Otou gets a Lobotomy

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Otou

Otou

AoC Member

• Members
  • 22 posts

Not really. But I am having surgery next week to correct a rare condition called Meningoencephalocele.

There is a small amount of brain tissue, between 1 and 2 millimeters, that has pushed through a hole in the bone that separates the sinus and brain cavities. They are going to remove it and close the hole. Will be in the hospital atleast a few days and probably a month or more of recovery. Wish me luck.

Nozcof

Nozcof

AoC Ex-Officer

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

OMG. I hope it goes well for you my friend. WHERE DO YOU LIVE SO I CAN SEE IF I CAN VISIT

Facepoker

Facepoker

AoC Officer

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Holy crap.  Otou PM me your cell so I can harass you back to good health.

You probably won't, so good luck and I hope you get better fast.

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
:( Feel better buddy. Good luck when you go in. If you pm me your phone number, ill send silly pictures until you feel better. Or dick pics

P.s. stop hitting up so many 8 balls

I <3 tapatalk
Getta

ExuuN

ExuuN

Hellion

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Get better big guy.

Live by the sword, Die by the sword.

Attris

Attris

Bad Influence

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Ew+Gross+Nose.pngGL, Id send dick pics for sure

Posted Image

"I came into this world screaming and covered in someone else's blood... I have no problem going out the same way...."

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

You must've picked a hell of a booger.

I'm going to shit all over your Springfield.  GL

e-vatar.png

Galifrey

Galifrey

Bounty Hunt Winner

• Members
  • 148 posts

Good luck and get well.

Otou

Otou

AoC Member

• Members
  • 22 posts

At home recovering and feeling stronger. Still weak as hell and no energy. Good news is they didn't have to cut out the brain sticking out since when they drained the spinal fluid it went back in. They patched it with some nose tissue or boogers. 4 days is the hospital was miserable and the ride home was torture but being home is far more comfortable. Probably another month or more before I am recovered so I am just taking it easy.

otar

otar

AoC Officer

• Asshole
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Glad to hear it went well, man. Hope your recovery goes well.

Posted Image

Attris

Attris

Bad Influence

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

szdr95f7mq.jpg

Guess you will be ready for this soon.

Posted Image

"I came into this world screaming and covered in someone else's blood... I have no problem going out the same way...."

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
Glad to hear the surgery went well. Poking around with your cant be a good thing. Glad they didnt have to touch it! Thats like the ultimate no no place imo

Did they give you good meds? Hope it does not hurt that bad :(

I <3 tapatalk
Getta

Attris

Attris

Bad Influence

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Glad to hear the surgery went well. Poking around with your cant be a good thing. Glad they didnt have to touch it! Thats like the ultimate no no place imo

Did they give you good meds? Hope it does not hurt that bad :(

I <3 tapatalk

Drugs are bad mmmm k.

Posted Image

ExuuN

ExuuN

Hellion

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

unless he shares >.>

Live by the sword, Die by the sword.

Tankzo

Tankzo

AoC Member

• Members
  • 43 posts

Hey Otou, the RA guys are wondering how you are doing, so if you feel up to it, jump into vent one of these days and tell them your story... Leave out the boogers though, vennom doesn't need any more fule for random comments.

3 O'clock is my fav!

Doublestroke

Doublestroke

Bounty Hunt Winner

• Members
  • 45 posts

Hey Otou, just saw this thread. I hope that you are feeling better and doing well. T5? all the conq gear is rotting...

Otou

Otou

AoC Member

• Members
  • 22 posts

Hey guys sorry I haven't been around lately been really busy. Things are good a lot has been going on. Celebrated my one year wedding anniversary in May, even though we have been together for six years it is still special. Bought a house in February, remodeled nearly the whole inside. Scraped acoustic ceiling texture. Tore out nasty carpet and vinyl flooring. Replaced with solid oak floors and really nice porcelain tile. New baseboards. New windows throughout, old ones were aluminum single pane. Fresh paint and all new appliances. New lighting fixtures. New door knobs and new outlets, face plates, etc. All those small things that makes it look new instead of bone colored outlets and 1970's door knobs. We did nearly everything ourselves with help from family except windows and ceiling texture. My health is good, going to have another surgery in July to clear out a lot of scar tissue that formed and is restricting air flow. But the brain boner popping into my sinus is no more. My bird died and that was a rough few weeks, had him for about 20 years. He hadn't been doing well for a couple weeks, just sleeping and not talking much. Then one morning his legs weren't working and he couldn't climb. Kept him close wrapped in a scarf and several hours later he was gone. The hardest thing is not being able to talk to him when I used to talk to him everyday for such a long time. But we recently got a new cat so that is bringing me new joy. Now that things have settled down I actually have some time to play something besides molesting Attris's and Genius's simpsons on my phone. What are you guys playing now? How have things been?

catacares

catacares

Bounty Hunt Winner

• Asshole
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

HOLY SHIT!!  first off i m glad you feel better, but the fucking bird died?   I realize this is not all that sensative, but duder... that bird was a staple of every raid ... We knew we were playing like garbage because the bird was attacking you or being super loud..  Sorry to hear of its passing. :(     I know there is no replacing a family member but if there is anything we can do to help, let us know. 

Edited by catacares, 22 May 2015 - 10:39 PM.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

Congrats.  Sorry about the bird; I fantasize about murdering mine.

I actually started dicking around with AoC again last month.

e-vatar.png

Otou

Otou

AoC Member

• Members
  • 22 posts
I think about sitting down and playing AoC but then I think about the terribad minigames and grinding raids for slightly better gear and I dunno if I want to do it all again. Has anything significantly changed? When I stopped playing T5 just started. Thanks for the bird love. I will have to inscribe something on a rock for his grave that says "angry raider" or "raged at fail"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users