• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
Hey folks,

Were out of the holiday slump, for the most part. I wanted to take a second to remind you of a few housekeeping things weve been slacking on during the holidays.

- Raid time is 9:00pm est sharp. This means at 9, I get less picky and will invite to just fill the raid. So if you were there the day before / are a regular and are going to be late, you may need to pm / offline tell me so i know your coming. Else, I will assume you arent coming and fill.
- Register your alts. Else, it makes it hard for Fuzzball and I to do dkp
- Declared main only impacts how much you pay for stuff, nothing else. Declaring a new main is not going to "force" me to invite you to a raid or give you special treatment. If we dont need the class or theres people trying to get in that are better than you at it (even if its an alt), your not going to get invited or you may be asked to bring another class. These are two totally seperate, unrelated things. All this classification determines is if you pay tax or not
- Dont be a dick. This applies to many things. Adhere to the golden rule in pvp and pve. Be considerate to each other. If your not, dont be suprised if someone gets mad or fustrated at you. If it happens (and it will), work it out with them. The officers are here if it escalates.
- Provide feedback on apps. Though we dont have a voting system anymore, your alls feedback is extremly important. Officers are not around all the time and we base our decisions heavily on what you all think

Thats all i can think of for now. I encourage folks to review dkp rules and guild rules from time to time, too. Ive had a lot of people quote made up rules to me recently.
Getta

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

e-vatar.png

Attris

Attris

Bad Influence

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
Super
Posted Image

"I came into this world screaming and covered in someone else's blood... I have no problem going out the same way...."

Galifrey

Galifrey

Bounty Hunt Winner

• Members
  • 148 posts
I don't feel that I know the new apps well enough to say yay or nay. I also thought being a dick was part of being in this guild. Trolling is caring.

jug

jug

AoC Ex-Officer

• Officers (AoC)
  • 149 posts
Only dicks make it in this guild :) I have no clue who any of these new apps are either the more people we get the lower our raid dps gets :(
Decapz Barb Ptmr Pom Furcoatz Bear And a Ton of Other Alts

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
Well... Leaving for 6 months will do that, to be honest. You can be apart of the solution to help folks... or you can continue to spread negativity - and then we wont be able to raid at all due to lack of people who dont want to deal with it
Getta

catacares

catacares

Bounty Hunt Winner

• Asshole
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
Hey man, it's not just our guild. Talent is hard to come by. Good players are bored. Every raid has carries. More people might create more competition if people showed up on time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users