the contents of this table and everyone needs to readd themselves. HOWEVER, I did save your login messages :) Listed below are the ones from Crom.

Your going to see some ex guildies in there. Apparently, its keeps these.

Adnamay Your Flame Lash crits Chicken for 3457 fire damage.
Aggus [Global] [Badchacha]: AGGUS IS THE KING
Akirross MOAR dots!
Amyry Your [blank] critically slashes Poccahontas for 2551. I need more of this.
Anothersin [20] To [Georgetta]: x [20] You joined a team.
Apomination [Missle]: stfu and fuck reject
Artreborn Your Tongue of Xotli crits Gollux for 8139 fire damage.
Arwene [Oneepapa]: hello baby To [Oneepapa]: ? [Oneepapa]: :) To [Oneepapa]: lol I don't think we know each other [Oneepapa]: you are female??
Asspoker [Group] [Mpknight]: WE HOME PLAY [Group] [Mpknight]: no out
Asundor No Guts, No Glory
Ataline Embodied Serenity whispers: Even death is not to be feared by one who has lived wisely.
Atox [Global] [Munok]: is cannibalism frowned upon in America? [Global] [Fatalika]: no, in fact the greatest trust in the world is oral sex between cannibals
Attrisg [Global] [Gensa]: So why do losers always seem to feel the need to fan?
Baconx [Oneepapa]: tarantado broooooooo i miss you!
Baggahdix [Hughin]: i want you to rub yourself against me covered in my ass juice while pulling my nipples and twisting my nuts
Balacai [Widowspyder]: [Omniphoenix]: rubbish, he a program assist fuckwit, you saying you think he's legit? - OK
Bearlynutts [Group] [Fingas]: oh wait your acos your really pro i forgot
Beornwulff http://justlift.ca/
Bevobad [NPH] [Fokqtu]: theres also whores in the guild citys some consider these mounts as well [NPH] [Qwwsa]: how do i get a whore?
Bevox [Likerupfront]: lol nice 100% cc resists nice feature [Likerupfront]: no resists on ur bar yet u resist 100% [Likerupfront]: nope just telling u what the fraps is telling me
Bludstealer [Group] [Mainframe]: i'd love to meet half you badass's on the streets [Group] [Mainframe]: i am a redneck prison born motherfucker that would beat your ass [Group] [Bludstealer]: LOL [Group] [Mainframe]: yeah laugh all you want little bitch
Bluewaffel http://imgur.com/JG3QTu5 mmmmm
Boifresh [Helm of the Savage Slaughter]
Bubblesz At your service for yag boss searches
Bubbleup [Pomerrific]: pumper was my inspiration
Bunkker [Group] [Bludstealer]: CAN WE PLEASE STOP FUCKING OFF AND ACTUALLY FUCKING WIN JESUS FUCKING CHRIST [Group] [Obaachan]: fuck yeh [Group] [Obaachan]: 'murica
Burleybetch [Armature]: FAGS [Armature]: fcik u nggger [Armature]: why u hate me so much
Canadienne 1 : Canadienne 1082146 (15%) - DPS: 4684.6
Cataclysim [Noktirnal]: SO YES i know your kinda a big deal
Chargekbww [Global] [Clydee]: I think it's so vitally important to express your innermost feelings and wishes in Global because many of us absolutely live for gossip and drama. Thank you.
Chargekbz I IS NOZCOFJR FEAR MY CHARGE!!!!!!!!!
Cornholer [Fockewolf]: land something besides dooming presence and mind shatter then fan.. k thx bye
Covenantt [Dhalon]: fucking squares
Cuteheals Thanks REJECTS [Robes of a Thousand Blossoms]
Daedylus pew pew?
Darecus To [Therden]: pvp 4 son get owned [Therden]: turn of your hacks then
Darkthroned Why So Serious?
Debaucher [Global] [Boesch]: please everyone knows debaucher k/d hacks
Decapz CATA CARES
Diaperfetus Change me Noz, Genius isn't watching..
Digiburn [Raid] [Canadienne]: euly's voice will kill all the men and impregnate all the women
Digiqueen [Global] [Satetka]: Georgette is a virgin of the highest purity
