Pete & Nerissa Goodbye Post

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Tiloka

Tiloka

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Wanted to thank you all for having me in the guild. Summer time raids just run too late for me 12 noon to 3pm, I just can't work around it. If I stay in the guild I will be constantly checking the forum and logging on to raid so its best for me to drop and park my game. A line under it if you get my drift. I hope to see some of you in game and thanks again for all you done for me.

Nerissa

Nerissa

Salad Tosser

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
Wanted to say 'BIG THANKS" for having me.

Hope to see you in game - Haven't found a new home yet - will probably stay un-guilded for a while.

Take Care all

Hugs ................................Nerissa

PS Doovie Doovie Doovie

Posted Image

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
I'm having trouble starting off what to say here - but its not right to just say nothing and say goodbye. Pete & Nerissa, first, I want to thank you. The two of you have been awesome guildies and very helpful on raids. Your always willing to switch to whatever class is needed. You bring a lot of light to the raid and humor - which we will surely miss. On a personal level, I also enjoyed your PuG raids a lot Nerissa - they were something very low stress for me. You are a great raid leader, very successful, and were very fun. Its one the few times where I can play this game for enjoyment, without having to be responsible for running something and having to deal with 50 million questions from everyone all at once. So, thank you - from the bottom of my heart. However, I do feel you are over reacting to this - and I would appreciate we call a spade a spade here. We all know why your leaving. Now, please I ask you to bear with me a moment before you dismiss this post. While its not mentioned in your post, I did see some of the tells you had with Fuzzy. If you HAVE made some awesome friends in here like you said, then I would hope if "you" (using the term ambiguously here - because I mean anyone) had a problem with someone - you would get in vent and try to talk to them. If after talking with them, things were still unrecoverable, then ask me or an officer to help. After that - still not happy - well, we did our best and everyone made their best effort. If that's not the case and were just "online people" - then alright - thank you for your post. And no worries and no hard feelings... seriously. For the record - I do think Cata went overboard in that thread. I feel he did because its a topic he feels strongly about. Obviously, a lot of people did. While it upsets me with things people say sometimes, I try to remember that if people didnt care - they wouldn't be saying anything at all. I did send him the few tells that Fuzzy screenshotted to me. I think he needs to see it. I hope after reading this you decide that leaving the guild deserves a second thought before making your decision final. If not, at the very least - I hope the two of you talk to Cata and at least hear him out. I don't think he meant what you think he meant. I do know he likes the two of you very much. And.... I think its more than just what you said Pete... about voting the way Cata does. Remember... I didnt vote the way Cata did in this poll. I voted yes and have been one of the folks saying she has promise. So, just some thought there on maybe you dont understand fully what he has been trying to convey. Thats why I hate text and just wish people would talk. ~Mindy
Getta

Ata

Ata

AoC Member

• Members
  • 91 posts
:( VERY :cry: Nuff said

Facepoker

Facepoker

AoC Officer

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
Very sad this happened. I get really turned off when drama happens.. I don't like it at all. I want everyone to get along, I know we have arguments from time to time.. but I think all parties overreacted here. It was the first time that I can remember in my time in guild that there was any thread that got this heated.. so a once every 2-3 years thing is not worth dropping over if you have friends here and enjoy the guild, imo. Especially without any attempt to diffuse the situation, just walking away like this is pretty lame. Either way wish you guys luck and have fun with whatever you decide.

Sam

Sam

AoC Member

• Members
  • 63 posts
I don't really know the details but the drama that surrounds this game is amazing... Nerrissa if you leave it was a pleasure to have played with you and your hubby. I'm sure I will see around Hyboria....

Nozcof

Nozcof

AoC Ex-Officer

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
Nerissa and Pete, I beg you to reconsider, I personally would not enjoy raids anymore without you, truly, you are a part of this guild and if you leave, you are taking a big part with you. Please let's try to get this conflict sorted and putting leaving guild aside for now.

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
http://wow.joystiq.c... ... our-guild/

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Don't leave; you have as much say as anyone else here. There's no need to bow out.

e-vatar.png

Velgart

Velgart

AoC Member

• Members
  • 9 posts
So sad to see you guys leave . you made me laugh on many occasions, wish you all the best but would be happier to see you back.

Silent

Silent

AoC Member

• Members
  • 20 posts

Very sad this happened. It was the first time that I can remember in my time in guild that there was any thread that got this heated.. so a once every 2-3 years thing is not worth dropping over

From what I heard, my app was pretty heated, at least that's what Theo said, and if I got in (people regretting it now im sure) then .......

Either way I will miss my Aussie "OK"

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
Well... the word is that Pete applied to TFB a couple hours after leaving us. Im resetting forum access. I do know that Cata also tried to contact both to explain / apologize in game and on the forums, with no reply (but i have seen that Nerissa has been to the site) Best of luck to you both. Im sorry we couldnt resolve this misunderstanding.
Getta

Facepoker

Facepoker

AoC Officer

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
http://thefailbunch.... ... gid=263312

Kinda sounds like their mind were made up a while ago about leaving. Either way they don't seem very upset to be leaving "all these great friends" .. sucks, I really liked them :(

Graphik

Graphik

Graphik is Great

• Members
  • 47 posts
that guild's app program has nothing to do with pee. wtf, they don't embrace the exchange of pee :P

Silent

Silent

AoC Member

• Members
  • 20 posts
I read Pete's app to TFB, he didn't even list "SrS" as a guild he was in? Sad Face.....

Doublestroke

Doublestroke

Bounty Hunt Winner

• Members
  • 45 posts
Hey, I'm still here!

Nozcof

Nozcof

AoC Ex-Officer

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
Double. Why don't I see you in minis on your necro? I miss you....<3

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

I read Pete's app to TFB, he didn't even list "SrS" as a guild he was in? Sad Face.....

It's "sRs" new guy....

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

It's "sRs" new guy....

+1 karma
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

It's "sRs" new guy....

+1 karma

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users