Attris

Attris

Bad Influence

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

you-re-gay1.jpg

Posted Image

"I came into this world screaming and covered in someone else's blood... I have no problem going out the same way...."

Kenamun

Kenamun

AoC Officer

• Officers (AoC)
  • 54 posts

I see you playing DOTA :P

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

o.0

kenamun on Steam is not me. Just saying. :-p

I normally have a handle of Flatscan or fl4tsc4n if the first version is not available. But other than Battle.net for Starcraft 2 you won't see any multiplayer games as my gaming time is essentially next to nil other than the odd couple of hours on AoC.

I'm loyal, old, or dumb. Maybe all three.

Edited by Kenamun, 30 July 2015 - 10:22 PM.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

I haven't read anything legitimate about D3, other than it's too easy.

e-vatar.png

Facepoker

Facepoker

AoC Officer

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

It has like infinite difficulties you just keep going til you cant.  It's a lot more fun now vs at launch, everyone I've convinced to come back that tried it at launch enjoys it now.  I think Kthug and Boesch are the only srs people but they both enjoy it a lot now compared to before.

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts

o.0

kenamun on Steam is not me. Just saying. :-p

I normally have a handle of Flatscan or fl4tsc4n if the first version is not available. But other than Battle.net for Starcraft 2 you won't see any multiplayer games as my gaming time is essentially next to nil other than the odd couple of hours on AoC.

I'm loyal, old, or dumb. Maybe all three.

Isn't this guy you? haha I wonder if Ive had this guy on my friends list for years thinking it was you and its not

Attached File  Capture.PNG   21KB   2 downloads

It has like infinite difficulties you just keep going til you cant.  It's a lot more fun now vs at launch, everyone I've convinced to come back that tried it at launch enjoys it now.  I think Kthug and Boesch are the only srs people but they both enjoy it a lot now compared to before.

Cata plays more than I do. I've been stuck on the Witcher. D3 is fun in spurts, imo :) It gets super frustrating when your going for one specific Ancient roll on a piece of gear and have to try over and over and over to get the one you want.

Its like when you go to Taco Bell once every 3 years and your memory makes those Dorito Taco out to be so sinfully delicious and then you pay for it the rest of the day (its not worth it)

But... I can see why the seasonal thing is fun because since your starting over, youre also focusing on leveling.

Getta

Kenamun

Kenamun

AoC Officer

• Officers (AoC)
  • 54 posts

Isn't this guy you? haha I wonder if Ive had this guy on my friends list for years thinking it was you and its not

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

Nopers. My handle on Steam is flatscan and I'm hardly ever on as most of the 6 Steam games I have are single-player only and little to no time to game.

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

D3 too easy?? I guess it depends on what you set as your goal, if your just wanting to hit rank 70, yeah, that is easy, if you want to clear a level 50 or higher Greater Rift, then it is not easy.

With the new patch and additional variables to maximize, it has added more levels of complexity to reach your goal, and for some I am sure they have bumped up their goals for the new season.

The seasonal part of the game is the best part IMHO, because you starting at zero and it is a race to get to 70, each torment level, and greater rift level...

Posted Image

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts

Nopers. My handle on Steam is flatscan and I'm hardly ever on as most of the 6 Steam games I have are single-player only and little to no time to game.

I wonder who this guy is on my friends list then x.x I sent you an invite! Not that it probably matters since you said you don't play much single player games :)

Getta

Facepoker

Facepoker

AoC Officer

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

http://eu.battle.net...soon-07-08-2015

Start stocking up on diapers and cheetos, next season happening soon.

North America: Friday, August 28 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
Europe: Friday, August 28 @ 5:00 p.m. CEST
Asia: Friday, August 28 @ 5:00 p.m. KST

Edited by Facepoker, 08 August 2015 - 01:40 PM.

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts

Don't forget hot pockets

Getta

NuclearSoldier

NuclearSoldier

Party Boy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts

yeahhh time to play for 2 weeks again 

Posted Image

Attris

Attris

Bad Influence

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

diablo_3_pinata__by_drowtales-d524rzl.jp

Posted Image

"I came into this world screaming and covered in someone else's blood... I have no problem going out the same way...."

catacares

catacares

Bounty Hunt Winner

• Asshole
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

I enjoy D3.  It's fun to push through grifts and see if you can get better gear.  I am excited to try a season.  Should be interesting, especially with the cube.  :)

Facepoker

Facepoker

AoC Officer

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

I enjoy D3.  It's fun to push through grifts and see if you can get better gear.  I am excited to try a season.  Should be interesting, especially with the cube.   :)

Yeah, d3 is fun.  Don't mind Attris.  He hates everything that isn't a giant throbbing cock in his mouth.

Attris

Attris

Bad Influence

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

funny-pictures-auto-games-dumb-480107.jp

Posted Image

catacares

catacares

Bounty Hunt Winner

• Asshole
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Nozbad was on this weekend.  Season should be starting soon.  Something to play until Camelot Beta is finally ready :) 

Facepoker

Facepoker

AoC Officer

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

What is everyone playing this season?  I have no idea yet but I'll prob not play what others are playing so this will help me eliminate some choices...

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Well, Barb is looking strong again, Crusader has the new set, Witch Doctor has a new set, and an old one getting buffed, the Monk has a new set that looks good.. DH and Wiz look about the same as last season.

Thinking of WD right now, or Barb, been playing a non season WD and it is fun, and pretty powerful..

Posted Image

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts

I think I am going to make a crusader :)

Getta

catacares

catacares

Bounty Hunt Winner

• Asshole
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

I will probably go Barb.  I am torn between Barb, Wiz, WD.  I will probably grind my Monk out of season for the new set.  I dont want to put a lot of effort in and be super disappointed again :( 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users