Diskidzraw [Futti|Game Master]: GM's like to party on our own private island, lots of Daggamalt is to be had at our parties! [Futti|Game Master]: GM's like to party on our own private island, lots of Daggamalt is to be had at our parties!
Dispatr [Hughin]: i havent been banned in like two weeks its about time
Dotgirl [Global] [Mangudai]: say no to pvp (unless ur a ranger or demo)
Draeguun [Kalagh]: This isn't the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal we're dealing with, here.
Duclos [Guild] [Geniusb]: FUCKING COCKSUCKING MOTHERFUCKING DICKBAGS
Ehlicya [Furynguard]: TELEPORT MORE FAGGOT
Emhitep [Apocaliptyco]: speed hack [Apocaliptyco]: teletopor [Apocaliptyco]: off this shit
Erector [Nowill]: turn it on maybe 20%
Exun [Georgett]: x
Exunn [Global] [Phoenikx]: is req nex Korean for retarded?
Exuun To [Cainun]: hehe wish I could stomach some whiskey. I'd make myself some hot titties To [Cainun]: TOTTIES*
Faceplant [Kdurantula]: oooh. what. i thought you were fuzzy [Kdurantula]: i was about to start the erp gay stuff. i'm glad i didnt
Facepoker [Buluky]: you have a problem now send me your email and i can send you picture off mi dick
Fayola [Raid] [Mainframe]: MOTHERFUCKIN BITCHASS SORRY AOC MOTHERFUCKERS
Flamingnutts [Mussagana|Game Master]: Please refrain from spamming global chat. Thank you
Founder [Group] [Heraqueen]: i look throw my tree and i do not see any thingt a bot buff
Frenzycw [Brooklyns]: u ff a demo and got kills. u call that skill? anytime u wanna join a premade and show your skills please do [Brooklyns]: ill beat u lvl on any of my TOONS [Brooklyns]: anyone of them [Brooklyns]: ill put rl cash on it with paypal.
Furcoatz [Allegiance]: FRICKEN HACKER!!!!
Fuzzy To [Chillix]: my boner got so large when i read all that, i nearly passed out but didnt, but then my boner fell over and crushed me [Chillix]: it's good that you didn't pass out
Gagginhard Your Reaping Chaos crits Nextsoul for 3563 unholy damage.
Gankaskhan Once a Reject, always a Reject.
Geniusb [Global] [Noahsdove]: iron jay does not hide he comes to kcik your ass
Geniusr Target Percentage of remaining health must be less than 35 Target Percentage of remaining health must be less than 35 Target Percentage of remaining health must be less than 35
Geniust [Widowspyder] shouts: hahahaha acos r gonna kill this game
George The Evil Twin
Georgett [Raid] [Deadxx]: what's a Diggen? [Raid] [Ohsiris]: its the evolved version of diglet [Raid] [Nukesolja]: diggen eventually groes into a ssairo
Georgetta [Fuzzy]: you need to attack back workouts like genius attacking a giant penis. keep that monkeybar thing in mind the whole time
Getta [Global] [Satetka]: tell your whore witch not to siege with fake guild cities
Gimpyx [Cornholer]: MMMMMMmmmmm I want to tie you down with my garden hose and lather you up with southern style cream cheese and show the world why I am called Cornholer
Gjuro Arvins
Goadmoar [Guild] [Meatbanana]: Father's Day: the most confusing day in the ghetto
Gorgnacious You have learned a new spell: Undead Minion: Necrotic Bomb
Gorgswytch [20] [Global] [Raistbad]: You should sell hot dogs, you sure can make a weiner stand
Gorgzwytch [Global] [Meatbanana]: gay is looking into his eyes while the penis is in
Grimknight [Group] [Grimknight]: Stygian Dog call your witchery to mend thine lifeblood! [Group] [Satetka]: hmmm very well
Gulsloth [Guild] [Sakkahcox]: I GUILD INVITED WITH A FURIOUS ERECTION
Havaror [Group] [Oompalumpa]: yay .. when I grow up I wannabe Nozcoff :)
Hiezu Fat Goat
Hottrailz [Global] [Darkshooter]: acopussies cant play if they are not all in the same team lol [Global] [Darkshooter]: damn losers
