How was it?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
Yall are quite! Thats either really good... Or someone needs to count their silverware. :)

So, how was the first day of early access? Any pvp? Groups? Handholding and skipping in the sun?

I <3 tapatalk
Getta

Semper

Semper

AoC Member

• Members
  • 33 posts
The ingame weather seemed to follow the local weather. It just rained the whole time lol

Art

Art

AoC Member

• Members
  • 63 posts

It was my birthday so I only got to play about 2 hours...didn't even get a guild invite yet

ExuuN

ExuuN

Hellion

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
Happy birthday man!

I had a shit ton of fun. My build felt way more powerful this time around. Doing the beta really helped.

Looks like we had a good turn-out, also.
Live by the sword, Die by the sword.

Semper

Semper

AoC Member

• Members
  • 33 posts
My room still needs a guild invite as well. ARAINN. I couldn't get vent to work last night and spammed global with no success. Stop having fun and do some work lol

ExuuN

ExuuN

Hellion

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
Aww crap man. I prolly should have listed on here that my in game name is Exuun. There's not really a global, but a zone chat, and it's instanced, I believe.

We probably weren't in the same zone/instance.
Live by the sword, Die by the sword.

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
Happy bday Arty!!

Sorry we missed a few folks. :( Personally, i should be home around 7, if that that's helpful.

Sounds like folks are having fun :) I cant wait to see when we start more pvp stuffs!

I <3 tapatalk
Getta

Slippyfist

Slippyfist

Salad Tosser

• Members
  • 47 posts

Played about an hour and a half of pvp for the first time last night and had a blast, just out in a random pub group. We managed to take and lose two keeps and at least a half-dozen resource sites. Even limited to level 10 abilities I was able to contribute, which is a good sign in my book.

Looking forward to some coordinated guild pvp in the future.

"A person without a sense of humour is like a wagon without springs, jolted by every pebble in the road."
-Henry Ward Beecher

NuclearSoldier

NuclearSoldier

Party Boy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Got to level 21 and now time to go to work. I also have like 200 each of rawhide and iron ingots if anyone needs any i think ill just leave em in the guild bank. I can make steel and hide gear now(level 17+)

Posted Image

Zaun

Zaun

Salad Tosser

• Members
  • 37 posts
Smoothest launch ever...but name was already taken by 6:45

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users