Hacking

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
I hate to post this on Thanksgiving (well... for some)... But I removed someone today for hacking (Abel). It was very blatant conversation that I happened to catch in the bounty hunt screenshots. I was actually wondering why many of Abel's screenshots had conversations removed or where he just reloaded his UI. I guess he missed one... I am not going to share the screenshot at the moment, because there is another individual who *may* be involved in the situation. As it is not clear from the conversation what the story is, we (meaning Genius) will follow up with this person - as it something he and I take very, very seriously. However, it is obvious Abel was engaging in hacking (specifically Auto Combo) I want to stress again that we do not tolerate hacking of any kind. Abel has been removed from guild, and is blacklisted from the community.
Getta

Graphik

Graphik

Graphik is Great

• Members
  • 47 posts
O.o

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
Giggle...

Nozcof

Nozcof

AoC Ex-Officer

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
JAJAJAJAJA

cuteheals

cuteheals

Salad Tosser

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
hello, i dont think thats a big deal, i just tell a friend how to use a hack for pve auto combo. for make it more easy for me like a lot of ppl do, but i understand guild rules and just need to say thanks to all for have me in guild i got fun with us the time i was in :)

ExuuN

ExuuN

Hellion

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
The rules are the rules, m8. We have some very skilled players who get hack accusations, but they are just damn good. Something like this would take a dump on their skill, as every member is a reflection of the whole to everyone who is not sRs. It is detrimental, to put it mildly. Vaya con Dios, amigo.
Live by the sword, Die by the sword.

Galifrey

Galifrey

Bounty Hunt Winner

• Members
  • 148 posts
Posted Image

Btw what's this hack called and where can I download it, so I can know to avoid it... yeah.

Baasar

Baasar

AoC Member

• Members
  • 40 posts

http://smhttp.14409....ones-header.jpg

Posted Image
Bruhskii DT Badsar Conq (Fury) Baadsar New BS (Fury)

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

...as every member is a reflection of the whole to everyone who is not sRs. It is detrimental, to put it mildly.

This is exactly why any use of a third-party program is an auto shit-list from me; the immediate assumption will be that we all cheat.

e-vatar.png

NuclearSoldier

NuclearSoldier

Party Boy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts

...as every member is a reflection of the whole to everyone who is not sRs. It is detrimental, to put it mildly.

the immediate assumption will be that we all cheat.

As if that isint already the assumption about us by outsiders
Posted Image

Galifrey

Galifrey

Bounty Hunt Winner

• Members
  • 148 posts

This is exactly why any use of a third-party program is an auto shit-list from me; the immediate assumption will be that we all cheat.

Well, we all know that you haxxor already, we're just wondering when you're willing to share it.

sinvier

sinvier

AoC Member

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
if auto combo is considered hacking than macroing, keybinding, the use of a razer naga, or logitech mouse is also.

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
No, it is definitely not and don't try to weaseldick around it. If your unlcear, read their EULA and their forums on this topic. This topic is not really up for debate. Ill give you a hint... Macroing and keybinding are a part of the user interface.
Getta

Nozcof

Nozcof

AoC Ex-Officer

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
lol who is Sinvier?

ExuuN

ExuuN

Hellion

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
It would only be a "hack" if the razer naga, or it's ilk, allowed you to do a bunch of combos simultaneously by pressing one button, and having the length of one animation. THAT is the hag.

And while the naga IS capable of allowing you do play the game retard mode, you'd have to suffer through all the animations whilst someone runs around you and rapes you while you're comboing air.

It also still makes you do all the combo steps, while the hag does not.

Furthermore, there is a necessary delay that you MUST program for your combo steps with the naga, that goes above the time it would take you to actually react to something, otherwise, your combo will fail. hard. and if you try to press more than one combo, they will likely both fail.

They are not the same thing. Not by a longshot.

Seriously, how fucking hard is it to land a one-step combo. Even occasionally.
Live by the sword, Die by the sword.

Galifrey

Galifrey

Bounty Hunt Winner

• Members
  • 148 posts
is that what aoc hag is? People berated on global saying that and I thought it was just brazilians not knowing how to spell.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
I totally petitioned Furyus yesterday, too.

e-vatar.png

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
geNius hacks. Just ask anyone we use to play against.
We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
Lol still happens today
Getta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users