Hoxycotton Your Hellfire Breath (Rank 6) hits Storm Magus for 6020 fire damage.
Hrav You like popcicles??
Huntrb Grandcanyon]: eulysus whooped my ass in the arena.. so you can too.. want to duel?
Huntrx [Global] [Evilassassin]: huntrx ur welcome every one i killed had dots on em
Huuntr [Group] [Furynguard]: ur guild name fits u well, social reject
Instacassy [Falcorr]: i called instacassy a slut in tell [Falcorr]: thought it was a fag [Falcorr]: turns out the fag is a sexy bitch with a gun..pointed rite at my fucking face
Itsfire [Global] [Facepawm]: and when i bring mainframe back to pvp you gonna see a big diffrence i did not have pressing nor desessive strikes all this time so my crits were none now i m working on 5 on both
Ixuun Guild] [Surgikal]: I'll tos it [Guild] [Ixuun]: mmm
Kajix [Likealady]: congrats on being lvl 1 pvp and already op because you have the best gear the game can over.. makes people like me.. who has no gear sick and want to quit this game
Kameltoes [Facepawm] shouts: sin the most annoying pussy class in this game
Kascio message [Ivetanked]: ill hiump ya leg for a long time
Kaynun [Bahlah]: on this alt i have 216 wins 142 losses To [Bahlah]: anyways..... im sure you are a big deal to someone..... but youre just a shit crybaby to me so go send tells to your friends
Kbryant [14] [Paatal]: sweet work dude
Kenamun [Grandcanyon]: nice bro.. hox is weak Kenamun's Hellfire Breath (Rank 6) crits you for 3446 fire damage. You absorbed 92 points of damage from Kenamun attack Kenamun's Chains of Anguish crits you for 1972 fire damage.
Kentegern [01] [Josyah]: OP Bullshit Kentegern's One Last Push hits you for 5035 crushing damage.
Khadryyn cata i like the CUT of your JIB
Kickthedirt [Sydistik]: I'm not gay, but i will be for 50 bucks for 15 minutes! To [Sydistik]: not the same. pleasure levels are different, which causes your butthole to pucker up at times
Kisskka Your Soul Toxin: Essence Detonation crits Lutron for 6443 unholy damage.
Knutnhard [Guild] [Georgetta]: Are you talking about your sandy vagina, nuke?
Kreith [Group] [Sublimity]: Those heavies are going to all over leo like a cop on a black guy
Lanfear [Guild] [Facepoker]: brandon is still mad because i made him eat that sandwich with my pubes in it. but i told him it had my pubes in it halfway and he finished it anyway
Lirialx I come to plunder buttholes
Littlezlut [Group] [Akheeron]: [Bonechyld]: **** off **** it was a duel To [Bonechyld]: QQ moar [Bonechyld]: weakness prevails in you To [Bonechyld]: roger that yoda
Lotusbean [Facepawm] shouts: yeah pussy little bitch fan my cock
Makulit [Khorall]: if you play a sin your guaranteed to be a faggot
Mataline Encounter: Hollow Knight - 07:13 Report start: 11:38 PM Last log entry: 11:45 PM 1) Mataline - 21,476,490 HPS: 58044.56 (97.30%)
Matthiias [Group] [Middevil]: fuch you mat go jump off a bridge so youll feel better and so will we =_)4dwas
Matthyyas [Global] [Hmottagdnp]: [Maniacal Harm]thx requiem nex
Mbrandon [Satetka]: would you like to help with an eos shard farm in W3?
Mctossesalot [Khadrosbarb]: does that make your pants wet or something? To [Khadrosbarb]: my skirt is pretty moist now [Khadrosbarb]: lol ur a chick i should have known
Meatbanana [Deathfeather]: fuck'in hack..go cut urwrists
Meatpoket Offline message from Decapz [18] [Decapz]: u r bad
Megaatron [18] [Global] [Peritestes]: EOS is a guild of special olympic downie children
Milkshakes [Global] [Prowhordots]: Went to Improv at Hard Rock last night with friends spent $100 and guess what Huntrr I got laid what did YOU do?
Montreal [19] [Mainframe] shouts: i fuckin hate tos
