• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
Is it worth getting?

I keep going back and forth on this. My blu-ray player / sound system will probably go in the next year (its one of those combo things and its making funny noises). When it dies, is it worth replacing with a PS4?

One of my buddies has one and so does Cata's brother. Is the multiplayer decent?

I want that whole Steam system, but who knows when that will come out.
Getta

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

People who play FPS on consoles look like miserable keyboard turners, but every other genre is outstanding.

PS4's amazing.

e-vatar.png

Nozcof

Nozcof

AoC Ex-Officer

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Geniusmom is amazing.

NuclearSoldier

NuclearSoldier

Party Boy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts

PS4 is ok. Not a lot for games that are really worth it yet. I also dont like the ui as much as the one they had on the ps3 but its not atrocious. I'm not on my ps4 nearly as much as PC. The last of us comes out in another week though which had awesome reviews for ps3 a year ago. Unless you are a diehard ps4 fan, i wouldnt say the console is not completely worth it at the moment. If you are bent on buying a console right now, a ps4 is way fucking better than a new xbox

Posted Image

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

a ps4 is way fucking better than a new xbox

This.  Consoles are great when you have friends over and the PS4 a solid DVD/BD/CD player for your living room.

e-vatar.png

Nozcof

Nozcof

AoC Ex-Officer

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Ya I just got a new TV and need some sort of media player for it...I guess PS4 is the best all-in-one console I can get now.

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
Yeah, thats really the only scenario when i would get it - when blu ray player finally goes. We dont have people over much now, but may when we move next year (happens to be a little closer to friends). Most everything is on PC, and you can use a controller on the games you want to :)

Its a shame new xbox is such garbage. 360 was great.

Thanks! Glad to hear its.... Semi worth it? Hah

I <3 tapatalk
Getta

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts

Ya I just got a new TV and need some sort of media player for it...I guess PS4 is the best all-in-one console I can get now.

I bet Nozcof got the top of the line wall mounted LED TV.... And hen connects bunny ears to it >.<

I <3 tapatalk
Getta

Nozcof

Nozcof

AoC Ex-Officer

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Hell ya.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users