Plans for Next Week

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
I know its not a holiday for all - but given out attendance during Turkey day in Canada, Id figure Id ask and we can plan ahead of time :) So, what do you all want to do with raids next week? I see a couple options: Option 1: Keep raid schedule as is Option 2: Cancel raid on Thursday. Do some t2/t3 pugs on the other nights - maybe work on that ibis queue (unless it looks like we can fill) I can tell you I wont be around on Thursday/Saturday. Fuzzbutt said his schedule is spotty the whole week with family stuff. My personal preferance is option 2 for a couple reasons. The first is we go into it expecting t2/t3 - and maybe get pleasently suprised if we have enough on (instead of getting disapointed if we cant fill). Were still being productive by working on the Ibis queue. Its also easier to get people to "cover" leading t2/t3 pug raids since there is no dkp. Finally... good recruitment tool. Anyway let me know what your thoughts are or if you have any other ideas :)
Getta

Nozcof

Nozcof

AoC Ex-Officer

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
Option 2

Facepoker

Facepoker

AoC Officer

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
Temple of Erlik * Removed a total of 4 trash mob groups from the instance * Expanded the loot tables of all 3 bosses with extra accessories and weapons * Fixed an issue with the Bat of Nergal that would cause it to seemingly randomly fixate on a player not on the top of the aggro list * Removed the sonic ripple and deafened abilities from the Bat of Nergal * The Parasite of Nergal should be recast with greater frequency if it disperses during the Bat of Nergal encounter t3.5 is so nerfed now I don't think even genius and otar will dodge it. Bat has like no mechanics left that are difficult. 3.5 ALL DAY EVERY DAY IMO. Except that it'd only take about 2 hours to clear tops if we got the routine down. That and option 2.

Attris

Attris

Bad Influence

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
Option 2. And yaaa 3.5 woohooo. Maybe get in a T1 while you guys are at it.
Posted Image

"I came into this world screaming and covered in someone else's blood... I have no problem going out the same way...."

Galifrey

Galifrey

Bounty Hunt Winner

• Members
  • 148 posts
Posted Image

AOC is more important than family people!

Option 2

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
Heres what we will do for this week: Tuesday (T4), Wednesday, (Ibis Craft), Thursday (NO RAID), Sunday (T4 Finisher)
Getta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users