Moonshiner [17] [Asslesschaps]: [Yoshikazu]: Someone called Moonshiner was hacking in Bori, we had 4 guys fighting him solo and he wouldn't die.
Morgolon [Global] [Satetka]: DAMN YOU MORGOLON!!!
Mrnuke Gensa's Taking the Shot crits Your Demon Warlord for 2993 piercing damage
Muffmonster [Nozzcof]: i wont stop playing this game until i am invincible
Naddiya Call me Kell.. ;)
Naypomm [Raid] [Sakkahcox]: [Naypomm]: HI I JOIN GUILD I POM HOW I MAKE HEAL?
Noeasy [13] You have learned a new ability: Taking the Shot.
Nozzcof [Satetka]: trying to get my gf to get naked on skype [Satetka]: and failing
Nukekonq [Dupiee]: you must be fucking pro, is that why you rolled kb conq To [Dupiee]: you are obviously upset [Dupiee]: just letting you know how pathetic you are rerolling conq then chargekb spamming [Dupiee]: qqrerollconqfaggot
Nukesoldat [Georgett]: NUKEYNUKEYNUKENUKE
Nukesoldier To [Armature]: At least i can spell [Armature]: wow u should get f medal [Armature]: what is this harbor univercity
Nukesolja [Guild] [Devilockk]: [Group] [Kogo]: its over. with 17 kills each hacker level kunstaina and nukesolija killed us . To [kogo]: how exactly am i a hacker? [Kogo]: uh. for being able to even see me trash talking to my group...
Nukesoljer [Tukulo]: come and fitgh like a man ass
Obaachan Your Enslaving Fire hits Stormicus for 6174.
Obeeone [01] You gained a new pvp level! [01] You gained a new pvp level!
Odakota You know, man, if we ever make it home, I'm going to do so much fucking cocaine. I'm gonna get so many fine bitches. I'll be like, "What time is it? After 5:00? Damn. Time to go get me some fine bitches."
Otou [Ataline]: you are HUGE!
Phucnstabz [Guild] [Staticac]: Its on the tip of my tounge [Guild] [Exuun]: oooh
Polesmoker Smitesmite died.
Prisonlove [NPH] [Sheyherazad]: lvl 80's please report to Tortage to defend against Asshats. Immediately. Also, put Prisonlove on Ignore immediately. He will begin spamming NPH and being generally disruptive and uselss.
Pumpper Your One Last Push crits Meatbanana for 6503 crushing damage.
Punkjiujitsu [Armature]: lol mouse stoped workin [Armature]: i almost had u [Armature]: shut up [Armature]: wow [Armature]: fucke that damage [Armature]: GO TRASH U WILL BE TRASH TO ME BECAUSE U TALK SHIT ON OP CLASS [Armature]: GOO [Armature]: F 2 YEAR OLD
Qurahn Your Soul Toxin: Essence Detonation crits Satetka for 3114 unholy damage. Its pretty common but I am proud.
Razernaga [Guild] [Razernaga]: [Facepawm]: hackin ass bitch [Facepawm]: no wonder your so good on al your toons your a hacker
Roadkills [Guild] [Huuntr]: PAD CAMPING DOESNT MAKE YOUR PENIS BIGGER [Guild] [Tealy]: jsut errect
Sakkahcox [Global] [Vanjen]: I fuck with trolls to update my ignore list and because you suck faggot cuckhold at pvp
Samaelz Your One Last Push crits Chicken for 501 crushing damage.
Seoc [Shillelagh of Sogoth]
Shammbulance You have learned a new perk: Spirit of Yggdrasil You have learned a new spell: Spirit of Yggdrasil
Shaqdiesel [23] [Apocaliptyco]: CHICKEN TURN OFF SPEED [23] [Apocaliptyco]: TURN OFF THIS SHIT
Shrapnell To [Odonoptera]: your guy is huge lol [Odonoptera|Game Master]: Indeed. [Odonoptera|Game Master]: I lift.
Sigfasti [Group] [Jodiac]: GET FLAG FUCKING
Silentshock [Guild] [Nukesolja]: just a guys nut sack [Guild] [Georgett]: hopefully it was hairy
Silentsteal [Raid] [Khadryyn]: fuck i need more wiksy
Skillweave [14] Arena Fan shouts: Bleed 'em ye greasy shit stain!
Skipadoo [Fuzzy]: i never heard you talk in vent. in todays modern society with technology so readily available i refuse to believe you do not own a microphone. the only solution then, is that you don't know how to talk
Skjoldsteinn [Nilus the Blood Wake] Trololol0lo101ololo1ol
Slobie [Group] [Tricktrick]: warmonk? [Group] [Slobie]: lol [Group] [Slobie]: no lets do yag [Group] [Sakkahcox]: I'M HAVING CONNECTION PROBLEMS
Smashnheals [Bloodymouth]: do you heal?
Smitesmite [Guild] [Georgetta]: [Lirialx]: sup babe <3 <---- SIGH
Snipenkite [Global] [Doomkiller]: pvp combat system in this game is terrible [Global] [Doomkiller]: our tanks had 0 kills
Snowballs [Zimer]: Yeah, I am so trash? I have Bachelors in Political Science? working on my Masters. I have a house a new car? The only trash I have is you and I am taking it out. Welcome to my Ignore Dumpster.
Suctum [Global] [Brewho]: is that the reason I only see Suctum on winning teams,I was just think in that mini what luck he has,never new only playes if team stacked krd whore?
Surgikal [Spinaxle]: i know its you lagging people ou.. [Spinaxle]: so pathetic To [Spinaxle]: O MAH GODNAS TAHTS SO COL!!1!!! OMG WTF T3L ME MORE!1!!!!!1 OMG WTF [Spinaxle]: WOW WHOS RAGING
Sussano [Facepawm]: way to rock that t4 being pvp lvl 1 makes shit easy for you way to skate through pvp lol
Tealy DO NOT MAKE ME CUT YOU OFF!
Tigolbitties [Guild] [Dotnrun]: weenus is bugged [Guild] [Geniust]: i think they have cream for that
Tiloka [07] [Global] [Sonofcronus]: Any players looking for advice on Guard, Sin, Barb, BS, Tos, ? I can help!
Titaniuss [Frashaa]: i like your new pole its long and thick
Torukina [Marathonkill]: OP ASSHOLES. I CANT WAIT TILL IM AN ASSHOLE PVP10 like YOU
Tourkina Your Chill (Rank 6) crits Grim Curate for 9008 frost damage.
Tricktrick 1) Tricktrick - 394,064 DPS: 1050.83 (7.62%) and just when you think i couldn't get any better 1) Tricktrick - 351,116 HPS: 936.30 (25.86%) <-- Same boss fight in case you were wondering
Trojanmann [Global] [Zenithal]: petitioning me slovo cuz you're just a small little bitch sitting scared behind a computer probly pissing your pants right now. you fuckin carebear downie pile of shit
Vagrot [Guild] [Asspoker]: I AM SURE EVERYONE IN GUILD WILL AGREE TO GIVE YOU ANY ITEM YOU DESIRE [Guild] [Asspoker]: EVEN THOUGH YOUR GAPING ASSHOLE IS TOO HUGE TO SATISFY ANY OF US
Velgart [Mycroch]: the most amazing DT of all time. OMG, can I get your autograph
Vomet [Lordshred]: love your name seriously i do.
Vorat Arvins
Wayvzoffail [Guild] [Shrapnell]: anyone know how to change the color of your mouse? [Guild] [Tilokkaa]: at the shop [Guild] [Wayvzoffail]: paint it?? [Guild] [Tilokkaa]: lots of colors [Guild] [Instacassy]: koolaid? [Guild] [Wayvzoffail]: feed it rainbows
Wormmy Ironjay joined the guild. [Guild] [Ironjay]: what's up Ironjay left your guild.
Ziezin >WAVES OF FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Getta

Attris

Attris

Bad Influence

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
Omg no logins? Im sure with mergers there will be many more epic lines to copy.
Posted Image

"I came into this world screaming and covered in someone else's blood... I have no problem going out the same way...."

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
It may be fine. It looks like it tied everything to nick names. So the only people that may be impacted are ones that had ot change their name.
Getta

Attris

Attris

Bad Influence

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
Such a relief.
Posted Image

"I came into this world screaming and covered in someone else's blood... I have no problem going out the same way...."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users